Found Deceased WI - Kathleen Ryan, adult, teacher, car found burned with body inside, St. Francis, 2 Feb 2019 #2

They are? For non-political reasons? Hm. I wonder what the statistics might be for people choosing to commit suicide by fire compared to people burning evidence to conceal a crime.

The thread is only 13 pages. You should read through it. Like rodneymullenmg mentioned...many of us have posted links to suicide by fire (non-political).
Admittedly the method is rare but happens. I have personal experience with it unfortunately as my former co-worker choose this method. Like Kathleen...she was also a teacher.

Cripple Creek mourns death of longtime teacher

There are many more cases throughout the thread.

The thread is only 13 pages. You should read through it. Like rodneymullenmg mentioned...many of us have posted links to suicide by fire (non-political).
Admittedly the method is rare but happens. I have personal experience with it unfortunately as my former co-worker choose this method. Like Kathleen...she was also a teacher.

Cripple Creek mourns death of longtime teacher

There are many more cases throughout the thread.

Again, suicide could be more understanding, but IMO would not have happened on the way to a game. You don't alert your family saying you're attending and then never show if you are going to do something like that. If this was off a beaten path and not near the High School, I could really understand suicide, but a Teacher whose loved, Mother whose adored, and Grandmother who spoils her Grandkids...Sorry you aren't convincing me it was suicide. I think LE missed something critical in this case, also why wasn't more drawn to this case? Media outlets? Other County Police? A Teacher goes missing and it was made like just another case, yet a boy goes missing and the FBI are brought in...anyone know how different situations cause for departments to ask for help from the FBI? Just curious, my mind is racing with thoughts

Again, suicide could be more understanding, but IMO would not have happened on the way to a game. You don't alert your family saying you're attending and then never show if you are going to do something like that. If this was off a beaten path and not near the High School, I could really understand suicide, but a Teacher whose loved, Mother whose adored, and Grandmother who spoils her Grandkids...Sorry you aren't convincing me it was suicide. I think LE missed something critical in this case, also why wasn't more drawn to this case? Media outlets? Other County Police? A Teacher goes missing and it was made like just another case, yet a boy goes missing and the FBI are brought in...anyone know how different situations cause for departments to ask for help from the FBI? Just curious, my mind is racing with thoughts
It's against TOS to sleuth family members but it's not too hard to find her son's fb pages. If you were to do that and read...It's obvious IMO that they are not unsatisfied and demanding justice. It seems IMO that they only want to honor their mom who was, as you state, adored by all. Adoration does not exempt anyone from suicidal thoughts/actions IMO.

I agree. She was out for a happy day. It's a shame LE did not find anything. Someone out there did this IMO!

I still don't get it. Why couldn't LE find anything? Cameras? Fire investigation (how it started)? Seems like a hatchet job investigation. I looked back at an article and it said that Kathleen Facetimed her grandkids that morning. There's no way you can convince me this is suicide IMO. I came across an interesting podcast about this case.

Episode 70 – But What If God Was One Of Us?

It seems like the host of the podcast reached out to LE under the FOIA and actually got a response. It seems like the death investigation is still going on.

I still don't get it. Why couldn't LE find anything? Cameras? Fire investigation (how it started)? Seems like a hatchet job investigation. I looked back at an article and it said that Kathleen Facetimed her grandkids that morning. There's no way you can convince me this is suicide IMO. I came across an interesting podcast about this case.

Episode 70 – But What If God Was One Of Us?

It seems like the host of the podcast reached out to LE under the FOIA and actually got a response. It seems like the death investigation is still going on.

When I followed your link and clicked on the podcast, it was about that little girl from Gwinnett who was starved by her mother. I only saw links to other old articles about this case. How far into the 1 hr. + podcast do they talk about Kathleen’s death?

It's against TOS to sleuth family members but it's not too hard to find her son's fb pages. If you were to do that and read...It's obvious IMO that they are not unsatisfied and demanding justice. It seems IMO that they only want to honor their mom who was, as you state, adored by all. Adoration does not exempt anyone from suicidal thoughts/actions IMO.

They may well know more than we do, in fact I am sure they must; and police stated clearly that no one else was involved in her death (cannot recall wording?) in a way that to me seemed quite confident. For all we know, a note was found at home, for example. If family is not clamoring for more investigation, there must be a reason...jmo.

