Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t agree. If Idaho’s warrants indicated they wanted to take the children into foster care that news would have been splashed everywhere. I do not believe that is the position of Idaho in the January warrant. The attorney might only be repeating what LV told him and would have plausible deniability

I agree, that's why he was prefacing everything with "I believe". Plus, he knows once she leaves for Idaho he doesn't have to deal with her anymore. MOO

I found it very interesting to hear about her previous history of leaving with the children when she was supposed to appear with them ... those charges show her lack of respect for law enforcement and the duty of the court to protect the children. She seemed to have gotten away with this in the past, so this has no doubt emboldened her in this current situation with the kids and the court! But seriously that judge is my hero, she shut that down, her decision on bail stood and I was so impressed that she not only confirmed her decision but spelled it out clearly for the court!! She was not messin around in there!!
I'm curious why they didn't bring up the more recent issue of the trouble with trying to serve her in multiple locations for her divorce from CV--even flying to Hawaii then, then absconding from the CV murder scene. If there were times to show the court that she's a known flight risk, those would calculate as well. No need to dig back 9-11 years.

I think it will be confirmed that it is him. We’ll see.
JMO
He was interviewed by a reporter this morning & completely clean shaven. Chad wasn’t in the courtroom today.
So...where was he???? I mean, if she were to have her bail reduced- you’d think he’d want to know immediately. Wonder where he is?

It's okay. You've gone above and beyond to answer questions and share your thoughts here at WS. And, your post gave me a little room for my horrible humor. Glad you're still sticking around with all of us!
Honestly though, I was thinking "that would be the wrong time to plan a disguise Chad. Wait until after the hearing and you're on the move back to Idaho to change your appearance."

Defense attorneys lie all the time.
Ouch, didn’t know that since perjury is a felony. Surprised
I didn’t literally mean to say you were defending her. Sorry if it came across that way. The point is regardless of the media and whatever narrative they want to portray, that info would be in the January warrant. I don’t believe it is so her claim is nonsense.

No offense taken, I actually wasn’t feeling that anyone was accusing me of defending her I just wanted to make it clear I was not. I tend to look at things in a very legal way, and keep my beliefs out of it unless they become fact. I also didn’t state that it was a good defense necessarily but that it would be a good defense to argue since she can’t conceivably have any other valid reason to deny producing the children.

I'm sorry for the false photo. I guess I wanted him to be there a little too much. Confirmation bias. I saw the first comment that he was there in the dark shirt during the live feed. It stuck. I screen capped and posted it before looking closer. Again. I'm sorry.

That was me. I thought it was him.

He was interviewed by a reporter this morning & completely clean shaven. Chad wasn’t in the courtroom today.
So...where was he???? I mean, if she were to have her bail reduced- you’d think he’d want to know immediately. Wonder where he is?

I didn’t know he was interviewed today, I thought he was a few days ago, I’d like to see that video. Some people grow facial hair quickly, I know my son does he can be quite different looking from 1 to 2 days later. And one can shave their head in any manner to make it look like they have bald patterning, etc. especially if one is trying to drastically change their looks. Noticed that LV looked back a number of times and appeared to have eye contact with someone, so wondering who that might be then

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
Case Information

CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua V.allow, A Minor Child
    • 02/26/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
      Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
      9:00 AM

Result
      Hearing Held

Comment
      Telephonic

Parties Present
      Petitioner: Woodcock, Ethel

Petitioner: Woodcock, Larry

• 02/26/2020 Court Minutes

• 03/04/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
      Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
      9:00 AM

Cancel Reason
      Vacated

Comment
      Guardianship

• 03/12/2020 Appointment of Guardian/Conservator

Judicial Officer
      Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
      10:00 AM

• 04/16/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
      Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
      1:00 PM

Well I missed the court hearing, I was watching it but the kids came in and I couldn’t hear a word of it. I’ll have to catch up tomorrow. If Chad wasn’t in court I hope someone can verify his whereabouts. Maybe do a welfare check? Or has he gone back to Idaho to make arrangements with the lawyer for her? MOO

I'm curious why they didn't bring up the more recent issue of the trouble with trying to serve her in multiple locations for her divorce from CV--even flying to Hawaii then, then absconding from the CV murder scene. If there were times to show the court that she's a known flight risk, those would calculate as well. No need to dig back 9-11 years.
I think those were in Friday's papers, today was new info added for the court.

moo

I wonder if the prosecutor would have had he needed to with the judge. I think he may have gotten the feeling that judge was understanding what he was saying....I liked that he went into saying that he'd never seen a case like this in his 15 years and his associate hadnt in 25 years So this really was history in the making for Hawaii, in reality it reaffirmed it was history in the making for the judges ruling and has now set a Hawaiian precedent!! That judge in this case made Hawaiian law history .... which really was of Lori's own doing...Moo

Perhaps I have this wrong. I thought that once she refused to prove the children were ok and missed the court deadline, the court stated the kids would go into custody?
But that is not the claim that the attorney made, the way I heard it he was stating that’s why she initially did not produce the children when the court ordered her to do so.I could’ve interpreted it wrong though

That was me. I thought it was him.
Well... Sorry to you as well. I didn't mean to push you in front of the bus by my remark.
I of all people here should have known better. I've known him for years.

And I still wonder. Where is he? Why didn't he show? Is he starting to crack? First the comments to the reporter. Now he's not here to support her.

I didn’t know he was interviewed today, I thought he was a few days ago, I’d like to see that video. Some people grow facial hair quickly, I know my son does he can be quite different looking from 1 to 2 days later. And one can shave their head in any manner to make it look like they have bald patterning, etc. especially if one is trying to drastically change their looks. Noticed that LV looked back a number of times and appeared to have eye contact with someone, so wondering who that might be then

The video is earlier in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member