Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In court, Angela Boswell told the judge she wanted to return home to look for her granddaughter.

McCloud told a judge in court neither he nor Angela Boswell knew the car had not been paid for and had been given the vehicle by Megan Boswell. He referred to Angela Boswell as his girlfriend. He also claimed he did not know about the AMBER Alert investigation.

Authorities are expected to return the couple to Sullivan County.

Evelyn Boswell's jailed grandmother says she wants to return to search for Evelyn

Hmm so she doesn't have Evelyn nor does she know where she is? :(

My heart just sank even lower for this beautiful little girl, and her safety.

OT: omg Weinstein acquitted on the 3 most serious charges. Ugh!

Imo

I wondered, too, if they lived out of hotel rooms.

I am not sure what you guys see that makes you think of a hotel in any of the photos, except maybe one where Evelyn was much younger. As someone with several family members who resided in double wides, most of the backgrounds in these photos look like they were taken in a standard double wide mobile home to me.

Imo
Grandma isn't going to admit she knows where the baby is located. I am still holding onto the hope she has been placed in a black market adoption.

JMO

For those who can't access the article:

Two people arrested in connection to an AMBER Alert investigation involving a Sullivan County toddler appeared in a North Carolina court on Monday.

... The two are expected to return to Tennessee after appearing in court Monday morning.

[...]

In court, Angela Boswell told the judge she wanted to return home to look for her granddaughter.

McCloud told a judge in court neither he nor Angela Boswell knew the car had not been paid for and had been given the vehicle by Megan Boswell. He referred to Angela Boswell as his girlfriend. He also claimed he did not know about the AMBER Alert investigation.

[...]

Last edited:
The boyfriend WM claims he didn’t know about the missing baby? Why was commenting on Facebook about it then?

No one involved in this case seems to be able to keep their story straight. ‍♀️

I took that to mean that he didn't know the car they were in was the subject of an Amber Alert investigation, not that he didn't know about Evelyn.

Obviously these two are sketchy, but I am not sure they are lying about the car, or about Evelyn. Gma may actually want to come home to look for her. I doubt she will be ABLE too, but she may want to.

I took that to mean that he didn't know the car they were in was the subject of an Amber Alert investigation, not that he didn't know about Evelyn.

Obviously these two are sketchy, but I am not sure they are lying about the car, or about Evelyn. Gma may actually want to come home to look for her. I doubt she will be ABLE too, but she may want to.

I think everyone is lying about the car...but not necessarily in relation to Evelyn's disappearance.

Elizabeth Lane WKRN on Twitter
Angela Boswell & William McCloud faced a Wilkes Co., NC judge this morning. They will be extradited to TN on a possession of a stolen vehicle charge. Boswell is also charged with probation violation.
ERjjYBwWkAAKhE6.jpg
ERjjYBuX0AAjtpY.jpg

11:49 AM - 24 Feb 2020

NC prosecutors requested $2 million bond on Boswell. Bond will be set in TN. TBI investigators will not reveal the couple’s relationship to missing 15 month-old Evelyn Boswell. The stolen car they are accused of possessing is believed to be connected to the AMBER alert @WKRN
ERjj_MKXkAIaCbi.jpg

11:52 AM - 24 Feb 2020

I know we can't actually answer this, but just thinking out loud... whose car IS IT?? Did MB actually, physically steal it and hand it over to her mom? Did she know the person who owns it and tell them she was borrowing it? It's considered stolen for a reason, why isn't MB facing criminal charges for stealing it?

I am not sure what you guys see that makes you think of a hotel in any of the photos, except maybe one where Evelyn was much younger. As someone with several family members who resided in double wides, most of the backgrounds in these photos look like they were taken in a standard double wide mobile home to me.
We are specifically discussing the new photo of EB released today. The subdued lighting, sparse, modern furnishing and low pile, neutral carpeting give me a hotel room feeling. The portable crib plopped in the middle of the room adds more transient feel. I haven't spend much time in mobile homes but the photo doesn't have a "home" feel to me.

Angela Boswell & William McCloud faced a Wilkes Co., NC judge this morning. They will be extradited to TN on a possession of a stolen vehicle charge. Boswell is also charged with probation violation.
ERjjYBwWkAAKhE6.jpg
ERjjYBuX0AAjtpY.jpg

NC prosecutors requested $2 million bond on Boswell. Bond will be set in TN. TBI investigators will not reveal the couple’s relationship to missing 15 month-old Evelyn Boswell. The stolen car they are accused of possessing is believed to be connected to the AMBER alert @WKRN
ERjj_MKXkAIaCbi.jpg

BBM "TBI investigators will not reveal the couple’s relationship to missing 15 month-old Evelyn Boswell."

I find this to be very strange. I recall an article earlier on that said LE would not comment on AB's relationship to either MB or EB, or both. JMO.

Imo
I wholeheartedly believe LE will get to the bottom of what happened. MB will ultimately be held responsible if she isn't able to produce Evelyn and data from her electronic devices will be telling IMO.

Big Ugh about Weinstein!

Angela Boswell & William McCloud faced a Wilkes Co., NC judge this morning. They will be extradited to TN on a possession of a stolen vehicle charge. Boswell is also charged with
ERjjYBwWkAAKhE6.jpg
ERjjYBuX0AAjtpY.jpg

ERjj_MKXkAIaCbi.jpg

Well technically she didn’t say she knew where the baby is, just that she knew who has her. And that person has done what she feared and gone missing with the baby. Not saying that’s the truth, just what she said in her interview.
OK so now that what she had feared has happened what's stopping her from saying who they are???
This whole thing makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members