Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who lost a child from SIDS at 18 months. They call it something else but it’s the same thing. What if that happened to Evenly died from something similar and MB panicked? MOO

I struggle to give MB the benefit of the doubt of the doubt but anything is possible until we get evidence.

FEB 29, 2020
SCSO: Reward for finding missing Evelyn Boswell over $61K

EVELYN-1.jpg

The reward for information leading to authorities finding missing 15-month -old Evelyn Boswell has increased to $61,150.

Pommy, thanks for sharing. Did you copy and paste, or is there a way to insert the content from a website? TIA!

It sounds like she’s saying HW’s father told them that. She says the family owns the Chicken Shack (which Lol I thought it was his?) and they went asking for HW and his father said “we don’t really know any information, we barely saw that baby as it was.”

That restaurant belongs to him because it has his clever nickname on the sign. :rolleyes:

He's an arrogant nitwit.

MOO

They can delete that video all they want, but we all saw it, and I'm not deleting my posts. So there. :p

I don’t know if it’s allowed so pls report this if it’s not. I was reading the Google reviews of a certain chicken restaurant and some were indicating that negative reviews had been removed and another asked why the restaurant’s FB had been removed. interesting
MOO

A video was posted from WCYB stating they had interviewed HW’s father and he said they “barely saw that baby” which is not what HW said in his media interview -that he never saw that baby. The news station quickly pulled the video and made a statement that they misspoke.

And now WCYB says they misspoke ? Top notch journalism we are blessed with in Sullivan County, no ? :rolleyes:

I also saw a post from the station that the reporter misspoke about what hunters father said just before the video was pulled. Someone might be in big trouble about that from Hunters father.

I have to say as a nosy person I really enjoy the local reporters in this case but as a professional in the field I find these slips and leaks concerning. So far MSM has reported that they saw a “booking sheet” that MB wasn’t pregnant, that LE’s not released warrant was for a pillow and piece of styrofoam, now a misquote of a potential witness that was removed. There’s a reason MSM is usually slower to report things...making sure the disclosure is allowed and won’t hinder the investigation or get the news station sued!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member