Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distributing could make sense. But did they stash the drugs there months ago? Or are they coming back while this third party is living there? How long would drugs stay hidden there if someone is dealing or distributing them?

Again, beats me. But TB owns that trailer. He could go there any damned time he wanted to, couldn't he ? So could Jr.

MOO

Last edited:
Beats me. Maybe it is just a pillow. Or a crib liner. That someone chose to bury under their trailer. Oh if only they had an entire National Forest they could throw a pillow or crib liner in. ;)

So we’ve potentially got a dimwit that doesn’t know not to hide incriminating evidence under her home or some shady drug stuff by shady characters. I’d say they’re equally as likely with this bunch, honestly.

This is reminding me of SM groups right now. There is absolutely nothing pointing to drugs being found during their search today, much less anyone distributing drugs.

personally, I don’t think it’s drugs. I think it’s something that is tied to EB and her disappearance ie: the clothes they said she was wearing.
I think there is little hope this beautiful baby will be found alive and most likely we are looking at a Casey Anthony 2.0.

This is reminding me of SM groups right now. There is absolutely nothing pointing to drugs being found during their search today, much less anyone distributing drugs.

We’re all just here to speculate, right? I saw a bunch of crazy theories when the pond search was going on that I thought were absurd. I’ve seen crazy theories about every person involved that I don’t agree with...just saying.

I’m admittedly not a drug expert but wouldn’t a brown paper bag of drugs hidden under a trailer for months get wet? Also with so many drug addicts around would they really keep it there for safe keeping and not just use it?

Now I’m picturing people waiting for meth to age under a trailer like wine in a wine cellar... we need a break in this case!

Defo makes its victims age like a paper bag. I can't tell you how many women I saw at Browns Mill Rd Walmart today that looked 25 from the back and half-in-the-grave from the front. It's such a scourge here.

A pillow or a sack of something, possibly?
Could also be a chair pad or card seat pad?
That was my impression a car seat liner, perhaps?
Anyway, I don't know anything about anything. Like I said, it's probably a pillow or a crib liner.

I think it's a bit small for a crib...maybe an old bassinet liner though...or the cushion of a swing or a bouncy chair? (It's been a long time sine I had a baby at home, though!)

No problem. Hint taken. If this is going to be another place where we accuse people of crimes with zero evidence, I will be happy to leave. Thanks.

Don’t leave, I’ve always appreciated your input!

I don’t think anyone was accusing anyone in particular of distributing drugs, just discussing the possibilities for what a bag pulled out from under a trailer could contain and why it’d be there.

What makes this board great is all of us discussing the information from different angles and suggesting different possibilities.

I'm feeling like lots of us are a little on edge because we haven't gotten any new evidence and we've invested lots of time into this case. We're all in it together, so may I recommend we take a deep breath?

Don’t leave, I’ve always appreciated your input!

I don’t think anyone was accusing anyone in particular of distributing drugs, just discussing the possibilities for what a bag pulled out from under a trailer could contain and why it’d be there.

What makes this board great is all of us discussing the information from different angles and suggesting different possibilities.

Agreed!

No problem. Hint taken. If this is going to be another place where we accuse people of crimes with zero evidence, I will be happy to leave. Thanks.

Oh stop. You know you aren't going to leave us. ;)
But all of us post things the rest of us don't like from time to time. Nature of the beast. If it breaks the rules, report it. If it doesn't, just scroll past. That's my motto anyway. :)

Don’t leave, I’ve always liked your input.

I have no problem when things are presented as opinion, but there is no evidence that anything of significance was recovered today and somehow we have devolved into accusing people of distributing narcotics. I have watched SM groups devolve with these types of allegations based on zero evidence. I have no desire to watch that unfold here. I am great with theories, particularly when they are presented as theories and relevant to helping to find this missing baby, but not wild accusations presented as possible facts with zero supporting evidence.

That was my impression a car seat liner, perhaps?

I think it's a bit small for a crib...maybe an old bassinet liner though...or the cushion of a swing or a bouncy chair? (It's been a long time sine I had a baby at home, though!)
Why would they hide it? Blood evidence maybe? But then why not burn it? It's cold here, people are using their fireplaces. I get there probably isn't one in a mobile home, so there's that. But in rural areas around here lots of folks burn their trash and brush, so why not burn it in the yard. I find it hard to believe there isn't a fire pit on the property.

No one is accusing anyone of a crime. People are discussing what could possibly be found under a house that would be seized by LE and fit into a paper bag shown on MSM that just happens to happen on the day that two persons of interest with criminal histories are released from jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam