Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking or red herrings (from the last thread in particular), I don't know, but if I were in charge of finding the gate key only Gannon has, I'd start by searching in TS's POCKET.

Some people are straight shooters and some are diversionary; it's just how they breathe.

JMO

I have missed many threads here but haven't stopped thinking of Gannon, nor following this case.

You all have been really busy here, and very, very dedicated!;)

After a busy day of running around, a line of thinking that may have already been discussed...(more than likely it has:p) occurred to me, and it was prompted by my kids.

I would like to know if TS has been asked to re-enact all of her actions for that weekend starting with Saturday....with LE actually sitting beside her in the vehicle starting at square 1 (their home.)

Each time she got into a vehicle...where did she go? Who was with her? Where did they each sit in the vehicle? What routes did she take? How long were they at each stop for?

Then see if the camera footage from her different destinations allign with her statements. I guarantee she will have to think really hard about this!

If she has nothing to hide, it should be real easy for her to re-enact each place she travelled to. On the other hand, if she has to stop and figure out if she turned right or left...then maybe there would be clues in directions she tends to avoid travelling in.

People tend to be creatures of habit. They take the same roads to the same places day after day....if I take a different route somewhere, like today I did this and my 10 and 8 year old were all over it...asking me why I am not taking my 'normal' route? They notice stuff like that.

Maybe little L would be a wealth of info if she rode along with just LE afterwards and pointed out TS's usual routes?

Rental car will have mileage and gas level recorded when picked up and returned. Unless she paid for gas in cash, it should be easy to track where she filled up prior to returning the car. GPS info should also be of great value. This may have been a key factor in where and why they have concentrated their recent searchin a specific area.

JMO and thoughts...again coming into this after missing several threads and hoping I am not rehashing and being completely redundant.

Last edited:
I would think so. I was actually running local roads through my mind trying to think of likely spots. Most of that area is what is described locally as the Black Forest: unincorporated El Paso County. And although it is mainly ponderosa pine forest, there are a lot of five / ten / twenty / forty-acre properties back there with residences and mini-ranches. The main paved roads are frequently traveled, and the dirt roads are usually private roads with driveways up to the residences. It's the sort of area that looks a lot less populated than it actually is: hence the devastation of the Black Forest Fire of 2013 when some 400 residences were lost. I would hate to try to find a private spot in a hurry unless I had scouted in advance.

South Douglas Country has some forested areas but most of it is open prairie land with spectacular views of the Front Range. Some of it is trails and open space, but that area is not well served by roads. Again, I would hate to have to find a private spot there in a hurry.
A bit farther north are two schools...

TS may have been just smart enough not to use her cellphone for Google searches, Google maps and general communication. JMO I'm rather hoping she was just dumb enough to borrow her daughter's phone for the day.

Hope LE's all over that.

JMO JMO JMO

So I asked my 13 year old and my 15 year old what they would type into their phone if they wanted to make sure their phones would not want to be found. Both said what ??? I don’t even know what you are talking about mom. Which made me think yeah that’s not a normal thing to type in your phone ever. Just saying. Kids don’t type that in their phones especially 11 year old kids. No kid is worried about phone tracking. If anything they want someone to want them and track them.

I wish we could introduce TS to PF. She could do the talking, he could do the writing.

Then again, she's doing a bang up job all by herself.

And actually, TS, if you happen to be reading along here, please call the tip line. Tell them what you know.

Please.

JMO

There’s really no way of knowing obviously, but I think he’s in that location they searched, some 40 miles from home.

They were there too long, and their search too extensive, for that to have been done on a whim. I believe they searched there because they could put her there on the Monday Gannon disappeared.

I don’t think she left him close to home and then traveled that distance to dump evidence. Time was of the essence, and she had to get home and sell her narrative.

Spot on @MassGuy. Sadly I agree with all of this :( The only thing that gives me some pause is that she did have a window of time from 3:30 until 9:55 when LE arrived at the home. Did she do something then? I give it a slim chance, but that would involve accounting for that time to the 2 sisters. I lean that she tried to get it all done before 2:15 and spent time after that cleaning up at home.

Last edited:
I have an 11 year old.
Today is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
I am dedicated to tending to my child's needs .
I will do all that I can to watch over my child.
Like so many others .. I will do what needs to be done to make certain my child is safe.
If...by some unimaginable twist of fate.. the horror that I cannot even BEGIN to fully grasp...my child went missing tomorrow afternoon..
I swear , by all that is holy, unholy and anything in between..
I would NOT grant an interview in which I demanded apologies from anyone and everyone for looking at me with suspicion..
I would NOT take the liberty to tell everyone that I drove across country and sacrificed years of my life doing the job THAT I SIGNED UP FOR.
I would be pleading for help.
I would be retracing my steps.. my child's steps.. everyone's steps that could know something..anything.
I would NEVER EVER stop talking about my child.. and begging for everyone to help me.
The mothers that I know would do EXACTLY the same.
Today.. is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
I thank God my child is in my care .
I thank God my child is safe.
If SOMEONE knows what happened to GS .. for the love of that child and for all children .. SPEAK UP.
Have the guts to spill what you know.
It is the RIGHT thing to do.
AMOO
IMO
MOO

I just can’t like this enough!!
My 8 year old son is sick, too. I ran out to get ingredients to make chicken soup when my husband came home. I sat next to my son the majority of the day and held his little feet and watched a movie with him and just chatted and relaxed with him. This is what moms do. It’s a privilege to be a mother. How anyone can harm a child is beyond me.

So I asked my 13 year old and my 15 year old what they would type into their phone if they wanted to make sure their phones would not want to be found. Both said what ??? I don’t even know what you are talking about mom. Which made me think yeah that’s not a normal thing to type in your phone ever. Just saying. Kids don’t type that in their phones especially 11 year old kids. No kid is worried about phone tracking. If anything they want someone to want them and track them.
IMO an 11 year old would never search that. WTH? She typed it and thought she could fool people which is another example of her thinking she is smarter than everyone. And that action alone shows this was premeditated.

I wish we could introduce TS to PF. She could do the talking, he could do the writing.

Then again, she's doing a bang up job all by herself.

And actually, TS, if you happen to be reading along here, please call the tip line. Tell them what you know.

Please.

JMO

BBM

I have thought of this as I've posted and read on here the past few days. Please TS show some humanity and tell LE what you know (truth) & where Gannon is.

I think that might be mistake #1 by TS .. no kid would ever type that. That’s an adult thing to think . That would very likely be an adult thought from us armchair sleuths;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member