Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is crazy.....what was MB going to do if no one had tipped off LE about Evelyn missing? I mean it's been over 2 months and you've told no one that she is missing.

You find the car, the people in the car and still no Evelyn!! This sweet angel girl is no where to be found. UGH!!!!

Well... she hoped nobody would tip off LE to her missing baby. MOO. IMO her plan was to start a new life with HW. Whether he was on board with that plan is debatable.

Thanks for your reply, Mountain_Kat! A lot of assumptions on my part and was hoping I was wrong! Also, here is a touched up version of the blurry photo. Not sure if I posted it correctly.

Attachments

• touchedupevelyn.jpg
    touchedupevelyn.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 93
THIS !

And let me add: I live in Sullivan County, and none of my friends or family have anything BUT respect for law enforcement. We do NOT consider it a "compliment" to be a called a racist, nor do we consider Latinos to be "invaders ", nor would we drive until we are out of gas before we'd frequent the business of someone from India. Being painted with such a broad stroke is incredibly offensive to me. And believe me, I have bitten my tongue clean in half NOT to say anything about it.

I think that there were references to different socio economic groups than obviously yours and, imo, the poster described certain groups accurately.

I just want to stand up for that poster because she is one of the sometimes just one individual in a family that overcomes those notions and still lives in the community.

She was just answering why someone might be not working with LE based on her experience in the area.

A lot of this mistrust of government and LE goes back generations in moonshine country.

How one views a community depends on their relationship and level of interaction with those who may hold contrasting opinions.

To assume that the ones who hold these views do not have other attributes that are positive is to not understand the complexities of the South.

My husband’s barber let loose about ML King Day and we had never known him to be more than a friendly, hardworking, doting grandpa.

To take offense and declare false is just as narrow minded as the ones of which she spoke who are not accepting of beliefs outside their own culture.

All imo

Wow.

That's an extremely damning statement.

LE has basically just announced on national tv that they think MB is lying to them.

This isn't going to end well.
Equally as notable is that they didn’t say the two arrested ones were being dishonest or anything. She is the only one being called out.... I honestly believe she thought she could pin this on her mother. If I’m wrong, I’ll apologize and eat crow but I don’t think her mom and the dude had anything to do with this, except potentially they were helping to cover for MB.

Not really, except they contacted all the people she said that had Evelyn but they found no proof she was with any of them (paraphrasing).

LOL so all of this was going down during the same time it came out that JJ and Tylee were missing and became the subject of a nationwide manhunt. National news! Yet this girl didn’t realize that the first thing the cops did was check with the people that Lori said had JJ? She didn’t realize they would check her story??

It is interesting to me that they checked with “all” the people she said had Evelyn. So she has done more than just tried to blame her mom.

Equally as notable is that they didn’t say the two arrested ones were being dishonest or anything. She is the only one being called out.... I honestly believe she thought she could pin this on her mother. If I’m wrong, I’ll apologize and eat crow but I don’t think her mom and the dude had anything to do with this, except potentially they were helping to cover for MB.

I agree with everything you said. This makes the most sense to me.

MB hasn't given law enforcement ANY credible information ?! Does that mean she hasn't provided one shred of info that has been truthful ? About ANYTHING ?! Or is this an over-statement on LE's part ? Surely she could truthfully answer basic questions like " where we you living at the time ? " , " Where were you working at the time ? " , etc. etc.

I’m all caught up again with this thread, but it seems nothing has changed. Including my opinion, that Evelyn’s mother is the key to this. If she really does know where the little peanut is, and she’s not telling...I think there’s only one reason why. I really, really want to be wrong.

She really needs to be put in jail. If they put her in jail immediately upon her inability to produce EB, maybe she would start telling the truth. Letting her carry on and play victim isn’t helping. It’s like with Lori Vallows... it took way too long to arrest her and all that time she was out living her new kid free life. Put her in jail.
Child neglect, car theft ...for starters.....but they (L.E.) must want her loose for a reason. IMO

Morning all! Im still here with everyone who's hoping Evelyn will be found.

What I don't understand most of all in this strange case is Evelyn's mom says she knows WHO has her little daughter.

Then WHY doesn't she tell the TBI, and FBI investigators who are desperately trying to find Evelyn?

Its painfully obvious Evelyn was not in the care of her grandmother or she would have been with her in a secure carseat when she was arrested.

If she gave her to someone who really wanted her, and are good people then why not tell.

There has to be a sinister reason why she won't tell, even though she knows hundreds of man hours are involved, and thousands of dollars are being spent searching for a tiny baby. Her own community is worried sick knowing Evelyn is missing.

Imo, whatever she has done with Evelyn is criminally illegal. There is no other reason that makes sense for not coming forth with the truth now. ALL OF IT!!

Whatever has happened to little Evelyn it seems to me at least her mother doesn't want Evelyn to ever return or even more devastating she already knows Evelyn will not be returning alive. :(

I hope, and pray she didnt fatally harm Evelyn, but if she sold her to someone that is just as chilling because we have seen cases where bio moms are selling their little young children to pedophiles.

I will never understand why she is withholding vital evidence LE needs to find her vulnerable young child.

I'm wondering now if the grandmother ever had Evelyn. It seems if she was the one she would have had contact with Evelyn's mom giving her updates on little Evelyn.

I cant get past Evelyn being missing for months, and her mom just goes on with her life.

This is truly a bizarre case. The mom of this missing little child holds the key to who has her, but will not tell investigators, and is making inconsistent statements as well!!! Banging my head.

I just dont understand why any parent would do that. Instead of helping LE locate her tiny daughter she is blocking them from finding her when she says she knows who has her?

Does that make sense to any of you?

If she truly loved Evelyn she would move heaven, and earth to get her back, yet she seems to be the obstacle standing in the way. SMDH.

It wouldnt matter if she may be in trouble herself now if she truly loves her. She wouldn't care about herself at this point, and would only want her back safe, and sound.

Jmhoo

According to her, she has told police who had her daughter, and that person had been arrested.

It seems as though she was advised not to name names, even though the answer is obvious.

I noticed the pack n play which I presume is where she was sleeping. It made me wonder what she slept in at home, who she lived with, where. This poor baby.

What are you implying about the pack & play?

I'd like to know if she has been asked to take a polygraph. I can't believe that she hasn't been asked this far in to the investigation.
I read somewhere that she declined, but I honestly can’t remember where that was or link to it.
As for LE taking a page from SC. This is a very different case with seemingly no credible evidence given to LE. There are no pictures of her right before she disappeared, no concrete timeline other than from the babysitter, no info of real value so far.
AB and WM should be extradited back today. I do know that Live PD picked it up over the weekend. Hopefully someone involved will see that it has snowballed nationwide, panic and crack under pressure.
I still stand by my opinion that MB is enjoying all the attention and doesn’t actually care that her baby is missing. However, I hope that I am proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd