Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. Why don't we wait awhile for the details before suggesting she cut off his ears? She could have slapped him, he lost his balance, and he could have fallen to hit his head on the bumper of the car and died in that way. Freaked out, moved him, destroyed evidence etc. Similar to what happened to Jessie Davis, but in that case there was desecration that we so far don't know about. She should get the full measure due her from the law. But speculating on gruesome, invented gory details reflects on Gannon, not on her. Why would you want to see him like that in your imagination?
I never said I wanted to see him like that.
Would you ? No, of course not.
I think she did terrible things to him that are reflected in the charges, though.

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Dan May will not be prosecuting the case. His term is up soon, Michael Allen will be lead prosecutor on the case. If you remember, Michael Allen was with May as they went into the Stauch's home several weeks ago. #GannonStauch
I’m not an expert on this, but I would think that Dan May, while not the lead prosecutor, will still continue to have much influence and presence in the handling of this case, until his term is officially up.

There is proof that TS moved or hid the body, nothing else is needed.

A person commits tampering with a deceased human body if, believing that an official proceeding is pending, in progress, or about to be instituted and acting without legal right or authority, the person willfully destroys, mutilates, conceals, removes, or alters a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings.

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 18 - :: Criminal Code :: Article 8 - :: Offenses - Governmental Operations :: Part 6 - :: Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings :: § 18-8-610.5. Tampering with a deceased human body
ahh thank you for adding the link... makes sense now.

So now that it has come to light..

Why Gannon? What did his little sister do that may have spared her? If LS had such a hatred for AS's kids and didn't want to parent them, why only take 1?

I'm baffled. I'm heartbroken.

IMO, She talked about how pleasing and submissive Gannon was in one of her interviews. Those are often the ones that are targeted because the villain knows they will get away with more with them and they will put up the least resistance. Also, they are more easily mind-warped.

Since they have enough evidence to charge TS with 1st-degree murder. Does this mean they can prosecute her without Gannon's body? Does Colorado have any other bodiless murder cases (convictions without the body)?

I have a question about the freeways that TS went on to take the 'backroads' and the one she avoided. Does the avoid freeway have a tollbooth? How about the freeways she had taken, do they have tollbooths? I know that tollbooths have cameras on them and that some of the freeways in Colorado are with and without them. Denver has a tollbooth for sure.
Kelsey Berreth Kelsey Berreth murder case: Patrick Frazee guilty of murder in Colorado

I-25 is not a tollway. There may be toll lanes here and there it but not a tollway. And the mountain off roads she took are also not tollways.

To me, “tampering with a body,” means that they found evidence that she moved Gannon.

For them to have evidence that there even was a body, seems to indicate they found some sort of forensic evidence (perhaps in that rental car).

This appears to be exactly what it looked like from early on, abuse covered up by murder.

I don’t think this was some prolonged torture event, but was a sudden act of rage followed by premeditated murder.

When Gannon was first injured, she wasn’t planning to kill him. That came next.

They must have strong evidence to make those couple of charges - or else someone witnessed something and that's the evidence? plus potential video? but really, with no body, how can you know it's deceased and tampered with? There has to be proof or they would not have made those charges IMO. and i bet the parents know and that's what broke them? but mom was super strong IMO.
cadaver dogs signaled at more than one place. Tampering with a body is the same as moving a body IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie