Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but ( surprise ! ) I have never been arrested. " Booking " just means you've been charged, correct ? Intake is another matter ?

I believe booking is when you’re processed and entered into the system. Intake is the larger process that includes booking, mugshot, prints, etc.

ETA: I don’t know where a pregnancy test would fall in the booking/intake process.

How is this for a theory? The only reason there is no new news coming out of the jail is one or both of those currently in jail know exactly where and what condition EB is in, and therefore they have nothing to give up to help one or both of themselves.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but ( surprise ! ) I have never been arrested. " Booking "

yeah pretty sure its just the first step of charging you with a crime and you go through all the rubbish they want you to go through and then you're either held for a bail hearing or released pending a court date

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but ( surprise ! ) I have never been arrested. " Booking " just means you've been charged, correct ? Intake is another matter ?
Hmmmm...I don't really remember. I assumed booking was after all the extra paperwork was done. They take all you possessions, put them in a bag, assign you the jail outfit. You go see a nurse for a checkup, get your picture taken, talk to a mental health advisor, then wait, and wait, and wait, then get called up to the counter to finish all your info and paperwork. This was all in FL though.

I can’t link because of SM TOS, but IMO the tip was made prior to this morning to at least one LE agency. Possibly it was sent to the one they’re referencing this morning and they acted on it. I knew about this well before that news report, but couldn’t post it because there were no MSM links on it.
Im not putting much into this tip. There were many sightings of Caylee too and none led to anything.

We should get to crimin'
For Websleuths. And science.

(Not really)

Attachments

• c18b7f147403e28308fb1dd939ce145d.jpeg
    c18b7f147403e28308fb1dd939ce145d.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 17
Does anybody else think EB bears a resemblance to WM? The mouth, that sort of lopsided look. I wonder if the problems between AB and MB might be WM. Not even MO, just conjecture.

Im not putting much into this tip. There were many sightings of Caylee too and none led to anything.

I really don’t think it’s going to end up being anything. WM does have a face tattoo or two though, so that would make him more memorable. And I would probably be a little concerned if I saw those two with a young child. But it’s probably not going to amount to anything, IMO.

Honestly one of these reporters was probably leaked information that MB tested not pregnant on intake. Obviously that could be a HIPPA violation so now they’re back tracking to this # of pregnant women story but I don’t think they would have ran it without actual confirmation.

I’m 100% sure the jail knows since she said she was pregnant and they’d need to get her prenatal care. But I don’t think it would be public knowledge anywhere else until it’s included in some court document (if it came up).

I know this is totally crazy thought but...- AB and WM are fixing to bond out wonder if that will make MB talk any? If AB told TB he would regret it she knows something....so I just wonder if MB would be ok with them out of jail and her not? She cant talk to her mom but she will definetly know when she is missing. I hope they are interviewing her constantly just to make MB nervous...

LE needs to be careful with HIPPA. In the time we live, an unnecessary lawsuit might be avoided by being quite on the subject except where required.

That’s what I’m thinking. It wouldn’t surprise me to see some changes made to this reporting structure - probably moving from a nightly datapoint to a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly standard to keep this kind of investigating from inadvertently identifying this type of thing.

Does anybody else think EB bears a resemblance to WM? The mouth, that sort of lopsided look. I wonder if the problems between AB and MB might be WM. Not even MO, just conjecture.
Eerrrrrrr......
No. I'm not seeing that.

But hey guys! This did remind me of a MB truth!
EB looks like her Daddy.
1 PT for Megan.

Honestly one of these reporters was probably leaked information that MB tested not pregnant on intake. Obviously that could be a HIPPA violation so now they’re back tracking to this # of pregnant women story but I don’t think they would have ran it without actual confirmation.

I’m 100% sure the jail knows since she said she was pregnant and they’d need to get her prenatal care. But I don’t think it would be public knowledge anywhere else until it’s included in some court document (if it came up).

I think this has to be the case. There’s no way they’re making it public record if someone is pregnant. So the writer tweeting that she wasn’t booked as a pregnant inmate doesn’t make sense to me. It would be plausible for them to make something like the number of pregnant inmates public.

So the journalist was tipped off and then put what seems to be an inexact determination process in the article to explain her scoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa