GUILTY WI - William Beyer, 5, & Danielle Beyer, 3, found dead, Kaukauna, 17 Feb 2020 *dad arrested*

Thanks for the welcome!

I know, it's just that there's always that chance that the perpetrator under surveillance (while LE builds evidence for arrest) hits that mental point of no return in which they further endanger the public. I understand LE doesn't want to create a panic; I guesses they led to with the downsides on both ends.

Considering Social media posts and court records- the optics certainly don't reflect well on a few parties.

I really hope these children didn't suffer and receive their justice.
bbm (bolded by me)
Agree to your good point -- that's why I think, and I am hoping, that LE has their eyes on someone specific and are getting their evidence together but they're not ready for prime time just yet.

I don't think anyone will ever know fully it is getting so hard to get on any social media anymore. So many unnecessary deaths just this year. People need to be better, people need to love everyone with some ounce of their hearts. It's not the pres, not games. It's everyone as a whole.
Sorry just all the death this month alone has started to creep into my soul and make it sad.

Very odd obituary. The step dad was mentioned but the step mom was not.
will and Dani also had siblings but they were not mentioned.
Think almost every one in town is on edge with no updates about anything. It’s unsettling not knowing where or who the person who took these babies lives are.

Upstairs is still boarded up. IMO it looks like the downstairs tenant might be back there, a car has been in the driveway. I don’t think I could ever go back there, how horrible. Lots of people in the community think the house should just be torn down.
no new news, there was a murder of a 3 year old girl 10 miles away and that day the suspect was arrested and today he was in court, again locals aren’t happy with how fast that was taken care of but these 2 babies have no justice.
Demetrius Williams charged with homicide in death of Appleton 3-year-old

Well, it doesn't appear that it's from lack of trying by Fox11:

Kaukauna boy and little sister killed weeks ago, FOX 11 digs for answers

We tried contacting Kaukauna Police Chief Jamie Graff several ways on Thursday through phone, email and stopping by the department in person. We did not hear back.

FOX 11 has received at least nine news releases from Chief Graff.

The most recent from Monday says, "As I have stated in the past, to keep the integrity of this ongoing investigation and not to hamper any future court proceedings, I am limited on the information I can share."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back