GUILTY MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest* #2

04/01/20
Reassigned Prosecutor P-37854 to P-60295 SLD
***** END OF REGISTER OF ACTIONS ***** 04/20/20 15:32
http://roa.shiawassee.net/roawebinq/

Looked to see if there were any new entries after Latunski was declared incompetent. Looks like the case was reassigned to a new prosecutor on 4/1/20.
Will he be declared competent again as he was in the kidnapping case?

Kind of a strange turn of events with ML's house...
Mark Latunski is facing open murder charges in connection with Swart Creek resident Kevin Bacon’s death in December 2019. Michigan State Police, acting on a request for assistance from the Clayton Township Police Department, found Bacon’s body in Latunski’s residence Dec. 28, 2019. Latunski was arraigned Dec. 30, 2019, on felony counts of open murder and mutilation of a human body.

He is currently lodged at the Michigan Center for Forensic Psychiatry, after being deemed not competent to stand trial. If he is not found competent after 15 months at the center, the case will become a civil matter, and Latunski would likely be confined to a mental hospital — possibly permanently.
Property to be returned to accused killer's family

Let's hope!!

The rest of the drama written in that story has nothing to do with Kevin's horrific death.

I'm sure this drama about the property is worth digging into to expand the story. From accreditation descriptions here and there I have an image of it being a real "murder house" i.e. not just a house where a murder (or murders) took place but with built in features to facilitate murder and its interesting how many people really want possession of the house and items therein - no fewer than three opposing factions and it seems likely that at least one of them has an interest that relates to the violent crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back