They may well know more than we do, in fact I am sure they must; and police stated clearly that no one else was involved in her death (cannot recall wording?) in a way that to me seemed quite confident. For all we know, a note was found at home, for example. If family is not clamoring for more investigation, there must be a reason...jmo.

We don't know that family isn't pushing the envelope with LE, I mean because we don't see them picketing and posting on social media to me doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. I fully believe if LE knew it was suicide that would have been released, which again they left it up to the public to speculate. Also, I listened to that podcast and they talk about KR at the 9 minute mark or so.

Again, because YOU don't see this blown up on their social media, doesn't mean anything IMO. Aren't the son's coaches? I would speculate they are not trying to turn this into a circus for the sake of the community they're a part of. Because we don't see anything to me doesn't mean they aren't asking the questions or pushing LE. IMO.

Again, because YOU don't see this blown up on their social media, doesn't mean anything IMO. Aren't the son's coaches? I would speculate they are not trying to turn this into a circus for the sake of the community they're a part of. Because we don't see anything to me doesn't mean they aren't asking the questions or pushing LE. IMO.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. And it's not just the social media that logically draws me to the likely conclusion. It's mostly the fact that LE has confidently stated that no one else was involved. They mentioned that they were seeking and reviewing surveillance and electronic evidence and so far...that nothing lead them to believe anyone else was involved. Since then...crickets.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. And it's not just the social media that logically draws me to the likely conclusion. It's mostly the fact that LE has confidently stated that no one else was involved. They mentioned that they were seeking and reviewing surveillance and electronic evidence and so far...that nothing lead them to believe anyone else was involved. Since then...crickets.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion as well. You stated social media (& looking up the sons, which is odd you did), so I was just saying. Unless you are actively a part of the case, I don't think any of us know what is happening behind the scenes. This case wasn't given a true chance to be solved from the get go. Vague words is a technique by LE and when they threw that blanket statement out, maybe it was with the idea to allow the perp a feeling of its over. Again, just my opinion.

By using the son's Facebook page's for their "lack of outrage" as a way to think this was a suicide is nothing but speculative dribble IMO. I was told that at one of the son's recent basketball games around the anniversary of Kathleen's death the school said a prayer honoring her over the PA. Maybe that's the way the family wants to grieve. Also by the FOIA if someone called the coroner's office asking for the manner of death and it was concluded the be suicide that would be all over the media, would it not? I'm guessing it was ruled "undetermined".

LE did not do enough in this case, IMO

I think we may all have to 'agree to disagree' on this case because I honestly do not think any further details will ever be released. I hope that the smart, classy, devoted, lovely Mrs. Ryan is now at peace.

I thought this post (made by her on her official fb page) really shows what a cool.. supporting, loving person she was.

Kathleen Knar

Per the post...her niece had a part in a trendy rap video. Despite Mrs. Ryan's conservative and religious values...she still was supportive enough to post a link to the video and tag a number of friends about it. She was proud of what her niece had a part in creating... despite the perhaps edgy content.

Kathleen was obviously a wonderful aunt and you can tell she was very encouraging to young people. This certainly explains why all her students adored her.

I think we may all have to 'agree to disagree' on this case because I honestly do not think any further details will ever be released. I hope that the smart, classy, devoted, lovely Mrs. Ryan is now at peace.

I thought this post (made by her on her official fb page) really shows what a cool.. supporting, loving person she was.

Kathleen Knar

Per the post...her niece had a part in a trendy rap video. Despite Mrs. Ryan's conservative and religious values...she still was supportive enough to post a link to the video and tag a number of friends about it. She was proud of what her niece had a part in creating... despite the perhaps edgy content.

Kathleen was obviously a wonderful aunt and you can tell she was very encouraging to young people. This certainly explains why all her students adored her.
Very nice post! Thank you.
I agree we probably will never know. Rest In Peace Kathleen!

I'm watching an episode of Dr G right now and totally made me think of Kathleen. This guy was intoxicated, turned on the AC in his car and decided he was too drunk to drive, so he left the car running, got into the passenger side to sleep it off and the car started on fire killing him. I know the incident with Kathleen happened in February, why would she have the AC on? Well, I get really bad hot flashes and anxiety and have to put the AC on in the car when I'm not feeling well. Not saying she was intoxicated but maybe something like this happened to her? Or maybe she just wasn't feeling good, pulled over the car with it and the heater running, passes out and the car started on fire? Could a heater start a fire? I've never thought that she committed suicide, all MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back