Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gannon was well-disposed of by the time T came home and reported him missing. I think the rental car was so she could go by the area and make sure nothing was out of place...and didn't want to be in the red truck in case someone saw her and/or the truck and recognized her from the day Gannon went missing, or recognized the truck.
Your post makes a lot of order out of chaos. ;)

I am so glad that even though they are divorced, they are able to be here for each other and be strong for each other and supportive of each other.
A strong family unit for the 3 of them to help keep them going during this awful time in their lives.
I am sure they have been advised against speaking out and I admire them and have respect for them in staying quiet as I know if it were me, I would be having a very difficult time staying quiet and I would be wanting to kick someone's a$$. JMO[/
DBM

Last edited:
According to what the lying liar said in Crime Online interview part 2, Al was with her when she rented this vehicle. No offense but I’d like to hear that from him. And does Mr. Stauch know she put 955 miles on the rental? And did he wonder where she went? And why didn’t he ask he4 to stay at home while HE rode around in the rental and look for his son?

Every time this woman opens her mouth, I get more and more confused. Maybe because her lies get more and more bizarre.

Where is Gannon? Enough messing around with this woman and find the boy. Following her GPS is the only sane lead from that woman they will get. FWIW
Okay, that's what I thought. I had a long day and am having trouble concentrating so please forgive my confusion. :confused:

Do I understand correctly that LS rented a car on Tuesday, January 28 at 8:50 am from the Colorado Springs airport. She and AS left the airport in the rental car.

She returned the car on Wednesday, January 29 at 1:20 pm.

The mileage recorded was 955 miles. Is this correct?

Is LS saying she and AS drove 955 miles looking for Gannon, right after AS landed at the airport? If so it seems AS could verify (or not).

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

Oh my gosh. I am so behind. I am so behind It feels like im way back at thread 1.:confused:
Everyone here is a power commenter and the dedication is admirable!

I tried going thru all of my alerts - but I am going to ask in case I missed something....
Did anyone answer my post about do we have evidence that Gannon was FACTUALLY sick that monday ........ or is everyone just relying on TS's claim? A lot of time is being taken to discuss this issue - and it's possible I missed something stating he really was. I mean, I see people going way into medical issues such as apendicitus. Do we even have facts that he was sick.

I really understand developing theories. But when someone is a full time liar - how do you develop theories based on [more than likely] untruths?

I, personally, am having a hard time believing it....as I have yet to hear any truth come from her....which is why I haven't spent much time on it.

............off to read way over 1000 messages as I am still on #22

This is the worst roller coaster of emotional ***kery.
A gentle, sweet faced boy whose pictures make my breath catch every time I see them, a series of odd searches that make my stomach churn every time they occur, a woman who says the most non-sensical tripe about this sweet boys last know moments... hope, despair, hope, despair, then radio silence. Over and over and over.
This will haunt me for a long time. When will it be over???

WHERE IS GANNON?!?
I reckon we need to be prepared for the long haul with this one. If anybody is charged, they will immediately lawyer up. Could take 2 yrs to get to court. Just ground yourself in that and if it goes any faster it's a bonus.

Oh my gosh. I am so behind. I am so behind It feels like im way back at thread 1.:confused:

I tried going thru all of my alerts - but I am going to ask in case I missed something....
Did anyone answer my post about do we have evidence that Gannon was FACTUALLY sick that monday ........ or is everyone just relying on TS's claim? A lot of time is being taken to discuss this issue - and it's possible I missed something stating he really was.

I, personally, am having a hard time believing it....as I have yet to hear any truth come from her....which is why I haven't spent much time on it.

No facts just word of a big mouth

Sure that might be one of Budget corporate's key goals. But if you've ever had employees that work a desk and deal with the customers, many don't care what your corporate goals are. And honestly, anything higher than 5 and I'm with you. I can't see any new delivery be 5 miles though. Could be wrong.
I do see what you are saying. Ticks me off that it could be another lucky break for someone. That’s aggravating. I was hoping it would be more structured. I hope LE can figure out the truth to the mileage if they haven’t already.

I can understand the weight of what you're feeling, however, you never know where it could lead! I'd, at the very least call the tip line. It can't hurt.

I would hate to find out I was right and have done nothing but would also hate to waste LE resources.

