Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if it is that size, and if she did return it empty, like on fumes, that would be nearly $20 per gallon? Doesn't make sense. I know they charge a lot, but that much?

I was partly responding to FlamingoLady's post (#604) where she said:

If you don't bring it back full they charge you an astronomical amount per gallon to refill. I recently paid $9.99 a gallon when returning a rental in Savannah, GA because I wasn't familiar with the type of gas gauge the car had. I thought it was full but I still needed 2 gallons. $20 right there!

So an empty 12-gallon (roughly) tank x $10/gallon could come out to around the $118...

Something that was not added in the story but I think it's OK to disclose is that she did say she called a nurse line about questions on how much of a certain medication she could give Gannon and how much is "too much" to give. She said the nurse (or whoever she spoke to--she didn't specify) said to strictly follow the directions on the bottle.

Man, I feel like the fact that she said she asked the nurse dosing questions could be legitimate. I have to ask myself if I have lost all objectivity here and am filtering with too much bias though because my first thought was that she mentioned dosages because she has read people questioning whether she overdosed him.

I have raised one child (22 now) and am currently raising two more (10 and 8). I have called doctor’s offices and nurses, nurse lines, and even the new healthcare connect service to ask questions about my children, even including questions about how much of this or that to give.

Not once in my entire existence did I ever add “how much would be too much to give them?” NEVER. THAT’S NOT A NORMAL QUESTION!

Perhaps if a panicked mother called poison control and said I think my child took X and may have taken too much, it might make a little more sense. But even then, they don’t tell you “such and such is too much.” They ask how much was in the bottle and how much is left. They aren’t going to tell you how much would cause an overdose!!!!

I had a suspicion she overdosed Gannon as part of her murderous plan, and she just sealed it with certainty for me. My entire body, mind and soul hurts for Gannon, for AS, for LH, and for everyone who knows and loves Gannon now.

I cannot fathom how this woman lives with herself. She’s sinking her own ship and I hope she handcuffs herself to the railing while it goes down.
Moo

Let's think about WHY. Why a rental. NO REAL PARENT says "Sorry, Son, we never came looking for you. You know, mileage "

She must have driven SOMETHING to the airport on Tuesday. I have to assume they left the airport in two, one driven by AS, one by TS. Otherwise they just leave one car there?????

So...why.... why do they need a 4th car? HOW did TS sell THIS IDEA to AS?????

JMO I think TS needed a vehicle without GPS and needed it badly. AS would drive his own car.... her car had CARNET... she needed an incognito car. But why????

More disposal? Re-disposal? Did she think of something overnight? Like THE KEY. Had to circle back and add to her disposal?

I'll bet all my monies she rented a car specifically WITHOUT GPS.

I weep for Gannon's family. They had NO IDEA this kind of evil walked among them.

JMO

Well, since BUDGET was an issue, maybe she ubered? (it would be funny if it weren't so bizarre and tragic). I think she just is flat out making up excuses as she goes. The rental car is very perplexing unless it was used as a part of her cover-up, it makes no sense otherwise.

While rental agencies do rent GPS separately, they also put geo-tagging on all cars, as cars go missing all the time - that's how they locate them. She may not have known or understood this. The rental desk would have answered her question "Does it have GPS?" as a consumer question "No it doesn't" (have GPS that is usable by the driver as that's what normal people are asking.

Only criminals and similar care whether their rental car has GPS tagging on it. Which I find it hard to believe any airport-based agency would not use. They all use it.

The rental car is the latest big smelly pile of B.S. coming from SM.
That and her weird admission that LE was interested in where she went in the rental car. Weird admission in that there's a story behind that. She didn't say "They were really interested in where I went with the rental car, so I told them blah blah blah." She just left it hanging there.

Holy crap. I can’t figure out how that’s even possible.

ETA: I guess it’s possible she was billed for a second day.

If she returned it empty (/8) after picking it up full (8/8), she drove (or ran it for the equivalent of) at least 280 miles. Suddenly, it seems a lot more probably the 955 might not be an error.

A
Telling to me is AS's first response to seeing that video, "She lied". He offered her NO option for explanation nor a benefit of a doubt. The man did not give one thought to denial. AS kicked to the curb! What does that say about his regard for her credibility?
Absolutely, quite sure she knew that he had reached his limit...

MSM has stated he went to military maneuvers. There's been nothing about AS's mom in MSM. I don't know why he'd be accompanying his mom while also doing military maneuvers. Where ever you heard that, it's not yet permissible to discuss here. There's a ton of SM on this topic, so it's hard to resist.

At this point, I think TS's interview with Leigh will encourage MSM reporters to do a little more digging - but I doubt AS will give an interview and it will remain on the MSM record that he had gone to OK for maneuvers, nothing to do with his mom. If he flew back to CS, he probably changed planes in Denver. However, we have on clear word on which airport TS is even talking about - everyone is assuming it was the one closest to her house, but we don't know that for sure.

Stauch said that her husband’s truck was never at the airport, apparently disputing an online rumor. She explained that Stauch left for work with a family member to the airport and never drove or parked his truck there.

“He left Saturday night to fly out of the Denver Airport with a family member who had a red eye fly and he had an early morning flight.”

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

However, we have on clear word on which airport TS is even talking about - everyone is assuming it was the one closest to her house, but we don't know that for sure.

We know she picked up the rental car at the COS airport when picking Al up there Tuesday morning, as per both her own statement and the copy of the rental car receipt, which is now blacked out:

That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288