Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the members of ‘support for step monster’ are doing...sick!! How dare she steal someone else’s pride and joy because her life wasn’t going the way she wanted it!! What a vile excuse for a human being!!

I was in one of those 'support' groups, so I could spy on them. Some of the crap they had to say in there was unbelievable. They were trying to blame the dad. Even though, it would've been impossible for him to make Gannon disappear. They also tried claiming the neighbor's camera was time-stamped wrong. All they do is grasp for straws.

Serious question here. I’m having trouble reconciling in my mind the first two charges. First degree murder means it was planned/premeditated to kill Gannon.
Child abuse resulting in death means to me that death was a result of the abuse.

Is this telling us that when she set out to abuse him that day, her end goal was death? If the death was an accidental result of abuse that went too far, then how does first degree fit in?

That what we "think" we know or heard is only the tip of the iceberg for verbal & physical abuse that had been going on for some time. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ugh I’m already drinking. Swear I’m not an alcoholic but this just calls for it. I’m so upset at her nerve and the AMOUNT of people’s lives she ruined... what is love and trust?

she will fight tooth and nail and the trial(s) will be nasty. I’m so sad for his family and their community.

Happy that websleuths exists and that all of you are here.

link to PC anyone??
I don't drink but I might just OD on some very strong black coffee today!

Hello WS:) Long time watcher-reader/not a joiner-inner, but now that our hopes have been both realized and dashed in the same presser (and I’m cried out for now) I wanted to thank you all.

I’ve sobbed numerous times along with you all. Had my heart broken as I followed along, (we had to bury our own young adult son 3 yrs ago and this hit too close to home to post anything here earlier).

Learned much about the legal process and WS rules just by listening here, initially was so proud when it dawned on me that “MOO” wasn’t some sort of inner circle sleuths bovine war cry.

Many of your (and my) theories have been discussed and resolved. I remember thinking how odd of SM to refer to -apologies due her when it all ends- in first interview. How odd about the rental etc And I had my suspicions of others being involved

Today I’m dwelling on these ‘others’ and the coincidental arrests. Hopefully the arrest was not timed because the entire internet already convicted T and they were concerned about her running further. But perhaps... one of the sisters (or perhaps another family member) has suddenly grown a conscience? Decided to distance themselves from the deceit and lies?

Again, thanks for being a well managed forum where intelligent debate and conversation is welcome.

Crime Scene
Within days of Gannon’s disappearance, an El Paso County Crime Scene team arrived at his home to collect evidence. They returned several times and were spotted removing items from the residence and carrying items inside.

Stauch said she didn’t understand how authorities could call the home a crime scene after they saw Gannon leaving with her on January 27.

“How the hell is the house a crime scene if he left and didn’t come back with me supposedly? They are saying there is a crime scene with all this blood in the house, which they let people live in during the supposed crime scene for 7 plus days….but then a video shows him leaving with me walking.”

Stauch was referring to security footage captured by a neighbor, which reportedly showed her leaving at around 10:18 a.m. on January 27 with Gannon, and returning home a little after 2 p.m. without him.

Stauch claimed her husband told her about blood found in the home. She denied hurting Gannon and claimed that he would get repetitive nosebleeds that required frequent cleanups.

Stauch said Gannon also cut his foot in the garage a few days before he vanished.

“There are tools, wood, and woodworking in the garage, jointers and saws. If there was blood in the garage, it was from doing activities,” Stauch said.

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.

“He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.”

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

When asked how the board would have ended up in the woods, Stauch said that things have flown out of the back of the truck before while she was driving. She said the same thing could have happened to the board or Gannon’s sock.

When questioned whether law enforcement specifically told her about the wood or a sock, Stauch said, “LE [law enforcement] have not said one word to me, have not called me.”

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

I’ve been here forever myself. This is my 2nd registration and it’s from 2013. My jaw is on the floor that anyone would post with what appears to be glee regarding what she might have done to little Gannon. Maybe this isn’t the place for me anymore if you and others find this “normal” behavior.

What Glee are you talking about ? LK is very kindhearted and has great informative posts! I think you took this wrong!

How in da world did Landon didn't know what's going? The abuse had to have been ongoing, surely there had to be signs. I'm not blaming Landon just asking a question

Ok please don't bash a victim. Abusers can be very manipulative and threatening to a child and deceive people around them.

Ms. Landen and Mr. Al are experiencing unimaginable and horrific pain. Let them grieve privately.

Thank you

I have not followed this case, but this makes me sick. GS reminds me of my boys. I hope TS spends the rest of her life in jail. Just from catching up and watching that video, I can’t imagine telling my sons that we needed to sell things to prevent us from being kicked out of our home, even if it were true. Children do not deserve to be burdened with adult problems, and they most certainly do not deserve to be hurt by the people who are supposed to care for them. It hurts my heart that Gannon will never come home. This world can be so cruel.

#GannonStauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3] crimeonline.com/2020/03/02/gan… via @crimeonlinenews

Leigh Egan on Twitter
Wow. Thank you for sharing. What an evil, evil person TS is. This is going to be terrible when we hear what has actually happened to this sweet boy.

Crime Scene
Within days of Gannon’s disappearance, an El Paso County Crime Scene team arrived at his home to collect evidence. They returned several times and were spotted removing items from the residence and carrying items inside.

Stauch said she didn’t understand how authorities could call the home a crime scene after they saw Gannon leaving with her on January 27.

“How the hell is the house a crime scene if he left and didn’t come back with me supposedly? They are saying there is a crime scene with all this blood in the house, which they let people live in during the supposed crime scene for 7 plus days….but then a video shows him leaving with me walking.”

Stauch was referring to security footage captured by a neighbor, which reportedly showed her leaving at around 10:18 a.m. on January 27 with Gannon, and returning home a little after 2 p.m. without him.

Stauch claimed her husband told her about blood found in the home. She denied hurting Gannon and claimed that he would get repetitive nosebleeds that required frequent cleanups.

Stauch said Gannon also cut his foot in the garage a few days before he vanished.

“There are tools, wood, and woodworking in the garage, jointers and saws. If there was blood in the garage, it was from doing activities,” Stauch said.

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.

“He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.”

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

When asked how the board would have ended up in the woods, Stauch said that things have flown out of the back of the truck before while she was driving. She said the same thing could have happened to the board or Gannon’s sock.

When questioned whether law enforcement specifically told her about the wood or a sock, Stauch said, “LE [law enforcement] have not said one word to me, have not called me.”

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]
What the h***? Boody boards flying out of trucks? What a crock....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie