NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this article about Rasmussen’s daughter. I believe a lot of information his daughter said about her half sister whom she had met. She claimed she was a shy, quiet girl who was possibly Eurasian (perhaps half Native American?)

Daughter of Terry Rasmussen, alleged Bear Brook serial killer, speaks | Boston.com

They should have never published this article. The reporter/ editor should be ashamed of themselves.

If they had done even a minimal amount of research, and had applied any measure of professionalism. This would have never been published.

FWIW, I agree with those of you suggesting some of the photos of the younger HIM be circulated. He obviously led a rough life and it shows. IMO, even to a ‘trained’ eye - or the eyes of people who have seen several images of him at different times in his life as opposed to just seeing/meeting him on one or two occasions - it’s hard to believe the monster we see in the later photos and mugshots is the same young guy we see holding an infant in at least the one of the earlier photos. Speaking to his physical appearance only.

Just my opinions as always.

(thank you for confirming that the stepsister had never in fact ever met MC!)

I read this article about Rasmussen’s daughter. I believe a lot of information his daughter said about her half sister whom she had met. She claimed she was a shy, quiet girl who was possibly Eurasian (perhaps half Native American?)

Daughter of Terry Rasmussen, alleged Bear Brook serial killer, speaks | Boston.com

I wonder how many of her adult kids friends actually know he's their grandfather. Here she goes on camera, so now people will know....

Her adult kids are ashamed, I wonder how many of their friends actually know he's their grandfather. Here she goes on camera, so now people wi
According to the older siblings, this never happened. None of it is true. She was never with her father and never met her “half sister.”

Would you happen to have an article link? I've been busy helping Aundria Bowman's bio mother after Aundrias adoptive father was arrested 2 weeks ago in Michigan for rape and murder in Virginia

Just a random thought here. In following another case, I learned about the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. With Rasmussen working as an electrician, perhaps the IBEW might have records of him and/or alias to try to confirm locations/dates, etc.

Just a random thought here. In following another case, I learned about the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. With Rasmussen working as an electrician, perhaps the IBEW might have records of him and/or alias to try to confirm locations/dates, etc.

To me, it seems unlikely he would be in the union. I come from a family of electricians and have two uncles and two cousins in the IBEW, plus my grandfather was member. I know members tend to be close and there are many union events for families. With TR's moving and changing identities, I can't see him joining the union. He'd be much better off working outside the union system.

Currently, it seems the requirements include providing your high school diploma or GED, though I can't say that has always been the case. Again, that doesn't seem like something TR would do.

Maybe his alias, Bob Evans, was in a union. Aren't most mill jobs organized?

Some of the long articles shortly after his identity was announced talk about his electrical career. I formed the impression that he mostly worked under the table or off the record, getting business by charging less than union worker. But I can't remember if anything specifically was said.

I'm guessing that in many places, if he just mentioned that he learned his trade in the Navy, many potential employers would say, "Oh, a veteran," and not check out his credentials any further. And it seems he was probably a competent electrician.

Idk If this is the correct place to post it or if it’s been brought up or not(lots of reading to catch up on) but I was just reading an article that was just published today about the still UID little girl. But they said they were releasing an updated reconstruction of her. And that they have learned through genealogy that she is “primary Caucasian with a small amount of Asian, black and American Indian ancestry.” Help ID Me

Idk If this is the correct place to post it or if it’s been brought up or not(lots of reading to catch up on) but I was just reading an article that was just published today about the still UID little girl. But they said they were releasing an updated reconstruction of her. And that they have learned through genealogy that she is “primary Caucasian with a small amount of Asian, black and American Indian ancestry.” Help ID Me
Thank you for posting!! I’m having trouble with uploading photos at the moment, but there is a new recon at that link!

87783426_3193300730697812_7552583446078423040_o.png

New reconstruction

New Image Released of Unidentified Girl Found in Barrel Who Could Be From Texas

Officials have released an updated digital facial reconstruction for an unidentified girl whose decomposed body was found in a barrel near a New Hampshire state park years ago.
---
The investigation suggests that the unidentified girl was not from New Hampshire, but most likely from Texas, Arizona, California or Oregon.
---
Through ongoing genealogy work, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children says the child is primarily Caucasian with a small amount of Asian, black and American Indian ancestry. She was 2 to 4 years old at the time of her death, placing her birthdate between 1975-1977. She had slightly wavy brown hair and stood as tall as 3 feet, 9 inches. She had a slight overbite.

New Image Released of Unidentified Girl Found in Barrel Who Could Be From Texas

Well, that's news.

And the geography puts her in a lot of TR's known locations.

Blows my mind because her isotopes were very specific to North and South Dakota. I have the isotope map in the note I wrote for her. The only state not in the isotope range is Texas out of Texas, Arizona, California or Oregon.

I also don't think her percent of Native American is right because a lot of NA people don't test right.

I wish I could recall if they said she had NA shovel teeth

Last edited:
I don't know what to make of this new news. Does that mean ignore the old isotope map?

I've put the new areas in a purpley color on the isotope map. The red rectangles are the areas previously thought most likely.

BB.jpg

It seems odd to not include NM.

Could the fact that the bodies - hair, bones, and teeth in particular - were in barrels for a fairly significant amount of time and commingled with one another, effect some aspect of the isotope testing and subsequent results? I have a decent grasp on how the analysis works but I just wonder if the conditions postmortem would factor in somehow. I know there’s a science behind it all, but not as concrete as is with DNA testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie