Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna watch tv and unwind this evening but now I’m anticipating PART II of the demise of SM. Bring it on! She is definitely the gift that keeps on giving.

She, like all narcissists can't help it. She will be her own worst undoing. Profilers in this case are watching and waiting for her next episode as she comes unglued at the seams. It's actually sad that it's so predictable where she is concerned. Of course she is reading here. And of course she thinks she can use this info to position her lies. Only problem is...what she said in the beginning doesn't match her morphed version of events.

She is trapped in her lies and she is frantic for anyone to believe her. Sad.

I think she's got herself muddled up. There is some footage floating about which is of Gannon getting out of the red truck, which is parked on the street. But his sister, L, gets out as well. And they play together for a bit. I believe this is footage supplied by RD, which is from either Saturday or Sunday day prior to the Garden of the Gods trip.

Wow. Great catch.

Her tv interview made things bad. Her statement made things worse. This latest interview is absolutely devastating.

We’re watching a train wreck, and it’s amazing.

RBBM

That's exactly what we're watching and it is amazing.

I just called a friend and told him that my case had just BLOWN UP and it was fascinating.

And then I felt so bad. It is amazing to watch this woman implode. It's fascinating to watch the human psyche and what happens to people under pressure how the human brain works.

But Gannon is still missing. And more than my fascination with what's happening right this minute, I want Gannon to be found. And I wish none of this ever happened.

But I hear you and I feel the same.

It's like watching a thriller. A cat and mouse type movie. Every word and every nuance is examined.

She will rot in hell and that's the only good part about any of this.

MOO

I can't catch up!!
Please forgive me if I'm crazy but in the cousin It interview didn't she say her daughter came home from work and saw G? She even had her daughter come over to the mic and say that, right? Now in this interview, she said her daughter got home from work at 4:38 and he was not home?! Am I wrong about this??

Everything is coming to a head ! But my focus is on Gannon! Please may those involved just bring him home? Sweet eyes , sweet smile, innocent boy, just bring him home!? I almost can't bear the pain and my tears are flowing but they flow even more for Gannon's pain! How does this happen? Why does this happen?
I have to Admit that at this point I am a mess and not objective! I am crying tears because I so hate the loss of children at those who are supposed to love them! Wish they could all come live with me ! God my heart is breaking!

I am wondering what's happening right now with LS. Is she trying to run? Is she confessing? Is she being held? Is she suicidal? Whatever the case, she has got to be freaking out right now! There really is nowhere to turn, nowhere to hide
I may be wrong, but her behavior eludes homicidal tendencies, not suicidal. It is possible (given to the level of her self-absorption) that extreme humiliation could push her, but I doubt it. Keep in mind, she is the victim here. She was put out of her house, RD is conspiring, and everyone owes her an apology.

If she goes, she will be hissing and foaming.

I can't catch up!!
Please forgive me if I'm crazy but in the cousin It interview didn't she say her daughter came home from work and saw G? She even had her daughter come over to the mic and say that, right? Now in this interview, she said her daughter got home from work at 4:38 and he was not home?! Am I wrong about this??
I had to think hard about this too but I think the daughter was vouching for him returning from the hike the day before. In this case, she’s saying the daughter didn’t see him after they got home from shopping the next day. So much to track!

I can't catch up!!
Crazy-making at its best!

I believe that when the watch is not in the vicinity of the phone, it stores locations, notifications, etc. I'm not sure of how the technology works, but mine would do that.
MOO
Use your Apple Watch without your iPhone nearby
Note: Apple Watch Series 2 and later has a built-in GPS that allows you to get more accurate distance and speed information during an outdoor workout without your paired iPhone. (from the apple support page)

Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon was with her when she arrived back home and that as he exited the truck, he was holding a white bag in his hand.

Stach theorized that Drayton may have provided the incorrect date of the surveillance footage, since her teen daughter arrived home on January 27 at around 4:38 p.m., and parked in the same spot her truck was spotted in on security footage.

“We both couldn’t have parked there,” Stauch said. “Something is not right. I even helped [my stepdaughter] get the bike out of the garage, and then her and [my teen daughter] went to Dollar Tree. Truck was on the road then.”

Stauch added that she clearly remembered giving Gannon a white bag to hold on January 27, “in case he puked.” She said the little boy had “pooped in his pants” the day prior and had been having issues with his stomach.

Another security footage clip aired on FOX31 Denver showed the red truck parked on the curb in front of the Stauch house. A boy who appeared to be Gannon exited the truck wearing a backpack.

It’s unclear what day that particular footage was captured, but Stauch said it showed her arriving home with Gannon on January 27.

“This is definitely Monday when we got back,” Stauch said, referring to the clip. “Same clothes and he had a bag in his hand…Something’s not right. I have said from day one that I never backed in [the driveway] when he and I returned.”

This is the clip she is referring to at 1:25.

Gannon's little sister is with him. The black SUV which IMO belongs to LS is backing out. This was not on Monday.

Also, it always looked to me that LS was holding a white bag when she exited the truck when she returned on Jan. 27. Such a liar. Poor Gannon.

And if I may add to your well-explained reply ... LS's appears to be defensive. But there is a difference a true victim and feigning victim. I will list a few:

A true victim
  • Recognizes their contribution to the dispute,
  • Can empathize with the reason why another hurt them,
  • They can still acknowledge redeeming qualities of the other.
Feigning victim
  • They deflect or ignore their own contribution to the dispute,
  • exaggerate their suffering and their negative view of the other,
  • They downplay or ignore any redeeming qualities of the other
A classic trait of a narcissist is feigning victim.

This is Gannon's mother worst suffering. And LS has done nothing but maliciously devalue her - publicly, and without compassion, shame or remorse. She can't even fake it for the cameras.

Tldr; Histrionic Personality Disorder: disingenuous subtype may explain the observation of narcissism traits.

As for the observation of "being coached," histrionic personality disorder: appeasing subtype may explain the observation of "n-supply" traits.

Disclaimer:
I'm not an expert in psychology, but the R algorithm I used on the interview data seemed to perform better at discerning true/lie/indeterminate set boundary demarcations under H-H assumption vs N-S assumption.

Sorry for spoiler: regardless of initial assumption, the alg didn't find tense flips to be a good classifier, for this specific purpose of set demarcation. It doesn't mean they aren't important, but they are beyond the scope of the alg I'm using.

It did find preposition emphasis, passive voice shifts, and prosody shifts particularly interesting though.

And now I am wondering if she will read these words.

Let her try! In fact, I hope she's dumb enough to keep doing it and that the DA is smart enough to ask the content owners to help nail her for copyright infringement!

Tldr; It is EASY to prove that its not statistically coincidental, if you are worried.

1. Use R
2. Load PKG with Bag of Words alg. or similar.
3. Use suspected source for TF/IDF and get list of words or phrases.
4. Use 3 as dictionary.
5. Use TS MSM Pressers for corpus.
6. Run alg, drink coffee.
7. View results. If you find 4 in 5, and 4 was date stamped before 5, it's likely plagiarized.

I think there's an online plagiarism checker too, but I can't remember the name of it.

He left out the basement door (which I doubt exists) but I thought SHE was in the basement working out when he left. Also, the white bag that he had for puking, perhaps the “white bag” (which I think was her hat) that people think is in her hand when she gets out of the truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaylynnk3