GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

Another thing I wanted to mention, a lot of posts mention the sleeper area of JH semi truck. I personally don’t think all of Phoenix’s fleet are equipped with a sleep quarter. For local runs, I doubt they’d assign that type truck to a driver.
I see their trucks all day long, some are new, some much older. Moo
The reports say there was a bullet hole through the driver's seat and windshield. So, in order for that to happen either the shot had to come from behind the driver's seat or from in front of the windshield. It seems much more logical that the shot went from behind the driver's seat.

The reports say there was a bullet hole through the driver's seat and windshield. So, in order for that to happen either the shot had to come from behind the driver's seat or from in front of the windshield. It seems much more logical that the shot went from behind the driver's seat.
Unless it hit the metal plate below or under the cushions which sent it back up through the visor and out the windshield. Or there was more than one shot.

I don't know if this is related, but I drove by the trailer park just now and about 1/2 mile down Lisle Rd there is a lot of crime tape on the right side of the road. It looks sort of discarded though, although I can't imagine LE would do that. I wonder if LE was looking for her or something on the side of the road at one time? There seemed to be no police presence at the actual trailer park.

I don't know if this is related, but I drove by the trailer park just now and about 1/2 mile down Lisle Rd there is a lot of crime tape on the right side of the road. It looks sort of discarded though, although I can't imagine LE would do that. I wonder if LE was looking for her or something on the side of the road at one time? There seemed to be no police presence at the actual trailer park.

so were you at the “other” trailer park?

so were you at the “other” trailer park?

I turned right onto Lisle from Georgetown Rd. Sundown Dr was on my right. That's the street right? Then about 1/2 mile down the road all the crime tape started. There were some more trailers on the left, is that the other one?

It probably is unrelated, but really was quite a bit of it, although not seemingly in use.

Nope you were there.
i was thinking of a dif’ way to enter, it is so confusing with the name changes in the past. I drove US25 & did a Uturn and drove to Phoenix yesterday, traveling the bypass.

(I didn’t enter the trailer park because of the raw sewage issues we hear of, I’m ultra paranoid of germs.)

I wanted to mention something regarding JH. He was under investigation prior to the time Sheena’s MP report was filed.
The GPD knew almost immediately JH had falsified his police report. If anyone digs back thru news archives, you will see the robbery/shooting incident “is under investigation.” Moo it took time to secure SW for his phone & place of employment. Ultimately, he was going to be arrested & charged with the charges he now faces, whether Sheena was reported missing, or not.

I did see a TV mobile news truck in Gtown a few minutes ago, maybe we will learn something. Of course they could be here for any number of reasons or driving thru. Moo

Last edited:
Agree! He is so much older, not that that matters so much, but he's also not the least bit attractive. This does not sound good at all. :(

His past makes him less attractive, imo!

On another note, I wish there had been a couple organized searches yesterday & today. We had much nicer weather, compared to the past week. With it warm & the weekend, I think turnout would have been quite good. People have cabin fever & are eager to get outside. I can think of several large fields between the trailer and Phoenix, by large I mean hundreds of contiguous acres.
I know LE has a reason for not wanting a search.

Or, was it a "bag" belonging to Sheena?
Really!
Such a strange case.
I was all around Gtown earlier, I did not see one poster. Furthermore, it amazes me how locals are unaware of hometown news. You know how you might overhear convo in a convenience store & end up joining, then another person comes into the establishment & gets involved in the convo? I do wish posters could have been put out on the Connector Road area. The farm supply store (TSC) on Connector is obviously a busy store & most of the clientele farm. I’m thinking of fields, ponds, outbuildings.
Another thing, we all know, some cases seem to develop a different tempo right from the start, either attracting a lot of concern or little. Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back