Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, Let's ALL LINE UP to give her our apologies-- NOT
(insert sarcasm)**

I'll start...... I'm sorry poor Gannon and Laina had the misfortune if spending 2 years with you as their caregiver,I'm sorry Albert had his head turned by you,I'm sorry your daughter will have to bare the consequences of having a murderer for a mother,I'm sorry you have had 5 extra weeks of freedom to wreak your havoc and most if all I am so so sorry that your face is the last thing our dear sweet boy saw.

And the photo of step mommy dearest in the Garden of the Gods ? Another member pointed out her expression with both Gannon and Laina behind her --as if to say "See ? I have them with me and you are going to pay for filing for divorce ."
Snipped by me.
Filed for divorce? Did we know that before?

I want to piggy back off this and say:

Once you have had the misfortune of working with a completely incompetent DA who completely bungled a case, and you had to watch in complete shock and horror as the person who harmed your child walks away despite a mountain of evidence because of a poorly tried case, you grow a huge admiration for those elected to the position who show competence and passion for their job. Watching them do excellent work and go hard at those responsible for such heinous crimes, you do tend to put them on a pedestal. Literally has nothing to do with politics.

I'm so very sorry this happened to you.

{{{HUGS}}}

Saw the news and had to jump on here with my favorite Sleuthers. So Tic Toc Tee’s moment has finally come. Though we knew all along that this was the likely outcome, it still hits hard realizing what this latest development confirms. He is not alive and is never coming home :( How could she? I am the mother of 4 one of which is a stepchild (I prefer to call him my bonus child) and I just can’t comprehend how anyone could harm a child. I pray that justice comes quickly and thoroughly for sweet Gannon. Rest in Heaven little buddy..

bbm
It looks like we can, now.
Since the arrest she can be openly sleuthed; according to TOS.

It's possible she bought the large dog coat (3 of them, according to the Petco employee) to restrain Gannon while she backed over him with the truck ?

Terrible to think, but she could have done that and worse.
What about the woodworking tools and Gannon's blood that Letitia S. said would be on them ?
Did she torture him with the tools ?
I'm not buying the "he cut his foot" fairytale.
She has lied from the first day.

LS reminds me of John Wayne Gacy in the fear his victims felt .
Gannon must have been so terrified in that last day !
Both step mom and the deceased killer are monsters who enjoy hurting others.
That video of Gannon sounded like he was wet breathing through blood-filled lungs and as if LS had just finished going over his body with a hammer or woodworking tools.

And the photo of step mommy dearest in the Garden of the Gods ? Another member pointed out her expression with both Gannon and Laina behind her --as if to say "See ? I have them with me and you are going to pay for filing for divorce ."

Looking at how many are on the site... expect things to slow down or go wonky.
We NEED a good tech person who can fix the lag issues.

I can't find the link anymore but it was said she also bought 2 dog leashes

You are not the only one.
I feel badly for her too,
I am sure many do.
I just hope that her mother has not put her in a position that will make her a part of the case.
too late. "What do you want me to say"....clearly even her bio daughter is no more than a pawn. Devastating for so many.

Not sure if this has already been shared, but looks like she’s all over the place as far as her education and intended careers go. She supposedly got a PhD from an online school and her Instagram name is Dr.Stauch. Again, not sure if this has been shared before. She seems like a complete idiot; I’m shocked she could complete any degrees.

Tecia Lynn's Page

Tecia Stauch (@dr.stauch) • Instagram photos and videos

As I mentioned above, "completion rates" are used to judge an institutions financial aid and compliance policies (among other things). That means that the online schools have very much inflated rates (and people who teach at them don't last long if they don't just give out A's and B's). You'd be hard pressed to find a single one of those online degree mills that actually posts the names of its faculty (much less such personnel as "department chair" or "dean").

So I'm not shocked but I've never seen a hiring committee at any institution where I've worked (higher ed) take those degrees seriously. However, when HR pulls in the electronic data on an applicant, those degrees still count to get the person further along in the employment process.

In this case we see TS banned from using her educational license in SC, not fulfilling any of the requirements of retaining her probational license in CO (she has about a year to go - something tells me she's completely blown her opportunity to teach.../s).

She was looking for new employment, outside of education and not degree related (if she even has one - her FB never said she did and she never had a big celebration for herself on her FB, which is odd given what else was there when it was up). TS stated on her linkedin that she was applying to be a flight attendant (in December, after losing her job at the school in CS). She later posted that she had been hired by another school in CS (but that school quietly said that wasn't true, IIRC).

For those confused about death penalty in CO, this might help:

Death penalty has been repealed, but only for "crimes charged on or after July 1, 2020." Colorado Senate Bill 20-100

Not only does this qualify for multiple charges I'm sure she'll face, but today is March 2, 2020 in case you lost track.

Death penalty repealed in Coloardo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members