Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he'd spent 35 percent of the $430,000, he'd still have $278,000 in the bank, not $152,000. In any event, I doubt he's spent much more than 30k (just air fares, hotels, rentals, lease down payments, etc.). I would think he has the rest of the funds (or something close) at a different location.
Money given to his kids could be part of their loyalty? MOO

In the end, all JJ had left of his family was Lori. His father was dead, his sister apparently missing, and he wasn't in contact with his grandparents (not for the lack of trying on grandparents part). He didn't even know his father was dead and believed father was traveling for work. So, I wonder what was he saying in school as to where Taylee was.

In the end, all JJ had left of his family was Lori. His father was dead, his sister apparently missing, and he wasn't in contact with his grandparents (not for the lack of trying on grandparents part). He didn't even know his father was dead and believed father was traveling for work. So, I wonder what was he saying in school as to where Taylee was.
I would think he was excited to tell his teacher about his day trip to Yellowstone. MOO

Tylee was probably also "traveling," like Charles and all the others.

@LDS social scientist
In regards to what @Campizi67 said in the very well organized post about the beliefs and the operating concepts behind Lori/Chad and such group - I found that post to be VERY accurate, and reflected a lot of my own thoughts as I have heard from various people inside those groups lately.

I especially found it valuable that this overview explained who some of these people are because the non-LDS folks would have a tough time understanding a whole cast of scriptural characters and what they mean to LDS people if they have never read the Book of Mormon. (I don't expect anyone to read that for the sake of this story!)

Regarding the "going dark" or "zombie" references - I had the exact same thought long ago towards the beginning when we first began seeing references to their beliefs in the concepts of "going dark" or "dark spirits" or even the spurious "zombies" reference. It's a dehumanizing tactic that makes it a lot easier to take a life. This is a tactic that almost all serial killers use in various forms. The dehumanization of victims makes the killing so much easier and empowers the killer to take that life because in their mind they have already reduced the victim(s) to sub-human and therefore not worthy of any real remorse.

This is part of why I really do think the kids are gone. I will be DELIGHTED to be wrong if that is the case, but they stood in the way of this "all important mission", and just like Charles, why would there be any hesitation to find a way to dehumanize and be rid of any baggage so they can focus on this glorious mission of theirs?

**PTZ refers to a forum/website name "Pathway To Zion" run by author HS primarily. I've seen leaking from this already that has really opened my eyes to some things, but even more so on a level from inside membership of the LDS church. PTZ members seem to be a lot more homogenous regarding these belief systems whereas AVOW is very diverse with the surface preppers and then the sub-group operating from inside. They are fracturing big time.

*** I also do know that the leaked information I have seen is not allowed on websleuths. I'm not posting it here, and not going to discuss it until or unless it's in MSM or LE reports (doubtful).

I am most curious if JJ ever mentioned that his sister was gone.

If I recall correctly, the story was that Tylee was attending BYU.

snip <Melanie Gibb, Vallow's friend from Gilbert, told police Vallow said Tylee was attending classes at Brigham Young University-Idaho in Rexburg, however, the school told police she was never enrolled at any schools affiliated with BYU, court records said.>

New court records pinpoint the last days missing Idaho kids were seen

With all his stability gone he would have had a lot more meltdowns than usual. My experience of that is it all comes out. He was very verbal so there’s a really good chance whatever was on his mind came out. I really hope they were practicing good record keeping. It could explain a lot of it. MOO

Um does she realize that probably half of America wants her head on a stick right now? If she were to make bail she would have to be holed up somewhere, I’m pretty sure there would be death threats against her, she wouldn’t be able to just go about living her life as usual.

This was posted last thread:

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Here is the initial motion filed by Lori Vallow’s defense. Craig De Costa claims $5M bond is excessive and cited 8th Amendment. Goes onto say bail should have been $10K “cash only.” Hearing is set for 2PM HST tomorrow. #fox10phoenix

7:36 PM · Feb 25, 2020

Does anyone else find it a tad unprofessional that Lori's lawyer uses her first name throughout the bail reduction request? I mean I have been using Lori in the timeline because she has had so many last names it's impossible to keep everything straight otherwise...but a court document for a serious legal matter seems like it should be more formal. Is it really so hard for Lori to tell her lawyer her preferred/current surname and title (Ms/Mrs)? Or is there some hidden strategy in this? Do they actually plan to contest her identity? :rolleyes:o_O

MOO.

Tylee was probably also "traveling," like Charles and all the others.
You would be amazed at what they pick up on. Even if that was the story he was told he would sense the moods, emotions, fears and quite possibly lies. They can either be oblivious or very over sensitive..usually both. If it involves someone he loves TR I’m suspecting he would have a better idea than his mum gave him credit for. MOO

This was posted last thread:

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Here is the initial motion filed by Lori Vallow’s defense. Craig De Costa claims $5M bond is excessive and cited 8th Amendment. Goes onto say bail should have been $10K “cash only.” Hearing is set for 2PM HST tomorrow. #fox10phoenix

7:36 PM · Feb 25, 2020

Does anyone else find it a tad unprofessional that Lori's lawyer uses her first name throughout the bail reduction request? I mean I have been using Lori in the timeline because she has had so many last names it's impossible to keep everything straight otherwise...but a court document for a serious legal matter seems like it should be more formal. Is it really so hard for Lori to tell her lawyer her preferred/current surname and title (Ms/Mrs)? Or is there some hidden strategy in this? Do they actually plan to contest her identity? :rolleyes:o_O

MOO.
Do you think he knew her when she lived there previously? It seems unprofessional and over familiar to me. MOO

I'm thinking school reports might sound similar to this:

"The nanny said on September 19, 2019, the next day, she returned to the Rexburg home to babysit JJ. For a while JJ happily played with neighbors, but eventually started “crying and screaming.”

“I tried to calm him down, distract him with a show, tell him how sometimes people need a break, and how he needs to share,” she said. “He threw the chair from their wooden table down, flipped the ottoman over by their couch, and then ran upstairs. I let him cry for a bit, hoping he would calm down, but he didn’t.”

“JJ was […] upset and said his mom wouldn’t want me to come over again, that he hated me, and didn’t want to be my friend. Shortly after this freak out his mom, her brother, and the friend walked in from the garage,” she continued."

Nanny of Missing 7-Year-Old Boy Reveals What She Told Cops About Lori Vallow

I'm thinking school reports might sound similar to this:

"The nanny said on September 19, 2019, the next day, she returned to the Rexburg home to babysit JJ. For a while JJ happily played with neighbors, but eventually started “crying and screaming.”

“I tried to calm him down, distract him with a show, tell him how sometimes people need a break, and how he needs to share,” she said. “He threw the chair from their wooden table down, flipped the ottoman over by their couch, and then ran upstairs. I let him cry for a bit, hoping he would calm down, but he didn’t.”

“JJ was […] upset and said his mom wouldn’t want me to come over again, that he hated me, and didn’t want to be my friend. Shortly after this freak out his mom, her brother, and the friend walked in from the garage,” she continued."

Nanny of Missing 7-Year-Old Boy Reveals What She Told Cops About Lori Vallow
It depends how qualified they were and how much training they had done with children who have special needs IMO. My records didn’t sound like that.

Search for missing Idaho teen Tylee Ryan may include Yellowstone National Park, sources say

I really don't understand the logic here. Even if they had a picture of Tylee at an area in the park, Yellowstone is enormous. With acid pools, that could easily dissolve a body since September.

Also, the wild animals, critters in the park, would scavenge anything to eat, especially over the winter.

This idea of finding evidence of Tylee in Yellowstone, just doesn't seem feasible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88