Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he just say the pond search is NOT related to EB? At the beginning
I missed the very start but based on the posts here on WS, yes, I believe he initially said it was not true.

By the time I tuned in, SHeriff stated that it was just confirmed (or words to that effect) that a search of a pond in NC was related to EB. Sounds like the tip was reported in NC and not via TBI’s tip line.

Thanks for all your work on this timeline!

So I think the day Evelyn was reported missing was the same day the car was apparently dropped off for Angela. Then on Wednesday, according to MB, she and her mom went for a drive and MB 'reportedly' tried to convince her to take her to Mendota to look for Evelyn, although she claimed this was also the day a change of custody was to take place.

I still think the purpose of this car ride was to come up with a story and maybe even a plan to get rid of evidence.

Imo

Don't think so, but we may have to double check. I think the car was dropped off on Feb. 16th per Grandpa's (Sunday before last) info and a calendar search.

ETA: TB called CPS on the 18th, and Ambert Alert was on the 19th.

Really interested why they would drive over the mountain to a relative's property only to dispose of body and/or evidence when there are so many "unrelated" locations along the route.
I think she was alive there at one point. I am still really on the fence with the “who done it” of this one, if EB is indeed deceased.

Really interested why they would drive over the mountain to a relative's property only to dispose of body and/or evidence when there are so many "unrelated" locations along the route.

Criminals are not usually smart. Also, if you knew a certain place never had any non-familial visitors/swimmers/fisherman at a certain pond, it would be a good place to hide something. If you happened upon a pond while driving around the area in which you live, you might not be so knowledgeable about how often other people are "in" that pond, etc.

This case is reminiscent not only of the Anthony case, but Lisa Irwin and also Ayla Reynolds. Nobody ever had any information that helped find Lisa or Ayla, and it was obvious that they knew what happened! Why isn’t it legal to pump these people full of truth serum???
And it made me think of Sky Metawala too. I so wish that they had arrested his mother.

So I think the day Evelyn was reported missing was the same day the car was apparently dropped off for Angela. Then on Wednesday, according to MB, she and her mom went for a drive and MB 'reportedly' tried to convince her to take her to Mendota to look for Evelyn, although she claimed this was also the day a change of custody was to take place.

I still think the purpose of this car ride was to come up with a story and maybe even a plan to get rid of evidence. And they needed a vehicle in order to do that.

Imo
DJ said MB brought the car over the Sunday before last which would be Feb 16. MOO

AUDIO: David Jones interview

I think she was alive there at one point. I am still really on the fence with the “who done it” of this one, if EB is indeed deceased.

I, too, am hoping she is still alive.

Is your thought they went there to retrieve or check on EB?

If their trip related to disposal, it seems that would have happened closer to the death, of which I am not yet convinced.

I still think the purpose of this car ride was to come up with a story and maybe even a plan to get rid of evidence. And they needed a vehicle in order to do that.

Imo

I'm wondering from the "reported missing" comment, if I have in fact confused people.

The reason why I say this is, I've just remembered that "Grandpa" Jones (DJ); is in fact "Great-Grandpa" Jones to Evelyn (aka, he's AB's father).

It's still Grandpa Boswell (TS Sr., father of MB and spouse of AB) who is responsible for the Missing report being filed.

I'm pretty sure. *ponders*

Criminals are not usually smart. Also, if you knew a certain place never had any non-familial visitors/swimmers/fisherman at a certain pond, it would be a good place to hide something. If you happened upon a pond while driving around the area in which you live, you might not be so knowledgeable about how often other people are "in" that pond, etc.

I agree, not all criminals are smart nor logical. Still, knowing the area, there are so many remote places much closer and secure than driving hours to a place that can be traced back.

Sounds like MB finally gave it up last night. I hope so anyways.

It doesn't seem to me like anyone involved with or adjacent to this case is playing with a full deck either. No criminal masterminds, just a lot of involvement with the legal system, what looks to me like chronic substance abuse, and the desperation that comes with generational poverty.

Edit: And they probably didn't suspect that the vehicle they were driving would be reported stolen.

I want to know more about why HW seems to have lied about his involvement with MB.

Something the sheriff said caught my attention. He said that MB had told a different story every single time they talked to her and they had a lot of information they couldn’t share. She’s had plenty of of tv interviews and shared plenty of information with viewers. I wonder what different story she told LE last night. She was there for HOURS. He also said he didn’t want to bring us any information that wasn’t accurate and confirmed. It just makes me wonder if she told them that something did in fact happen to Evelyn (maybe not by her own doing) and she’s deceased but doesn’t know where. They can’t really release that until they have confirmed it and know.

I may be way off base but at this point they can’t believe anything she says so they have to confirm everything. She literally could have told them anything and they would have to confirm before releasing because of her constant lies.

So, these two young kids, one who is Evelyn's mom, and the other who is a boyfriend, concocted a plan to dispose of poor little E's body (I believe she is deceased) by bribing Angela to do it with the promise of a car? But, boyfriend tells his mom the car is just being borrowed, not given away. When *advertiser censored* hits the fan and mom of boyfriend is like "wait, what?!" they change the story, throw Angela and boyfriend WM under the bus, and say they stole the car (sounds like a typical panic move by young kids). By the time LE catches up to them, little Evelyn has already been disposed of as planned, maybe in that lake that belongs to family of WM.

Just my theory of how things happened. The two kids did not count on poor little Evelyn being reported missing, and neither did Angela and WM. Oops.

I agree, not all criminals are smart nor logical. Still, knowing the area, there are so many remote places much closer and secure than driving hours to a place that can be traced back.

Exactly. I'm in Sullivan County, but actually in the Cherokee National Forest near a wildlife reserve. Every local knows how to get back here (not that they do because, ummm...forest and nothing else). Just saying even that would be a more logical choice than Traphill.

It doesn't seem to me like anyone involved with or adjacent to this case is playing with a full deck either. No criminal masterminds, just a lot of involvement with the legal system, what looks to me like chronic substance abuse, and the desperation that comes with generational poverty.

It seems a non-thinker becomes more reactionary. Reaction seems to stay local and immediate. It might take some thought to determine distance from a crime scene is advantageous.

I, too, am hoping she is still alive.

Is your thought they went there to retrieve or check on EB?

If their trip related to disposal, it seems that would have happened closer to the death, of which I am not yet convinced.

I’m not sure EB was kept alive on that property. If she’s gone, I think this trip could have been an evidence disposal trip, not necessarily of EB herself.
I wonder if they have the BMW impounded still and if it’s had a cadaver dog sent to check it out.

So, these two young kids, one who is Evelyn's mom, and the other who is a boyfriend, concocted a plan to dispose of poor little E's body (I believe she is deceased) by bribing Angela to do it with the promise of a car? But, boyfriend tells his mom the car is just being borrowed, not given away. When **** hits the fan and mom of boyfriend is like "wait, what?!" they change the story, throw Angela and boyfriend WM under the bus, and say they stole the car (sounds like a typical panic move by young kids). By the time LE catches up to them, little Evelyn has already been disposed of as planned, maybe in that lake that belongs to family of WM.

Just my theory of how things happened. The two kids did not count on poor little Evelyn being reported missing, and neither did Angela and WM. Oops.

RBBM

I was under the impression that they were asked to report the car stolen in order to add the BOLO to the Amber Alert and move the investigation along...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member