Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t know he was interviewed today, I thought he was a few days ago, I’d like to see that video. Some people grow facial hair quickly, I know my son does he can be quite different looking from 1 to 2 days later. And one can shave their head in any manner to make it look like they have bald patterning, etc. especially if one is trying to drastically change their looks. Noticed that LV looked back a number of times and appeared to have eye contact with someone, so wondering who that might be then

BBM. It's post #203 in this thread.

She appears to be cracking a wee bit. This women has lived a fairly privileged lifestyle. I don’t imagine jail is sitting well with her. Her responses were generally meek and sometimes her voice cracked a bit.

Another thing I found interesting was how quick her lawyer brought out the waiver. If they were ready to waive extradition why wait? So she could bail then bail from Hawaii?

I’m sure her lily white haole butt isn’t going over real well with the local gals in jail.

Well... Sorry to you as well. I didn't mean to push you in front of the bus by my remark.
I of all people here should have known better. I've known him for years.

And I still wonder. Where is he? Why didn't he show? Is he starting to crack? First the comments to the reporter. Now he's not here to support her.

Maybe he was at a bond office? Jmo

And no worries!

Well I missed the court hearing, I was watching it but the kids came in and I couldn’t hear a word of it. I’ll have to catch up tomorrow. If Chad wasn’t in court I hope someone can verify his whereabouts. Maybe do a welfare check? Or has he gone back to Idaho to make arrangements with the lawyer for her? MOO

BBM Maybe a welfare check isn't a bad idea under the LV "bad omen" umbrella.

But that is not the claim that the attorney made, the way I heard it he was stating that’s why she initially did not produce the children when the court ordered her to do so.I could’ve interpreted it wrong though
I just reread the Idaho order to show the kids from 1/25. It does say the kids would be put in foster care, at least temporarily. Until that order she was under no obligation to show her kids to anyone. So my interpretation of the attorney's claim is that it is true.

I wonder if Chad flew back to Idaho to pick up the kids and show them to the judge. I still have hope that they are alive. Slim though.

Honestly though, I was thinking "that would be the wrong time to plan a disguise Chad. Wait until after the hearing and you're on the move back to Idaho to change your appearance."
How do you think the friends and acquaintances will react when these 2 show up in Rexburg? Nobody may have known Lori before but they do now. As for Chad, he had it pretty easy in Hawaii flying a bit under the radar..Back in Idaho, he will get to make eye contact with a lot of people he has know a long time...and maybe even his parents and siblings, Tammy's entire side.. let alone his kids.

I’ve had a lot of catching up to do! I snipped, trimmed and/or bolded the following replies for emphasis and/or brevity. Just some thoughts before I must leave again for the day, or two or three:

What you’re talking about here (in the bold text) came to mind when I heard Lori had referred to JJ as her “niece's drug baby”. I found it so chilling; it showed that she'd re-framed JJ in her mind - he's not her beloved (adopted) son who she (reportedly) doted on since he was a baby - he now belongs to someone else, he is something else, something she's not connected to. It's a sign to me that she was set, or starting to set her mind, on being rid of him. Was his "light" starting to dim?

I could have quoted many more, these posts were a few I saw early yesterday. Honestly I've seen many people seemingly latch onto the idea of Tylee being killed (or her body destroyed) in an acid pool. (Ugh, it turns my stomach typing that.) Still, I can't see her Uncle Alex, though he was a violent man (well documented) and may have killed or attempted to kill, and more than once (both extremely likely, IMO) - I just can’t see how he pushed her in a boiling hot, sulfuric acid pool. That's such a cruel and disgusting way to harm or kill someone you loved since they were little, my gosh. A bat to the back of the head would be less brutal... If he did get the job of killing her from Lori, at this point he must have shared Lori's feelings about why Tylee needed to go (religious beliefs, or criminal motives, or both). I mean, you've got to jump through some huge mental hoops to arrive at the conclusion that your son or niece must go (dehumanizing them is part of it, as described above.). But I don't see Alex taking the additional step of discarding her so violently - I'm not defending him, he's a loathsome, violent, terrible person - MOO is, it's just not likely. Not to mention the risk of her grabbing onto him or fighting him, and him falling in with her! No, if he killed her, I imagine it was strangulation or gun shot. (In fact, I'm reminded of a scene in The Sopranos, in the last season, also in the autumn, where someone drives to a remote location to get rid of someone who was once beloved... that was a sad scene, and it was only TV.) *heavy sigh*
Whether or not he destroyed her remains in an acid pool is another argument for another day, but even that I feel is excessive and unnecessary. And dangerous, too.

While I'm venting about Yellowstone, I want to mention it doesn't really matter if the notorious "ZONE of DEATH" is a real thing or not (it isn't*), what matters is what Alex and Lori thought about it. Could it have been worth it to them to chose that area over miles and miles of other remote spots inside or outside of the park because of some weird theory they fell for?
*ETA @AZlawyer, thank you for putting this to bed (finally?) a few pages back. I sincerely hope we're done with the death zone arguments (right, @DoctorAttorney? ;))

“... with or without religion good people will behave well and bad people will do evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” - Steven Weinberg, theoretical physicist

I appreciate this really cool song, the awesome video, AND your lightening the mood! Thank you.

@Dontknow? re: "fake creepy LDS sex troll"?
I've seen Lori Vallow described in plenty... let's say... "colorful" adjectives, and have seen her called many a bad name, but this takes the cake. It's just my favorite. Sorry I no longer have the link to your post. I know her behavior is maddening... I hope it eases your frustration to know you gave me a chuckle.

@squareandrabbet, I noticed a post of yours in an earlier thread where you mentioned the book "Educated" by Tara Westover. I looked it up and it is now on my list of must-reads. Thanks!

If it wasn't made clear in my language above, my posts are only my opinion, and MOO.
I have a few more thoughts (about JR's custody battle and his treatment at the hands of AC, about AC's murder - or suicide, about CD's 1-star book reviews...) I hope to share them if and when I have time, even if it means I'll be replying to posts pages (and threads) back. It's a welcome challenge, keeping up with you all here. I continue to hope we will see (or even help get) justice for Tylee, JJ, Tammy Daybell, and Charles Vallow.

Still catching up but wanted to respond to your comments because I think it captures where many of us are looking, regarding our professional experience, with regard to interest in this case.

I think you bring up great points. I wanted to highlight areas that should be examined, including opportunity. At this time, I also think money is a primary motivator. MOO

Who were the two people attempting murder of BB?
One issue that keeps popping into my mind. In the court affidavit it describes the shooting at BB as follows - "...rifle with silencer come out of the rear window of the jeep..." So someone was driving and another person in the back was shooting. I hope LE have tracked down video footage that might show who was driving. The court affidavit confirms the licence plate number so I feel they do have video of the jeep from that day.

He's been abducted by Aliens. o_O MOO
Yikes! I’m sure he’s being followed still- especially reporters. If he’d left the island, most likely they’d have reported it- unless LE has asked them to keep it quiet for some reason?
I’m curious how long it’ll take Idaho to grab her and when their hearing will start. I seriously doubt she’ll be free again.

Thank you for posting that, it clearly states right at the beginning that the children will be placed in custody care by the state of Idaho child welfare
I know right?!!! And they usually parrot their clients lies. Which is what we saw today. I have seen attorneys flat out make stuff up. Especially during opening and closing arguments.

oh thanks, you must have law experience, which I do not. I do have a son who is in LE and I know there’s no way he would ever lie to a court/judge

How do you think the friends and acquaintances will react when these 2 show up in Rexburg? Nobody may have known Lori before but they do now. As for Chad, he had it pretty easy in Hawaii flying a bit under the radar..Back in Idaho, he will get to make eye contact with a lot of people he has know a long time...and maybe even his parents and siblings, Tammy's entire side.. let alone his kids.
Friends and acquaintances are going to be a mixed bag. There are some who just don't care (I know... really!). There will be some who will want to ask questions. There are some who will want to just stay away from him because of the media circus attached. The family (Tammy's kids) will be very receptive to his being back and supportive.

ETA: I'll be very, very surprised if he goes back to the home in Salem for very long if any time at all.

I just reread the Idaho order to show the kids from 1/25. It does say the kids would be put in foster care, at least temporarily. Until that order she was under no obligation to show her kids to anyone. So my interpretation of the attorney's claim is that it is true.

I wonder if Chad flew back to Idaho to pick up the kids and show them to the judge. I still have hope that they are alive. Slim though.
I’m hoping too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member