I have however always believed that she has indirectly told us where he is.

Second issue I have....I am not in the USA so calling the tip line is kinda not practical for me.
Would you or someone be willing to call it in?
I don't have international calls on my mobile. (I am in Australia)

Did anyone answer my post about do we have evidence that Gannon was FACTUALLY sick that monday ........ or is everyone just relying on TS's claim? A lot of time is being taken to discuss this issue - and it's possible I missed something stating he really was.

No factual evidence he was sick at all.

As for the buying bus tickets question, the TS-authored, or at least contributed, original "missing poster" made sure to state that Gannon was not known to have taken any bank or credit cards with him, so it seems to me she would already know this.

I think it has struck a lot of people as odd; but then again, someone else said it was a 2019; no? Maybe it was a tail-end of 2019 Budget got on sale.

I think anybody's getting hung up on the 5 miles is a mistake, just because I don't see anybody in connection with this case being smart enough to know how to alter an odometer on a 2019 computer-controlled car.

And if anybody can come up with another reason as for why we'd be worried about the car's only showing 5 miles, I'd love to hear it, because either my eyes have been glazing over when it's been discussed, or I haven't seen anyone discuss why we should be worried over it. Just that it's weird-to-impossible.

IMO, JMO, MOO, ATJ (All That Jazz), etc.
:cool::cool:

Yes!!! This encompasses it. To a T, I say!!!

Gannon leaves his phone at home= Gannon was planning something nefarious, don’t you see he’s evil? He’s at fault. He made a mistake. This is on him! This can’t be my fault!

T leaves phone at home = I made a mistake and you’re crucifying me over it?! How dare you at a time like this?! Haven’t I suffered enough?! You should be finding Gannon!!

This is likely her dynamic all the time. Can you imagine living like that?! I have a feeling AS has to be a referee more than he gets to be husband/parent.

She reminds me of my father, and in all the worst ways. Those of us that have/had narcissistic parents are likely having flashbacks every time she gives us a peek into her broken thought process.
Yes i do know what its like to live that way... Narc husband of 20 yrs...these cases trigger me and remind me... And im thankful...makes me crazy to decode words and meanings when there are none...its hard for me to have care w regular people words. I over think it all... Then i let it go...and can see clearly. I see Sm clearly. I cannot wait to see what Le has already lined up. I hate thinking about the court case before Gannons even found...

Did anyone answer my post about do we have evidence that Gannon was FACTUALLY sick that monday ........ or is everyone just relying on TS's claim? A lot of time is being taken to discuss this issue - and it's possible I missed something stating he really was. I mean, I see people going way into medical issues such as apendicitus. Do we even have facts that he was sick.

I really understand developing theories. But when someone is a full time liar - how do you develop theories based on [more than likely] untruths?

Funny enough, I’ve been operating under the assumption that he was not sick, atleast in the traditional sense.

Abuse Sunday night, and murder/coverup on Monday.

She wasn’t driving a sick kid with diarrhea around, she was driving an injured kid to his demise.

*Changed Saturday to Sunday.

Last edited:
Yes!!! This encompasses it. To a T, I say!!!

Gannon leaves his phone at home= Gannon was planning something nefarious, don’t you see he’s evil? He’s at fault. He made a mistake. This is on him! This can’t be my fault!

T leaves phone at home = I made a mistake and you’re crucifying me over it?! How dare you at a time like this?! Haven’t I suffered enough?! You should be finding Gannon!!

This is likely her dynamic all the time. Can you imagine living like that?! I have a feeling AS has to be a referee more than he gets to be husband/parent.

She reminds me of my father, and in all the worst ways. Those of us that have/had narcissistic parents are likely having flashbacks every time she gives us a peek into her broken thought process.

OMG, you just hit the nail on the head with this woman. She WAS my stepmother and honestly, her behavior has had me reflecting on the abuse me and my siblings endured by her. My sister and I have talked about the similarities. My stepmother would tell us if we "told" my dad, he would have a heart attack and die! Every morning when I heard the garage door open and knew he left for work, I got a sick feeling in my stomach. She would throw the door open and say, "get out of that f&%$g bed!" I believe this is exactly how Gannon was treated.....all behind closed doors. Nice to you when other adults are around, but the wrath came when you were alone with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288