Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was even able to produce pics of EB from Christmas... only 1st bday.

I am 100% convinced that if MB spent Christmas with that precious girl, she would have photos. If someone ELSE spent Christmas with her, they would have sent MB a photo. It was the kid’s first real Christmas!! I mean, she existed for the Christmas prior but at that age babies just kind of sit there like a potato. She would have been excited by lights and fun songs and there would have been a pic of her attempting to open a gift by the tree. She didn’t seem to get a photo with Santa.

The fact that these do not seem to exist makes me 100% sure she was not alive for Christmas. Heck, I’d say even in the event of some nutso secret adoption, you’d think that close to Christmas there might be an agreement for a single photo! I believe sweet Miss E has been gone from this world since mid-December. And her mom doesn’t give a single care.

I live in Nashville. We have TBI vans and cars downtown that seem to be checking overpasses and ditches. Idk if it's related but I keep hearing a rumor that Evelyn was spotted here. It may just be someone mistaken or, god forbid, trolling.

My fiance is a first responder and he said, with tears in his eyes, we need to be searching the rivers. Maybe I'm jaded but he may be right.
That poor baby. I desperately want her to be alive but the world has jaded me, so I am assuming the worst.

Those parents are suspicious as hell.

You guys, I want to cry right now, and for the first time, I feel sorry for MB. I made the mistake of going to MB’s Facebook profile to see the photos posted of Evelyn. The comments literally made me want to throw up. I don’t know when it became acceptable for thousands of people to say absolutely horrible things to someone. The amount of shaming and cold-hearted, horrible statements posted is mind-blowing. It should not matter what anyone has or has not done, there is no justification for a huge number of people treating ANYONE that way. I just can’t stomach it. It is humanity at its absolute worst. I pray to God no one I love or care about is ever treated that way. People have called her every name you can think of.

I can't go as far to say that I feel sorry for her, but it does make me want to cry that so many people are so eager to spew the things they do on people's pages anymore. What the hell have we become that this is so standard?

I have my ideas about this case, and mom doesn't look great in them, to put it mildly, but I feel no need to invade her space and let her know that personally. It's such an odd dynamic.

That said, without the core of my 'ideas' about this case being compromised, there are a few subtleties coming to the surface via her postings that are making me concerned about her grasp on reality, as it stands today. I'm starting to feel like something terrible happened, and she just cracked mentally.

Potentially not lying to cover her butt, but sincerely trying to build a new story for her own sanity.

*shrugs*
I don't know anymore, guys. Kicking myself in the keister for falling in love with another lost baby.

I am 100% convinced that if MB spent Christmas with that precious girl, she would have photos. If someone ELSE spent Christmas with her, they would have sent MB a photo. It was the kid’s first real Christmas!! I mean, she existed for the Christmas prior but at that age babies just kind of sit there like a potato. She would have been excited by lights and fun songs and there would have been a pic of her attempting to open a gift by the tree. She didn’t seem to get a photo with Santa.

The fact that these do not seem to exist makes me 100% sure she was not alive for Christmas. Heck, I’d say even in the event of some nutso secret adoption, you’d think that close to Christmas there might be an agreement for a single photo! I believe sweet Miss E has been gone from this world since mid-December. And her mom doesn’t give a single care.
ITA. And if what is published in this link is correct then where Evelyn was for Christmas is highly questionable:

He [HW, MB's ex boyfriend] said his relationship with Megan never got serious. He told WJHL that Megan told him Evelyn was staying with her father Ethan Perry while he was home for the holidays on military leave.

Megan Boswell, Mother of Missing Evelyn: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

IMO it's shocking that there's even a question as to where Evelyn was at any given time. Someone's lying.

@Kadoober
Someone I know says this often (you know who you are)...”the lies we tell ourselves”. Maybe this is where MB finds herself at this moment in time.

This is another sad situation that seems to be unfolding like a bad movie. We are all just waiting to hear the news. I see no other outcome here. For that I am so very sad.

ITA. And if what is published in this link is correct then where Evelyn was for Christmas is highly questionable:

He [HW, MB's ex boyfriend] said his relationship with Megan never got serious. He told WJHL that Megan told him Evelyn was staying with her father Ethan Perry while he was home for the holidays on military leave.

Megan Boswell, Mother of Missing Evelyn: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

IMO it's shocking that there's even a question as to where Evelyn was at any given time. Someone's lying.

i am holding the date of Dec 10-11th from the sheriff until LE says otherwise. There is nothing to suggest otherwise after that date that I have seen.

Im going to reference a case here for clarity of my point and say I hope this is the case but doubt it very strongly. I listened to a podcast that features relatives of missing child Serenity Dennard, a case we discuss here on WS. When Serenity was initially taken by Child Protective Services they asked if she had extended relatives or family that could take her, the answer was yes, but they were not located in the state. For whatever reason CPS moved to place her immediately with no real effort to place her with those or any family members etc. Later, when extended family members reached out to CPS to ask for updates and offer a place for Serenity, they were told no record of a mother by that name or child by the name they gave were on file there with CPS. I truly hope that is not the case but if it were, what a terrible thing to happen, IMO.

Is there even a remote possibility it happend in this situation and LE just hasn't hit the right state or county yet? IMO, a jaded case worker or group of case workers may see this as a waste of time for the child, why put her back into this mess if she's been placed with a loving family and thriving?
It is possible what was said by the relative in the other case is not accurate but I can say that child's relative IS a CPS worker so, I take her comments at face value. That is why I gave it some consideration here. Just to be clear- It is NOT the same state or LE agency either.

I want to know what they all did for Christmas. Didn’t anyone want to see pictures of Evelyn opening gifts or have gifts to give her? Im sure Grandpa was, but nobody else in the family was suspicious?
Maybe her story to them was her and HW were going to be away for Christmas with EB. Or she fed them the same story as HW and that EB was with EP. after the 11th it does seem that the truth mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie