Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on the computer downloads and MT involvement in 'cleaning up' the system. But the AW mentioned the Computer Consultant I think for a reason and I do very much wonder if he perhaps was able to provide additional information or even access to a prior backup that would then allow LE to know what was deleted in the week/s leading up to the murder.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part? IDK. But to have a consultant who had familiarity to FORE for 10 years I think was encouraging to me. We also know that Fd wasn't very tech savvy and seemed to defer to MT on all matters tech.

I do very much believe that the early report of MT sitting at the desk in 4Jx deleting files which was scrubbed by the Press at the request of LE as this issue of MT 'cleaning up files' was possibly alluded to in AW3. To me, this MT 'clean up' of the computer files simply puts her right smack dab in the middle of a coverup and show also her deep level of involvement in the planning and execution of the murder IMO. I do wonder if the computer consultant will be another 'hero' of this case just like EE was and if he thought that the deletion requests post disappearance of JFd were 'suspicious" that he perhaps saved some 'key' evidence? IDK, but I really hope so.

MOO
“Cleaning up” seems to be a dominant theme for MT. Cleaning computers, cleaning trucks via detailing, and finally cleaning “coffee” but certainly not “cleaning Jennifer”. I guess her defense will come down to she was just a glorified maid, and nothing more.

“Cleaning up” seems to be a dominant theme for MT. Cleaning computers, cleaning trucks via detailing, and finally cleaning “coffee” but certainly not “cleaning Jennifer”. I guess her defense will come down to she was just a glorified maid, and nothing more.

Yeah, I remembered 'cleaning the windows er um the house'
cleaning with the vacuum that didn't work
and cleaning the computer & phone

kinda forgot the coffee & the Toyota!

but Michelle didn't clean Jennifer?

The fate of the Muppet is likewise in question:

upload_2020-2-29_21-46-7.jpeg

upload_2020-2-29_21-45-31.jpeg

(I know what is, and is not, on the floor of my sewing room.)

JMHO YMMV LRR

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-29_21-45-51.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-29_21-45-51.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 32
So agree! It just seems like from the second 4Jx became a scene of an investigation following the Fd suicide that ALL people should have been cleared out.

I can honestly say that I watched the Fd suicide play out via drone and then seeing that the Fd faux bond was not ever fully resolved in Court (maybe this will happen but it doesn't appear to be happening so IDK) that little that has been going on the the State is making much sense here IMO.

Perhaps the State feels that their case against Fd, MT and KM was strong enough that there was nothing in 4Jx that would have made much difference to the case? IDK. It just seems that if CSP tasked FPD to do the investigation into the Fd suicide that they would have booted everyone out and secured the scene until the inventory could have been completed.

Instead what we saw was Greek Family and Anna Curry present at the property for a week and unless Atty Hug did a bag check upon 'checkout' from 4Jx then who knows what left the property in the luggage or mail during the week they were in occupancy. IDK, simply seems lax on the part of the State IMO.

MOO

4JC was Immediately Contained by LE upon their arrival when Fd chose suicide.

However, it took LE over 24 hours to get a Search Warrant.

Until then, LE set up camp and protected the perimeter around 4JC to prevent entry by Anyone, including Pattisville.

Once the Search Warrant was executed, 4JC was released and AC with the Greek Family were able to occupy the premises after Fd was pronounced deceased, and with permission from Dr.GF.

LE's Search was completed long before anyone entered 4JC.

In addition, No Doubt in my mind that the Greek Family took 'souvenirs' when they departed 4JC.

The Fact they were Caught unloading 4JC of it's contents by box trucks and moving vans, tell me that they Definitely took what they could in their luggage.

I would have stood there and watched them pack every single item in their luggage to prevent the theft, but that is just me.

IMO.

Last edited:

And MT was probably helping clean Jennifer’s garage and hopefully leaving a footprint. MOO

So what was the loud metal banging sound (Enough to keep the neighbor’s dogs barking for hours in the wee hours?) at Sturbridge and why was ONLY the logo plate found on Albany? Where do you think the bike is then? It’s no longer hanging on the same hook in the garage as it always has at 4jc?

Also, why was Fotis 3 hours late to the NC Police Department that morning? Hmmmm

moo
I just don't see FD coming back from the Albany run and then traveling all the way to NC to break up a bike in the middle of the night. AND that it would take hours. FD already knew LE was onto him. Not going to NC for any reason, IMO. I also don't think taking apart the bike would make loud banging noises. Taking the bike apart would take an angle grinder or some such.
https://www.atomiczombie.com/tutorial-bicycle-frame-chopping/

Also, sound carries oddly. How do the neighbors really know where the sound came from? There is a softball field 2 blocks west of my house and it gets quite rowdy there sometimes. It is so weird though because the noise sounds like it's coming from 1 block to the east(which is beachfront). A new resident on the street was unaware of this phenomenon and came out of her house to ask what was happening on the beach this late at night. I explained to her about how the sound was coming not from the beach but from the opposite direction. Weird.

Since the bike was seen in the back of the Toyota and the label was found on Albany, I am going with the bike made it to Farmington. Where is the bike? Where is Jennifer? Maybe FD propped the bike up somewhere or dumped it during the part of the Odyssey that was hidden from camera view. He put the rolled up liner in plain view, why not the bike? Or maybe FD or MT disposed of it during the Vehicle Relay Games on the afternoon of the 24th.

Why was FD late to see LE? I don't think he overslept as he started texting LA at 5:39AM and continued to text and call throughout the morning. He was needing to get in touch with his lawyer who told him to start writing alibi scripts. MT said that the scripts started to be written that day or the next. I doubt being on time to see LE in NC was much of a priority. All IMO.

@mage - re posting an avatar - in the top right hand corner you will see you user name - hover over that & you will see "avatar" - click on that. If it keeps telling you your picture is too big, keep making it smaller.
Hope that is what you wanted to know! And

sgreeting_welcome_flowers_100-100.gif
to WS & this case!

Until then, LE set up camp and protected the perimeter around 4JC to prevent entry by Anyone, including Pattisville.

Once the Search Warrant was executed, 4JC was released and AC with the Greek Family were able to occupy the premises after Fd was pronounced deceased, and with permission from Dr.GF.

In addition, No Doubt in my mind that the Greek Family took 'souvenirs' when they departed 4JC.

The Fact they were Caught unloading 4JC of it's contents by box trucks and moving vans, tell me that they Definitely took what they could in their luggage.

I would have stood there and watched them pack every single item in their luggage to prevent the theft, but that is just me.

IMO.

After suicide attempt the search warrant was executed by CSP and was related to the murder investigation. FPD in charge of suicide investigation. SW was sealed by the court. Will it be unsealed if/when court dismisses the criminal case against FD? Will gag order be vacated?

Dulos search warrant sealed; Lawyers move to appoint receiver for Farmington home

“…State Police issued a statement on Thursday, saying:

“had executed a search warrant at 4 Jefferson Drive, Farmington, as it relates to the on-going murder investigation of Jennifer Farber
Dulos. Farmington Police detectives were also on-hand in the furtherance of their separate investigation. The aforementioned search warrant has been sealed by court.

The Connecticut State Police would like to take this opportunity to remind the media and the public that the court-issued gag order is still in effect, which prevents us from commenting
on the specifics of our investigation.

The Farmington Police Department is responsible for the investigation of the attempted suicide. Any inquires relating to the attempted suicide should be directed to Farmington Police
Department…”

So agree! It just seems like from the second 4Jx became a scene of an investigation following the Fd suicide that ALL people should have been cleared out.

I can honestly say that I watched the Fd suicide play out via drone and then seeing that the Fd faux bond was not ever fully resolved in Court (maybe this will happen but it doesn't appear to be happening so IDK) that little that has been going on the the State is making much sense here IMO.

Perhaps the State feels that their case against Fd, MT and KM was strong enough that there was nothing in 4Jx that would have made much difference to the case? IDK. It just seems that if CSP tasked FPD to do the investigation into the Fd suicide that they would have booted everyone out and secured the scene until the inventory could have been completed.

Instead what we saw was Greek Family and Anna Curry present at the property for a week and unless Atty Hug did a bag check upon 'checkout' from 4Jx then who knows what left the property in the luggage or mail during the week they were in occupancy. IDK, simply seems lax on the part of the State IMO.

MOO
Here's a link that says CSP did execute a search warrant, related to the murder investigation, after the suicide attempt. Another report says they spent 6 hrs at it.

Dulos search warrant sealed; Lawyers move to appoint receiver for Farmington home

SW still under seal. I recall NP kvetched about the new SW. Will it be unsealed if/when case v. FD is dismissed?

No. Once someone dies the case cannot proceed. Atty. P. IMO was having yet another '420' moment and had to dig deep in order to suggest that the trail of Fd continue even when Fd is 'dust in the wind' in Greece!

I do wonder how the upcoming Court date will proceed? Will Atty Colangelo simply move to dismiss the case and the Judge agrees or will there be oral arguments and a decision from the bench? From the way Atty Colangelo talked about the situation in his interview with NBC CT, it didn't sound like the Defendant would be heard on the issue of the dismissal but perhaps I misunderstood the situation as Atty. P. has already filed his motion with the Court to continue to the case.

Does anyone have a clear sense of how this will all play out next week?

I don't have a clear sense of it at all, but it seemed odd to me that the CT SC dismissed the appeal of the gag order on grounds that FD's death made the issue moot (and with no oral argument on that issue)--but the SC did this BEFORE the case was dismissed in the lower court. So how could there be an oral argument on whether the case against FD can continue in the lower court when the SC has pretty much said the courts don't have jurisdiction over a deceased person? Can any lawyers weigh in on this?

So what was the loud metal banging sound (Enough to keep the neighbor’s dogs barking for hours in the wee hours?) at Sturbridge and why was ONLY the logo plate found on Albany? Where do you think the bike is then? It’s no longer hanging on the same hook in the garage as it always has at 4jc?

Also, why was Fotis 3 hours late to the NC Police Department that morning? Hmmmm

moo
Agree that disposal of evidence occurred the morning of the 25th. I recall seeing somewhere that a New Canaan detective called Fd at 9 am on Saturday morning regarding the 11 am meeting in New Canaan. This was a critical negotiation because tremendous pressure was coming to a boil about Fd's planned visitation and I suppose Pyetranker had to advise whether Fd could press a kidnapping accusation...extremely tricky situation that was handled extremely well by the parties involved, I will give Pyrtranker that much credit. MOO.

I just don't see FD coming back from the Albany run and then traveling all the way to NC to break up a bike in the middle of the night. AND that it would take hours. FD already knew LE was onto him. Not going to NC for any reason, IMO. I also don't think taking apart the bike would make loud banging noises. Taking the bike apart would take an angle grinder or some such.
Tutorial – Bicycle Frame Chopping | AtomicZombie DIY Plans

Also, sound carries oddly. How do the neighbors really know where the sound came from? There is a softball field 2 blocks west of my house and it gets quite rowdy there sometimes. It is so weird though because the noise sounds like it's coming from 1 block to the east(which is beachfront). A new resident on the street was unaware of this phenomenon and came out of her house to ask what was happening on the beach this late at night. I explained to her about how the sound was coming not from the beach but from the opposite direction. Weird.

Since the bike was seen in the back of the Toyota and the label was found on Albany, I am going with the bike made it to Farmington. Where is the bike? Where is Jennifer? Maybe FD propped the bike up somewhere or dumped it during the part of the Odyssey that was hidden from camera view. He put the rolled up liner in plain view, why not the bike? Or maybe FD or MT disposed of it during the Vehicle Relay Games on the afternoon of the 24th.

Why was FD late to see LE? I don't think he overslept as he started texting LA at 5:39AM and continued to text and call throughout the morning. He was needing to get in touch with his lawyer who told him to start writing alibi scripts. MT said that the scripts started to be written that day or the next. I doubt being on time to see LE in NC was much of a priority. All IMO.
The link to the angle grinder bike disposal method has me convinced that disposing of the childhood French bike was a task that Fd reserved for himself personally. So Fd had the morning of the 25th to dispose of the bike that tied Fd to New Canaan. IMO, Fd planned to dispose of the bike in the location where he had agreed to visitation at 11 AM. That location was switched from Farmington to New Canaan. That is an hour and a half each way right? Three hours travel time now had to be built into a tight morning schedule. That was where Fd had to improvise. And I believe that parts of the bike will resurface or the method by which Fd totally destroys the bike will be the key to his movements on the 25th and the 26th. MOO.

Postcript terrible thought: Fd planned activity using French bike on the 25th. Gifting it. Pure speculation and I am sad if that was Fd's plan. MOO.

IMO.

Thanks to you and @pernickety and others for a good response on this issue.

I have a couple of questions related to the search warrants, especially relative to what LE can and cannot do with one.
  • Can LE force open a safe or locked area with a search warrant?
  • Did Chris LaTronica enter the house or garage as they were tending to Fd or after the ambulance left? I saw him on video approaching the house/garage during the attempts to save Fd's life. NP was in Washington D.C., and Smith was in Stamford. What was LaTronica doing in Farmington? (Shades of Rich Rochlin "finding" the family court report while retrieving Fd's passport in June???)
Guess I'm suspicious of what NP and team might be able to do while the local police and emergency personnel were occupied with Fd. NP was able to get a copy of the note supposedly left in the car. Someone said Fd was surrounded by pictures. IMO...MOO...4JX wasn't tightly locked down until later on the day of Fd's suicide attempt.

Also, wouldn't Fd have had working copies of defense motions and arguments? Were those protected? Wasn't there someone (an attorney?) present at 4JX when LE searched the property? Can't remember the specifics...MOO...IMO

@carolinas20 , have you had a chance to look into all the possible fraud connections surrounding Jennifer's death?

The case has a tie to North Carolina, more options for financial trails.

Radiating out from the FORE Group's finances, or mortgage fraud, or the Greek-based refugee-relief fraud, or the no-tax-returns in umpteen years fraud, or bond-posting fraud?

We'd love to know. We'd love for Atty Weinstein, Dranginis, and Midler to know!

TY, Laughing

@carolinas20 , have you had a chance to look into all the possible fraud connections surrounding Jennifer's death?

The case has a tie to North Carolina, more options for financial trails.

Radiating out from the FORE Group's finances, or mortgage fraud, or the Greek-based refugee-relief fraud, or the no-tax-returns in umpteen years fraud, or bond-posting fraud?

We'd love to know. We'd love for Atty Weinstein, Dranginis, and Midler to know!

TY, Laughing

Maybe this has already been done, but IMO it would also be interesting to review closing documents on every property sale FORE Group made, to see how sales proceeds were distributed, as well as to review whether any unusual third parties received funds (i.e. not seller and not parties receiving customary title and recording fees, escrow for taxes/insurance, etc).

Thanks to you and @pernickety and others for a good response on this issue.

I have a couple of questions related to the search warrants, especially relative to what LE can and cannot do with one.
  • Can LE force open a safe or locked area with a search warrant?
  • Did Chris LaTronica enter the house or garage as they were tending to Fd or after the ambulance left? I saw him on video approaching the house/garage during the attempts to save Fd's life. NP was in Washington D.C., and Smith was in Stamford. What was LaTronica doing in Farmington? (Shades of Rich Rochlin "finding" the family court report while retrieving Fd's passport in June???)
Guess I'm suspicious of what NP and team might be able to do while the local police and emergency personnel were occupied with Fd. NP was able to get a copy of the note supposedly left in the car. Someone said Fd was surrounded by pictures. IMO...MOO...4JX wasn't tightly locked down until later on the day of Fd's suicide attempt.

Also, wouldn't Fd have had working copies of defense motions and arguments? Were those protected? Wasn't there someone (an attorney?) present at 4JX when LE searched the property? Can't remember the specifics...MOO...IMO
@Tink56, @pernickety and @CTGrammy, didn't we have the issue with the search where a member of the defense had to be present in order to protect 'defense work product' prior to LE executing the search. I don't recall the term used to describe this process, but if I recall there was a delay where we saw CSP and FPD sitting outside 4Jx waiting to gain access while all this was negotiated and resolved. People were very frustrated at the delay and it involved much overtime from LE as they had to wait and secure the scene in the meantime.

I still don't understand how the Fd suicide note (its never been verified by LE so far as I know) was obtained by Pattisville and released to the public. I think we had speculated that Fd send a picture of it to Atty. P. but 'ole Atty. P. was quite cagey IMO as to how he got the actual note (if that is in fact what he had and not a digital copy). Per usual IMO the level of shade from Atty. P. during this period was high and it was hard to understand much of what he said in terms of his explanations as to where the note came from.

I do hope that Atty LaTronica didn't access the scene and take the note or take anything else in advance of LE taking photographs. It was strange to see the note and car suicide scene described in depth by Atty. P. even though the gag order was in place while zero about the scene was confirmed by LE so far.

The inability or unwillingness of Judge Blawie to defend what I believe to be his well crafted 'gag order' to me is one of the judicial mysteries of this case. I do wonder if the decision calculus was to simply wait for the CT SC to rule so as to preclude ongoing appeals and such legal nonsense IMO moves by Atty. P. on matters relating to the 'gag order'. But I also very much wonder about Judge Blawie seeming unwilling also to require Atty. P. to behave with basic decorum in his courtroom too and so I am curious whether there is a history between these 2 individuals as I'm not sure very many Judges would allow the Atty. P. behaviour in Court that IMO was permitted by Judge Blawie? Its been disappointing to watch Judge Blawie IMO and I do wonder if he was acting under orders from a higher authority or if that is simply the way he manages his courtroom?

In many respects it was the entrance of Judge White that shifted my perspective a bit on how the case was being treated in Court and I very much think the Judge White imposition of 'order' or at least something close to 'order' certainly impacted Atty. P. and most definitely impacted Fd. I think very much that the Fd exposure to Judge White was the first time he had ever had consequences imposed on him ever by the CT Court system; even if the idea of '3 strikes and you are out' when breaking the law that was discussed by Judge White for infractions of the bracelet seem to be sheer lunacy IMO when you are talking about a person charged with capital murder and out on $6 million bond.

MOO

Maybe this has already been done, but IMO it would also be interesting to review closing documents on every property sale FORE Group made, to see how sales proceeds were distributed, as well as to review whether any unusual third parties received funds (i.e. not seller and not parties receiving customary title and recording fees, escrow for taxes/insurance, etc).
@Diddian, I agree and I think Atty Weinstein started going down this path in his attempts in the Civil Case to gain FORE mortgage and real estate documents from Atty Markowitz. We aren't sure how much success Atty Weinstein had in this regard but it is believed that he did get some documents.

What I don't understand is how Atty Hug will be able to piece together the Fd 'estate' situation without the documents from Atty Markowitz? Perhaps Fd kept copies of the real estate information some other place or perhaps he had already given them to the "Greek Family" or Anna Curry for safekeeping. But, I've never been convinced after a lot of searching myself that we have the full inventory of Fd/FORE real estate.

MOO

@Diddian, I agree and I think Atty Weinstein started going down this path in his attempts in the Civil Case to gain FORE mortgage and real estate documents from Atty Markowitz. We aren't sure how much success Atty Weinstein had in this regard but it is believed that he did get some documents.

What I don't understand is how Atty Hug will be able to piece together the Fd 'estate' situation without the documents from Atty Markowitz? Perhaps Fd kept copies of the real estate information some other place or perhaps he had already given them to the "Greek Family" or Anna Curry for safekeeping. But, I've never been convinced after a lot of searching myself that we have the full inventory of Fd/FORE real estate.

MOO

I'd expect that closing documents retained by the title companies involved in closing the RE transactions (those transactions that are known) would reflect the distribution of funds made from date of P&S Agreement to date of closing, so Markowitz files shouldn't be necessary for those. Even if FD/FORE Group and representatives (Markowitz and any brokers involved) desired to maintain secrecy on their end, I'd think buyers would want processing of closing through a reputable title insurance company.

And, if the closing statements from known sales could be found through the closing documents at those title companies, info relating to FD or FORE Group accounts (or to other accounts, if money was wired elsewhere or a cashier's check sent somewhere) would be gained by reviewing how proceeds were distributed.

BBM

Absolutely!

That's me, yes I am The Grammar Police and just love Yiddish terms, occupational names, geographical names, the list is extensive.

Farber, for example relates to dyeing &/or weaving.

I'm verklempt (overcome with emotion) so I will bake a Gesundheitkuchen (Good Health Cake,) so we'll both feel better!

JMHO and all that jazz MoooOOOOOOOO
This reminded me of old SNL’s “Coffee Talk” sketches. :D

Well, well.

It appears that Pattis, like the rest of us, had assumed Jennifer was dead on June 4th, 2019.

Things change. Pattis has done very bad things IMO, but he did not murder Jennifer as far as I know. But how did he know the body is in CT.?

“Defense Attorney Norm Pattis has been involved in cases similar to the Jennifer Dulos case...

“‘There is a body somewhere in CT, and that body will tell a story,’ Pattis said.”

Local defense attorney weighs in on case of missing mom

Court date on Fd case on Tuesday - here is short interview with Atty Colangelo:
Questions Over Future of Case Against Fotis Dulos

The interview confirmed that Atty Colangelo met with Fd sister to answer questions about the case. I do wonder what might have been shared and whether it had any impact on the views presented in the HC by the 'Greek Family'? I don't think I will ever forget how the 'Greek Family' chose to disrespect JFd by not disclosing her entire name as spouse on the Fd death certificate. What a crew IMO.....

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member