Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no "cult of personality" (way to go in demeaning an entire group of people) around Dan May. The man has an amazing track record. It's a admiration of competence. Now it would be only fair for you to reveal where you're from, that competence is not an admired trait. Why is it creepy to admire a man whose professional record is so strong?

You find it weird that an individual is a prosecutor? I've never heard of a system (anywhere) where there wasn't someone in charge of prosecution for the State. He's hardly influential at this point, in the public domain - he's a lame duck and will be leaving office before this is over.

It's just that some of us have followed his career (this is WS after all) and trust that he knows when to prosecute. He is a national figure in the realm of "no body" cases, and that's why he's talked about so approvingly. Surely expertise is not a reason to say someone is a cult leader?

I have no clue what May's personality is.

I want to piggy back off this and say:

Once you have had the misfortune of working with a completely incompetent DA who completely bungled a case, and you had to watch in complete shock and horror as the person who harmed your child walks away despite a mountain of evidence because of a poorly tried case, you grow a huge admiration for those elected to the position who show competence and passion for their job. Watching them do excellent work and go hard at those responsible for such heinous crimes, you do tend to put them on a pedestal. Literally has nothing to do with politics.

There is no "cult of personality" (way to go in demeaning an entire group of people) around Dan May. The man has an amazing track record. It's a admiration of competence. Now it would be only fair for you to reveal where you're from, that competence is not an admired trait. Why is it creepy to admire a man whose professional record is so strong?

You find it weird that an individual is a prosecutor? I've never heard of a system (anywhere) where there wasn't someone in charge of prosecution for the State. He's hardly influential at this point, in the public domain - he's a lame duck and will be leaving office before this is over.

It's just that some of us have followed his career (this is WS after all) and trust that he knows when to prosecute. He is a national figure in the realm of "no body" cases, and that's why he's talked about so approvingly. Surely expertise is not a reason to say someone is a cult leader?

Maybe this person is from a different country where they do things completely different. Maybe we all don't know about Dan the man like some of you guys do. I never heard that name before the other day.

ITA
When a "Like" is not enough ; gratitude for sorting through the drivel and insults.
I respect D.A. May; esp. after the Kelsie Berreth case.
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

Not just her criminal record. Her spelling,and grammar is worse than mine. SMH. If I had kid/s in any school she's been working at,I would be marching straight to the admins office,and demanding answers. MOO
my oldest is 27....I'm homeschooling my 9yr old and two grands! She's got a heck of a record but teachers are often unable to spell correctly.

bbm
It looks like we can, now.
Since the arrest she can be openly sleuthed; according to TOS.

It's possible she bought the large dog coat (3 of them, according to the Petco employee) to restrain Gannon while she backed over him with the truck ?

Terrible to think, but she could have done that and worse.
What about the woodworking tools and Gannon's blood that Letitia S. said would be on them ?
Did she torture him with the tools ?
I'm not buying the "he cut his foot" fairytale.
She has lied from the first day.

LS reminds me of John Wayne Gacy in the fear his victims felt .
Gannon must have been so terrified in that last day !
Both step mom and the deceased killer are monsters who enjoy hurting others.
That video of Gannon sounded like he was wet breathing through blood-filled lungs and as if LS had just finished going over his body with a hammer or woodworking tools.

And the photo of step mommy dearest in the Garden of the Gods ? Another member pointed out her expression with both Gannon and Laina behind her --as if to say "See ? I have them with me and you are going to pay for filing for divorce ."

Looking at how many are on the site... expect things to slow down or go wonky.
We NEED a good tech person who can fix the lag issues.

Oh....That really hurt to read :(

You are not the only one.
I feel badly for her too,
I am sure many do.
I just hope that her mother has not put her in a position that will make her a part of the case.
Narcissist make horrible parents. I think her daughter is already traumatized. Gannon was not the only one that was emotionally and verbally abused. I hope she the daughter gets therapy. I honestly believe her mother being locked away will give her a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj