Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel like I need to tell some of you who I am in real life so you can erase my search history if I die, sigh.....

This entire post is only my opinion and my thoughts based on my life experience. I am doing my best to just touch on the highlights.

Ok, so according to this file this is saying that "translation" is referring to a "translated" being.
The only thing that I have heard taught about this is that people will change from being "mortal" to an "immortal", as it were a twinkling of the eye, instead of dying. This is after a bunch of events happen that is referenced in the book of Revelation. The chronological series of events, always confuses me though.

Apparently they believe that being an immortal is some type of ordination that can jump start this process, if I am understanding this correctly.

LMAO - "authorized immortal non-telestial beings" compared to what? an unauthorized immortal being. Yea, we can't have that, can we? :rolleyes:

Apparently the 144,000 they believe will all become these "translated" beings. Are we sure this isn't an elaborate retelling of "Highlander". Remember there can only be One!:mad:
It goes on to say that these 144,000 "immortals" will rescue all of us ordinary folks around the entire world (assuming we are LDS or "good" people). Which explains why they look down at us mere mortals. Apparently we are all singing songs of "everlasting joy", how did this become a musical, I thought this was Highlander?:confused:

OK, this is where they are getting one of their strange ideas from. Refer to D&C 77:11-12. Doctrine and Covenants 77
Evidently they forgot to read the very next verse that explains that this will happen after the opening of the 7th seal. I don't pretend to be an expert on all of this last day stuff, but I am pretty sure we aren't that far yet.

"Angels who have a charge from God, ortranslated beings fromthe City of Enoch are charged with administering this ordinance"

Well they have conveniently circumvented the need for actual Angels. According to this, Angel means 'messenger. Really, how convenient. :mad:

City of Enoch? Had to google that one. "According to a Samaritan tradition, Enoch was buried in Mount Ebal."

ROFLMAO. " So, apparently when we get baptized there are angels there and little flames that are spinning above your head. I literally can't make this up, I almost fell out of my chair.:D

I quote: " these men and women who are sharing their experiences give us information that you just can't find anywhere in the scriptures, and that you can’t find in the history the church." You think? :mad:

So, they specifically state that they are trying to "pierce the veil". Should ask them if they have ever heard the Bible story of when people tried to build the "Tower of Babel" to reach Heaven. The irony.

Ok, he goes on forever. The gist from what I can tell is that he thinks that "The Church of the Firstborn" can only be obtained by going to the Temple. The only way to get access to the Temple is through the COJCOLDS, and holding a valid temple recommend. They need access to the temple to become "immortal", supposedly. He explains his "mental gymnastics" and the groups personal interpretation of how this all fits together.

That is the brief overview, Questions?

MOO

It sounds as if there are two different emails that Justin Lum is referencing. Here’s Justin’s latest tweet:

BBM

Justin Lum Fox 10

NEW INFO: Chandler PD tells Fox 10 that detectives are investigating an email allegedly sent from Lori Vallow’s former husband Charles Vallow before his death (7/11). Charles was shot and killed by Lori’s brother Alex Cox who claimed self-defense. #fox10phoenix

Twitter
Oh dang! It's two emails, one makes it sound like Charles was going to tell Tammy what was going on!

As far as "White Cities" in Chad's email to Lori: along with other LDS people here, I've never heard of this. My only guess is that it may be another way to refer to tent cities they expect to flee to in times of tribulation. But your guess is as good as mine.

"Police confirmed they are looking into the email obtained by KSL TV, which Vallow allegedly sent on June 29 to his other brother-in-law, Adam Cox.

“It is suspicious and it draws various questions that we would need to ask Lori and Tylee and possibly Chad to get to the bottom of it,” said Sergeant Jason McClimans with the Chandler Police Department in a phone interview.

In his message to Adam Cox, Charles Vallow claimed Lori Vallow created an email alias for him and used it to send a message to Chad Daybell the day before, inviting him to visit Arizona and write a book.

Charles Vallow suspected his wife wrote the letter, pretending to be him.

Excerpts from the message said in part: “I would gladly fly you down here early next week…you could stay in our guest room like before. I hate to take you away from your family, but I would definitely make it worth your time. With Admiration, Charles.”

Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death
Charles' letter to Adam also mentions the need to question Tylee. I wonder what was her knowledge of Lori's suspicious activities and if her disappearance is linked to it.

"Police confirmed they are looking into the email obtained by KSL TV, which Vallow allegedly sent on June 29 to his other brother-in-law, Adam Cox.

“It is suspicious and it draws various questions that we would need to ask Lori and Tylee and possibly Chad to get to the bottom of it,” said Sergeant Jason McClimans with the Chandler Police Department in a phone interview.

In his message to Adam Cox, Charles Vallow claimed Lori Vallow created an email alias for him and used it to send a message to Chad Daybell the day before, inviting him to visit Arizona and write a book.

Charles Vallow suspected his wife wrote the letter, pretending to be him.

Excerpts from the message said in part: “I would gladly fly you down here early next week…you could stay in our guest room like before. I hate to take you away from your family, but I would definitely make it worth your time. With Admiration, Charles.”

Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death
Wait! They need to question Tylee? Somehow she is involved in this email? Could this be more info that she somehow witnessed? And also, somehow Lori’s brother Adam was pulled into this evidence of an affair??? There is a lot of new info buried in this statement!

ETA clarity on Adam’s evident role in this email exchange.

Last edited:
"Charles Vallow expressed concern about that message to Adam Cox, saying, “I’m not sure of the relationship with her and Chad Daybell but they are up to something…She will not explain it…I am going to send it to Chad Daybell’s wife. Her name is Tammy and I found her email address on their website too…I’ve got her cell number too.”

Did Charles eventually send a letter to Tammy? The message to Adam was sent on June 29. There was plenty of time before July 11.

"Charles Vallow expressed concern about that message to Adam Cox, saying, “I’m not sure of the relationship with her and Chad Daybell but they are up to something…She will not explain it…I am going to send it to Chad Daybell’s wife. Her name is Tammy and I found her email address on their website too…I’ve got her cell number too.”

Sounds like the possibility of Tammy having possessed dangerous information regarding Chad and Lori is rising, doesn't it?

I’m thinking that Charles did get in touch with Tammy who then asked Chad some questions. Chad may very well have told Lori what had happened. As I recall on the morning that Charles was killed, Lori supposedly took Charles’s phone and wouldn’t give it back to him. Was this the same time that she was demanding to know why he had been in contact with her brother? Did she take the phone to see what Charles was writing and to whom? Did Charles try to ask Tylee that morning if Chad had been to their home and stayed overnight? I need to go back and reread the police reports from the day Charles was killed. It’s 2:00 a.m. here, though, and I have to get up in the morning.

Last edited:
Tylee was also seen by a neighbor who helped them move into the apt in Rexburg.
Here's the timeline for the first 8 days of Sept:

Sept 2019 – Tylee’s phone sends texts to her brother CR throughout Sept but they become less frequent by October (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix). Every time CR tries to call Tylee after Aug 30, Lori makes excuses on why Tylee can’t talk to him (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

1 Sept or 2 Sept 2019 - Lori moved with children JJ and Tylee, along with Alex and a friend from AZ to Rexburg, ID (Fox 13 Salt Lake City; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

2 Sept 2019 – Labor Day.

1 or 2 Sept 2019 – Tylee was seen by a neighbor, SB, who helped Lori and AC move into 2 townhouse-style apts in the same complex in Rexburg. Lori, her children, her brother and a friend had all driven up from AZ. SB helped them move in a few weeks before school started. SB only met Tylee once and never saw her again. Lori told SB she moved there to attend college. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

3 Sept 2019 – Lori enrolled JJ in Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, ID (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

5 Sept 2019, 7:26 am – Lori calls and sends an email to LIFE Academy in AZ to withdraw JJ from school, saying she got a new job out of state. Despite the email, Lori never followed the formal practice to withdraw JJ and the school never received a request from JJ’s new school, Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg, for transfer of his records. The letter makes mention of Lori’s husband dying “last month” even though it had been nearly 2 months since CV’s death. School officials also say Lori claimed CV’s death was a suicide. (Fox10 Phoenix)

6 Sept 2019, 2:46 pm – A neighbor takes a picture of JJ and Tylee standing over a pile of toys outside their Rexburg apt; the neighbor texts the photo to someone else who asks what is going on. The neighbor replies “The new kid [JJ] brought a laundry basket full of toys (mostly like stuffed plushie types) and dumped them all in the massive puddle in the corner of the grass.” (KSL TV).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex lived with her about a week before renting his own apt in the same complex in Rexburg (LocalNews8 ABC).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – JJ told his friend, neighbor SB's son, that he and his sister would be leaving soon. "They played everyday almost, until [JJ] said he was moving to his grandmother's…They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," SB said (LocalNews8 ABC)

7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

7 Sept 2019 – Chad’s wife Tammy volunteers at a Rexburg Rescue Run event. Chad was not present with Tammy at the event (Websleuths Verified Insider posts).

7 Sept 2019 – Lori does a podcast with MG titled “2 Feel the Fire ~ What is a Baptism of Fire?

8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

This is SUCH an Amazing Timeline!! I will have to print it for quick references!! Thank you! BTW: Was that last photo (from LVs cloud acct) of Tylee ever released?? I've searched for it before but different images come up, and I'm not even sure it's any of the ones I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni