Resolved OR - Portland, WhtFem 30-50, UP61700, Edentulous, Nike shirt/RL fleece jacket, Nov'19 - namus removed

RememberingRyan

Reaction score
Tried to search for a thread but didn't see one - please link if she's already got one!
20200121_sketch.jpg

20200121_clothing_3.png

20200121_clothing_1.png

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP61700
Female, White / Caucasian

Date Found: November 13 2019
Location Found: Industrial Portland near NW St. Helens Road and NW 44th Ave
Est PMI: Not available
Sex: Female
Est Age: Adult - Pre 60
Height: 5' 1"-5' 7"(61-67 inches) , Estimated
Weight: Cannot Estimate
Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry

The skeletonized body of an adult female was discovered in a sleeping bag, within a known camp site off of NW St. Helens Road outside of Portland, Oregon.

Medical Examiner seeks help identifying woman found deceased in NW Industrial district

The woman was White, with wavy or curly hair, between the ages of 30 and 50. She was between 5 and 5.5 feet tall, and no longer had her own teeth. She may have worn dentures.

When found, the woman wore a small red Nike DriFit t-shirt, with the word "ELITE" printed on the front, and a medium blue Ralph Lauren Active fleece jacket with black trim.

I think Linda Peterson looks similar, but no notes about missing teeth or dental issues but visually looks like she may have sunken lips similar to how one might appear if they required or wore dentures? The tip of the nose is very different, but if the remains were skeletonized I imagine there is room for error there.

Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Good find! I think that is a great possibility it's Linda Peterson. I talked to the ME's office the other day as I needed information to find out if this is a missing person we know. The news has varying information that is NOT what they told me. After seeing your Linda's information just now, I think this is worth calling in.

oh, definitley resembles the sketch!! submit it!

Current rule-outs:

MP25523
Hope Anderson
11/30/1987
Multnomah, OR

MP37316
DeonY oung
04/02/1984
Clatsop, OR

MP37652
Ellen McCullum Drake
01/01/1967
Multnomah, OR

MP28805
Lucille Grenz
03/30/1962
Lincoln,OR

Regarding Connie Carr, last info I got was that they were looking for relatives, but I never heard anything after that.

Skeletal remains of a woman were found inside a sleeping bag located in a campsite off of NW St. Helens Road outside of Portland on November 13, 2019.

Very little is known about the woman’s features, as the report stated that her remains were, “not recognizable.” However, the Multnomah County Medical Examiner’s Office said the woman was believed to be under the age of 60, between 5 feet 1 inches and 5 feet 7 inches tall, with strawberry blond hair.

Unidentified-woman-found-in-Portland-on-November-13-2019-Courtesy-National-Missing-and-Unidentified-Persons-System.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back