Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question occurred to me earlier when I went for a nap. I was scrolling in facebook past the article that talks about Melani feeling she is somehow freed of the conspiracy to commit murder (Brandon) because of Alex's death. It made me wonder something...

Do we know where Melani was the day Alex died?

I finally put this together when I read your post a couple times and it scared me. Allegedly these "cult" or "fringe" people, they are saying if you do not believe what they are saying it might be because you "aren't ready." Apologies that I don't have the source but I know I have read this exact quote with regard to CD and/or AVOW which is why it bothers me.

The insinuation is you, the nonbeliever, are the person that is lacking, not smart enough, not evolved enough, not good enough.

Flashback to the 1980s when I was early teens, my parents were so heavily into what might have been the only MLM scheme at the time (rhymes with "am weigh"), that they would practice sales pitches on me and my brother and ask us for our thoughts. In my house in the 1980s we discussed the phrase "you aren't ready" for months.

The phrase "you aren't ready" is pure pyramid...sorry, I mean MLM, marketing for decades.
BBM.

Scam way?

Sorry, couldn't resist! :D

I hope for the kids sakes he’s right. IMO there’s no reason for not showing a picture of the children holding a dated piece of newspaper...unless they look abused/neglected/dead. I hope that’s not the case but I don’t believe a word any of them says. If they do turn up safe I really hope someone prevents him publishing a book on it. They should not be allowed to profit from any of this. MOO

Is there a legal reason that Christopher Parrett is able to say that Chad told him "the kids are just fine, alive and well" but that would prevent Chad or Lori saying it themselves?

And I am also totally unable to think of an example of a compelling reason for not showing a dated photo of the children. Anyone have any ideas???

IF Tylee Ryan was murder it would of happen at Yellowstone Park. It has a legal loophole. It make it possible to get away with murder within this 50 square mile section of Yellowstone. J.J. Vallow would have been murder at the Califorina Yellowstone park. If you trace Lori and Chad before they went to Kauai. They left from Los Angeles by plane to Kauai. The driving time between California's Yellowstone to Los Angeles is 15 hr and 16 mins with no stops and switching drivers. This is the only thing that fits into the time fame of the kids missing and them in Hawaii. I do not know Lori or Chad or any of there kids. only been following this by news stories and web.

At least not the temple garments that endowed members wear as a symbol of their faith. Those cover much more skin (think T-shirt and knee length shorts) than what Lori is often seen wearing.

This indicates that either 1) she hasn't been to the temple and received her endowments yet, and therefore can't attend the temple to be sealed (the most believable option to me), 2) it's possible she was endowed at one point, but has completely forsaken the tenets of her faith, or simply doesn't understand/adhere to them (not likely, but possible), or 3) all the photographers caught her at the wrong time when she might not be required to wear the garments, for example going swimming (I find this hard to believe).

I just don't think Lori has been through the temple yet, especially not to be sealed to anyone. As I said earlier the beach wedding is the greatest evidence of this because for Latter-day Saints a temple sealing is the highest and ideal marriage ceremony to strive for. If they had already had their sealing performed in a temple (very unlikely considering all the strict protocols they'd have to go through first) there is absolutely no need for a different ceremony outside of the temple. But since they decided to have a beach wedding then that is strong evidence they couldn't get sealed in the temple, or were planning on doing it at a later date. JMO.

Based on unofficial sources, Lori has received Temple endowments and possibly has been sealed to CV, for time and eternity. Based on unofficial church sources, she now needs to be released from her eternal seal to CV and sealed to a new husband, possibly CD. Logistically, it would require the transfer of church records, etc...MOO

I'm starting to think it's possible that Alex's death could have been at the hands of Melani. But all I have is speculation on this idea. We know LVD/CD were in Hawaii by this point, and it's definitely not of natural causes. So if it was not some kind of overdose (intentional or unintentional) by Alex himself - My bet is on MBP. Alex knew she asked him to kill BB. It was a danger.

Well, here's the thing. When Lori married LaGioia in 1995, her name was still Cox. That is from the record on the marriage it says Lori Cox - so was she really married before? Who knows. BTW, I am referencing marriage number one........LaGioia is number two just to clarify.

When Colby was born (during their marriage) Colby was given the surname Cox, and Lori's name was still Cox. LaGioia is not even on the birth certificate for Colby -- there's no father listed.

If I read this correctly and if criminal solicitation isn't one of the exceptions then it is up to 6 months and $1,000 in fines.

Section 18-113 – Idaho State Legislature

My guess is that LE is going to try to level as many charges against CD before they charge him.

If I was on the Legal side of this, I would realize that there is a good chance that these two (CD & LVD) could get away with potential murder and 2 missing kids (which I presume are dead).

So, to hedge my bets I would charge each of them with as many felonies and misdemeanors as possible, and seek for maximum sentences on as many as possible.

So, if they do get away with dead bodies, and missing kids they at least serve some jail time.

I hope LE has a lot more evidence than what we've seen so far, and I hope each CD & LVD get punished for their parts in this.

I am convinced that Lori premeditated the murder on her 4th husband, but proving it may be difficult. Just based on everything we have seen so far.

Still not sure if Chad killed Tammy. It is very suspicious how she died, at the very least.

MOO

I'm starting to think it's possible that Alex's death could have been at the hands of Melani. But all I have is speculation on this idea. We know LVD/CD were in Hawaii by this point, and it's definitely not of natural causes. So if it was not some kind of overdose (intentional or unintentional) by Alex himself - My bet is on MBP. Alex knew she asked him to kill BB. It was a danger.
Makes sense, I was having a really hard time finding a poison that would take 12 days to kill someone and couldn't really find a match, well without a whole lot of telling symptoms anyway. Didn't someone say that AC's new wife lived in the same area as MBP and IP?
Lori and Chad could have also sent him a edible wedding gift I suppose. MOO and just speculating.

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

I think the Parett (may be misspelled) messages are in here. Scroll down a bit.

Jmo
Yes and it's "PARRETT". What a truckload of Back to the Future manure he is trying to sell. The only truthful thing he alludes to is that the fight is over "...major amounts of money" - yeah, that Lori was rightfully cut off from!

Edit: Oh, he's authored Prep manuals and a dream book. Just looks to be an old peer to our pal Chad. Wonder what he thinks of Chad's new Barbie doll wife?

Last edited:
A question occurred to me earlier when I went for a nap. I was scrolling in facebook past the article that talks about Melani feeling she is somehow freed of the conspiracy to commit murder (Brandon) because of Alex's death. It made me wonder something...

Do we know where Melani was the day Alex died?

We know they were in Las Vegas at the same time two weeks before he died. Maybe she gave him some "supplements" to help with the stress. :rolleyes:

When Colby was born (during their marriage) Colby was given the surname Cox, and Lori's name was still Cox. LaGioia is not even on the birth certificate for Colby -- there's no father listed.
Why do you think that was? Was it prior to their marriage perhaps (Lori and LaGioia)? Never mind, I see they were married 22 Oct 1995 and son was born the following April.

Last edited:
I hope for the kids sakes he’s right. IMO there’s no reason for not showing a picture of the children holding a dated piece of newspaper...unless they look abused/neglected/dead. I hope that’s not the case but I don’t believe a word any of them says. If they do turn up safe I really hope someone prevents him publishing a book on it. They should not be allowed to profit from any of this. MOO

Hmm. No date, but given the context it has to be current. Not buying it, but hopeful.

Why do you think that was? Was it prior to their marriage perhaps (Lori and LaGioia)?

Colby was born while she was married to WLaGioia.

Why no father listed, why no LaGioia surname? Hmmm....well Colby was born 7 months into their marriage, so one guess would be that WLaGioia isn't the bio father. Another guess would be that Lori was already planning to divorce him, even though they were only married 7 months so she didn't want him listed as Colby's father.

When they did divorce, however, there was a support order for Colby issued to WLaGioia. It may be that he is the biological father, but there may be (another guess, haven't looked into this but it's true in some states) a presumption in the law in Texas that the husband of the mother is the father. (Hope that made sense.)

Why do you think that was? Was it prior to their marriage perhaps (Lori and LaGioia)?
Colby was born while she was married to WLaGioia.

Why no father listed, why no LaGioia surname? Hmmm....well Colby was born 7 months into their marriage, so one guess would be that WLaGioia isn't the bio father. Another guess would be that Lori was already planning to divorce him, even though they were only married 7 months so she didn't want him listed as Colby's father.

When they did divorce, however, there was a support order for Colby issued to WLaGioia. It may be that he is the biological father, but there may be (another guess, haven't looked into this but it's true in some states) a presumption in the law in Texas that the husband of the mother is the father. (Hope that made sense.)
That is some impressive sleuthing!!! And great critical thinking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288