Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, looks to be the case. Continuing saga of Alex Jones hanger-onners I guess that look to be filling the coffers at Pattisville offices.

Mike Cernovich - Wikipedia
Whether or not there's an issue for appeal of Roger Stone's case re undisclosed bias of the juror, I'd think that would be handled by RS's counsel. I can't imagine what "standing" Mike Cernovich would have as an "intervenor" in the case.

Yep, looks to be the case. Continuing saga of Alex Jones hanger-onners I guess that look to be filling the coffers at Pattisville offices.

Mike Cernovich - Wikipedia
Whether or not there's an issue for appeal of Roger Stone's case re undisclosed bias of the juror, I'd think that would be handled by RS's counsel. I can't imagine what "standing" Mike Cernovich would have as an "intervenor" in the case.
A HUGE-- I totally agree...Anna C was also present in the home and had been prior to Fd's suicide attempt. Between the Greek relatives and AC, I'm sure a great deal might have disappeared....sigh.

But didn't LE do another search of the premises when they responded to FD's suicide attempt? They may have had probable cause to do it without applying for a warrant? So I wonder if LE took possession of any of FD's papers then? Because their theory of the murder case against FD (and conspiracy cases against MT and KM) was that FD was in debt and wanted to gain control of his children's trust funds? And then they may have provided access to those papers to Hug? Pure speculation on my part. Moo

But didn't LE do another search of the premises when they responded to FD's suicide attempt? They may have had probable cause to do it without applying for a warrant? So I wonder if LE took possession of any of FD's papers then? Because their theory of the murder case against FD (and conspiracy cases against MT and KM) was that FD was in debt and wanted to gain control of his children's trust funds? And then they may have provided access to those papers to Hug? Pure speculation on my part. Moo

This is a murky area to me. We know Fd had a safe and perhaps a room that was locked in the office. Would LE have been to search those areas in June or after his suicide attempt?? I sure as heck don't know. This is pure speculation on my part, too.

Somehow, Fd seems to have managed to either destroy or hide the downloads from his computers and cell phones. (The ones performed by the guy way back in June...)
At least LE has never mentioned them. Maybe LE didn't need those if they had access to the computers. However, when Fd and MT were arrested the first time, Mama A and MT's daughter were there, I believe. Did LE have permission to seize anything? Again, I don't know.

Glad you brought this up as it has bothered me for a long time. These loose ends are maddening, IMO...MOO.

I don't know why LE wouldn't have taken papers?

Here's a quote from an article the HC ran about administrator Hug looking into FD's papers--and Atty Smith's comments (malpractice suits? against whom?)

"Hug said a broken window has been fixed, the alarm is now working again and the locks have been changed so the house is secure. Hug said he also talked with the state’s attorney who had been prosecuting Dulos and received permission to look through documents and papers in the home.

Smith said that they want to ensure that Dulos’ interests in his own estate are preserved — specifically so that they can pursue possible wrongful deaths claims and possibly malpractice lawsuits."

Hartford Courant – Hartford Courant - Hartford Courant

I wonder why the state's atty or LE didn't continue to secure the house as a crime scene, preventing the Greek relatives from occupying it after FD's death--and whether
some pertinent records may have vanished before Hug got there.

So agree! It just seems like from the second 4Jx became a scene of an investigation following the Fd suicide that ALL people should have been cleared out.

I can honestly say that I watched the Fd suicide play out via drone and then seeing that the Fd faux bond was not ever fully resolved in Court (maybe this will happen but it doesn't appear to be happening so IDK) that little that has been going on the the State is making much sense here IMO.

Perhaps the State feels that their case against Fd, MT and KM was strong enough that there was nothing in 4Jx that would have made much difference to the case? IDK. It just seems that if CSP tasked FPD to do the investigation into the Fd suicide that they would have booted everyone out and secured the scene until the inventory could have been completed.

Instead what we saw was Greek Family and Anna Curry present at the property for a week and unless Atty Hug did a bag check upon 'checkout' from 4Jx then who knows what left the property in the luggage or mail during the week they were in occupancy. IDK, simply seems lax on the part of the State IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
Why in the world would FD be taking apart the bike all the way down in NC when it was clearly shown in the bed of the Toyota headed back to Farmington? The logo had already been disposed of on Albany. MOO.

So what was the loud metal banging sound (Enough to keep the neighbor’s dogs barking for hours in the wee hours?) at Sturbridge and why was ONLY the logo plate found on Albany? Where do you think the bike is then? It’s no longer hanging on the same hook in the garage as it always has at 4jc?

Also, why was Fotis 3 hours late to the NC Police Department that morning? Hmmmm

moo

Last edited:
Is there history of a nationally known murder case like FD’s being tried when the defendant is dead?
No. Once someone dies the case cannot proceed. Atty. P. IMO was having yet another '420' moment and had to dig deep in order to suggest that the trail of Fd continue even when Fd is 'dust in the wind' in Greece!

I do wonder how the upcoming Court date will proceed? Will Atty Colangelo simply move to dismiss the case and the Judge agrees or will there be oral arguments and a decision from the bench? From the way Atty Colangelo talked about the situation in his interview with NBC CT, it didn't sound like the Defendant would be heard on the issue of the dismissal but perhaps I misunderstood the situation as Atty. P. has already filed his motion with the Court to continue to the case.

Does anyone have a clear sense of how this will all play out next week?

This is a murky area to me. We know Fd had a safe and perhaps a room that was locked in the office. Would LE have been to search those areas in June or after his suicide attempt?? I sure as heck don't know. This is pure speculation on my part, too.

Somehow, Fd seems to have managed to either destroy or hide the downloads from his computers and cell phones. (The ones performed by the guy way back in June...)
At least LE has never mentioned them. Maybe LE didn't need those if they had access to the computers. However, when Fd and MT were arrested the first time, Mama A and MT's daughter were there, I believe. Did LE have permission to seize anything? Again, I don't know.

Glad you brought this up as it has bothered me for a long time. These loose ends are maddening, IMO...MOO.

I'm with you on the computer downloads and MT involvement in 'cleaning up' the system. But the AW mentioned the Computer Consultant I think for a reason and I do very much wonder if he perhaps was able to provide additional information or even access to a prior backup that would then allow LE to know what was deleted in the week/s leading up to the murder.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part? IDK. But to have a consultant who had familiarity to FORE for 10 years I think was encouraging to me. We also know that Fd wasn't very tech savvy and seemed to defer to MT on all matters tech.

I do very much believe that the early report of MT sitting at the desk in 4Jx deleting files which was scrubbed by the Press at the request of LE as this issue of MT 'cleaning up files' was possibly alluded to in AW3. To me, this MT 'clean up' of the computer files simply puts her right smack dab in the middle of a coverup and show also her deep level of involvement in the planning and execution of the murder IMO. I do wonder if the computer consultant will be another 'hero' of this case just like EE was and if he thought that the deletion requests post disappearance of JFd were 'suspicious" that he perhaps saved some 'key' evidence? IDK, but I really hope so.

MOO

I'm with you on the computer downloads and MT involvement in 'cleaning up' the system. But the AW mentioned the Computer Consultant I think for a reason and I do very much wonder if he perhaps was able to provide additional information or even access to a prior backup that would then allow LE to know what was deleted in the week/s leading up to the murder.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part? IDK. But to have a consultant who had familiarity to FORE for 10 years I think was encouraging to me. We also know that Fd wasn't very tech savvy and seemed to defer to MT on all matters tech.

I do very much believe that the early report of MT sitting at the desk in 4Jx deleting files which was scrubbed by the Press at the request of LE as this issue of MT 'cleaning up files' was possibly alluded to in AW3. To me, this MT 'clean up' of the computer files simply puts her right smack dab in the middle of a coverup and show also her deep level of involvement in the planning and execution of the murder IMO. I do wonder if the computer consultant will be another 'hero' of this case just like EE was and if he thought that the deletion requests post disappearance of JFd were 'suspicious" that he perhaps saved some 'key' evidence? IDK, but I really hope so.

MOO

There ya go again AFitzy - filling in the voids - that I don't have a clue about in this case.

I had no idea MT was deleting files - on the computer - for FD. So - he was up to his eyeballs in something nefarious - regarding stuff on his computer - well

that's only one thing - Money.

Stealing from Peter to pay Paul, I guess.

So MT KNEW Fotis was broke - she had to - if she was deleting money transfers - or that he was hiding money - or some shenanigan like that.

THank you once again Afitzy. YOu rock.

Im still trying to figure out how to put a picture
for my icon. Can anyone tell me? thank you.
Here is my suggestion. Go to upper right of the screen and click on your name 'mage', look for the word Avatar, you have the option of uploading a custom avatar from your computer or phone/digital device. But, know that that the file size that can be accepted is quite small 100x100 pixels I think. If your file is too large then it can't be uploaded and you can click all day long and nothing will happen. There are supposedly sites on the internet to compress files but I've never had success with them. There is also supposedly a thread/forum on WS main page about how to do this process that might answer more questions or resolve some issues that might arise.

I never have an easy time switching avatars and there are other folks here like the infamous @MollyDDD who manages to create brilliant and ever changing avatars all the time. You might give it a try and then maybe PM @MollyDDD for guidance as she is constantly changing her avatar and has great quality images too!

Good luck and curious to see what you come up with for your avatar!

No. Once someone dies the case cannot proceed. Atty. P. IMO was having yet another '420' moment and had to dig deep in order to suggest that the trail of Fd continue even when Fd is 'dust in the wind' in Greece!

I do wonder how the upcoming Court date will proceed? Will Atty Colangelo simply move to dismiss the case and the Judge agrees or will there be oral arguments and a decision from the bench? From the way Atty Colangelo talked about the situation in his interview with NBC CT, it didn't sound like the Defendant would be heard on the issue of the dismissal but perhaps I misunderstood the situation as Atty. P. has already filed his motion with the Court to continue to the case.

I have no clear sense of how this will play out.
IMO, it will take less than a minute for Colangelo to request a dismissal.
How long the judge allows for Mr. Pattis to argue?
No clue. Depends on the judge.
Selfishly hoping he has lots of time to plead.
Also, think he will address the need for a gag order now that Fotis is dead.
MOO.

There ya go again AFitzy - filling in the voids - that I don't have a clue about in this case.

I had no idea MT was deleting files - on the computer - for FD. So - he was up to his eyeballs in something nefarious - regarding stuff on his computer - well

that's only one thing - Money.

Stealing from Peter to pay Paul, I guess.

So MT KNEW Fotis was broke - she had to - if she was deleting money transfers - or that he was hiding money - or some shenanigan like that.

THank you once again Afitzy. YOu rock.

Haha! The reason I brought up that issue of the files being 'cleaned' by MT is that early on in this sad case I saw the mention of the files (think it was Fox61 via twitter where I read it or WFSB on twitter) and so I posted about it but forgot to include the link (the mods were good enough to remove my post as I couldn't provide the link to substantiate the comment).

Then, people understandably kept asking for the verification here on WS and I spent hours searching for the link that I had seen (and stupidly didn't screenshot) and couldn't find it and my guess is that it was scrubbed at the request of LE (no way to know for sure I guess but it was there and then it wasn't). It wasn't until AW3 where we got the info about the computer consultant and MT 'cleaning up' the files where this issue for me came full circle. I do hope we learn a lot more about this and what MT was doing in the FORE office with the FORE computer files along with her personal phone and Fd phone etc.

There was so much happening in the early days of the case and a lot of it was from the reporters on social media and I wish we had been able to screen shot more as much was lost. Live and learn. If you see something on social media from a reporter then take a picture!

MOO

But Pattis was trying to use the Joan of Arc trail (circa 1431) as a precedent!

I have no clear sense of how this will play out.
IMO, it will take less than a minute for Colangelo to request a dismissal.
How long the judge allows for Mr. Pattis to argue?
No clue. Depends on the judge.
Selfishly hoping he has lots of time to plead.
Also, think he will address the need for a gag order now that Fotis is dead.
MOO.

Well, then I 'hope' Judge Blawie's foot surgery recovery precludes him from being in Court and that we see Judge White as my sense is that he might have little to no patience for Atty. P. argument about trying a 'dead man'! Atty. P. said I believe that he and Atty Smith plan to appeal any decision made and they are taking it 'all the way to the Supreme Court'! Wonder who will be paying that legal tab?

Fingers crossed that its short and sweet in Court so that the focus can return to where it needs to be IMO which is MT and KM!

MOO

Last edited:
To the poster who said

they called it "bupkus" all these years

I could be wrong - maybe that is what it is called.
bupkus

and not buttkiss or whatever I wrote.
You got my point tho.

BBM

Absolutely!

That's me, yes I am The Grammar Police and just love Yiddish terms, occupational names, geographical names, the list is extensive.

Farber, for example relates to dyeing &/or weaving.

I'm verklempt (overcome with emotion) so I will bake a Gesundheitkuchen (Good Health Cake,) so we'll both feel better!

JMHO and all that jazz MoooOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members