Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22 Thread #23
Thread #24 Thread #25

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Hey Everyone,
I am going live on YouTube to discuss the latest.
CLICK HERE to join me LIVE
While no surprise it is still so sad. WHY?

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

It is against Websleuths TOS to be rude toward or personalize against members, whether individually or collectively.

Differing opinions are welcome at WS, but they should be based on some known fact from MSM or LE rather than simply making accusations (whether against members, neighbours, or LE) with no facts to substantiate.

Please do not name call or ridicule members for strongly anticipating a negative outcome in this case when, after 7,000 investigative hours, there is still no sign of Gannon being alive. Websleuths members have a lot of collective wisdom, knowledge and experience in these types of scenarios. Common sense tell members that Dan May does not show up for a runaway kid, LE does not have crime lab techs going through a house or LE digging endlessly through snowbanks if they think, or are wanting the public to think, they are looking for a live runaway.

Thanks.

I imagine it took some time to organize her arrest in South Carolina.

BREAKING: Court records obtained by @KOAA show law enforcement sought an #arrest #warrant for Letecia Stauch, Gannon's stepmom back on Friday, February 28, 2020.

Eric Ross on Twitter
Poor Sweet Tee, those Big Blue Meanies are just picking on her.
MOO

A poster, earlier in this thread, said that TS's sister(s) had been arrested. Does anyone know if this is accurate? If so, are any links available? And can we discuss said sister(s)?
I’m not aware of this, and it hasn’t appeared in a MSM source.

If anything, I think it’s likely she was briefly detained while the arrest was being made. We saw this in the Frazee case, when everyone thought his mom was arrested as well, as she was in handcuffs.

No I was catching up. I only read an article with the police announcing her arrest with the parents behind him. So I came here. I did think they must have found blood somewhere, I knew if they arrested her they either had to really know she did it or were trying to force the truth out of her by threatening her with a more serious charge.

Now it seems like she lost her temper and took it too far. Perhaps when he was walking to the car she had already given him a concussion and he died in the back of the truck while she was driving and she knew she was screwed so she hid the body. I just couldn't figure out the timeline matching up with a motive.
Some people give her too much credit. I really think she hated being stuck taking care of AS’s kids. If divorce rumors were true it probably fueled the hate and vengefulness. She probably enjoyed abusing the kids and really thought she could get away with a great revenge idea. I think Sunday was hell for Gannon. Not just physically but mentally. Let me take you on a hike and then rage at you after....narcissists need little provocation...tiny insult...to have them freak out.

You want apologies TS? Well here is mine.

I'm sorry Gannon had the misfortune to have you in his life.
I'm sorry you took away Landen's baby boy.
I'm sorry you ripped Al's heart out of his chest.
I'm sorry you took LS big brother.
I'm sorry your daughter now has to grow up knowing you killed her step-brother.
I'm sorry you disgust every single person that has followed this case.
I'm sorry you ever walked this earth.

This. SO MUCH this!

I imagine it took some time to organize her arrest in South Carolina.

BREAKING: Court records obtained by @KOAA show law enforcement sought an #arrest #warrant for Letecia Stauch, Gannon's stepmom back on Friday, February 28, 2020.

Eric Ross on Twitter
The date of offense on all 4 charges is 1/27 the day G was reported missing.

Attachments

• A4F3A881-CA9B-48C7-8F77-01D11F3CE840.jpeg
    A4F3A881-CA9B-48C7-8F77-01D11F3CE840.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 138
I think they’re in denial, and will defend her to the bitter end.

People close to her have been defending her on social media, and making all sorts of excuses.

This “bloody board” thing had already been leaked by them, and was confirmed today in that Crime Online article.

What had me laughing sarcastically around the time everything was coming to a boil this morning was the SM leak that "there's a rat." I was like, 'dang, this fits the rest of this case. you do know that there has to be a crime for a rat to exist, right? you're telling on yourselves again.'

Stepped away for a few to do some work; since the presser, I was accomplishing nothing, of course! Come back to see part three and hear about her justifying the bloody board and poor G-man's sock. I am thinking she is worse than Peterson, Watts, and Anthony. Can anyone think of another case where the perpetrator was so delusional and brazen and made SOOOOOO many damning statements? My mind is still blown. RIP GMAN.

Agreed. I know this type of woman. He sounded terrified. And she sounded manipulative and insane. She was almost crying in the beginning but it was fake. I get the sense she worked herself up to abusing him on various occasions as the "urge" came over her. She probably gaslighted him into admitting to doing things that weren't his fault on numerous occasions, just so she could have an excuse to harm him. It's been my suspicion since I saw that video.

I just found the video and I thought the same thing. First of all she doesn't actually put him on camera. It's very obviously that she was aware that it was recording even though she tries to make it seem like she carelessly turned it. But I'm a mom. If my kid set the carpet on fire I would not be that rational or calm. I'd be yelling at them. But there she is the calmest person in the world. And that sneaky "are you sure you didn't do it on purpose?" As if she just is worried she's got a budding psycho on her hands. But what she's doing there is Gaslighting 101. Getting him to admit to the lesser of two evils. It's ok that you set the carpet on fire just as a long as you didn't do it on purpose. Don't worry, I'll help you get out of this.

Meanwhile I think the reason she didn't actually film him is that he was injured and she couldn't risk showing that. I think he's crying because she beat the crap out of him and made it sound like it was his fault for making her angry. And I think she herself burned the carpet to cover up a blood stain.

I’m not aware of this, and it hasn’t appeared in a MSM source.

If anything, I think it’s likely she was briefly detained while the arrest was being made. We saw this in the Frazee case, when everyone thought his mom was arrested as well, as she was in handcuffs.
someone posted her arrest picture or something on a earlier thread befor the pressor

I don't want to say it . . . . .
And I'm probably wrong ( of course I am ) But, it couldn't be a sock account could it?

:D I'm really sorry,I dont mean to laugh because you genuinely dont know,but this made me chuckle(I'm sure everyone here knows why!) Ima.g is like part of the fabric of WS,like part of the code is in her DNA;)

First degree (w/possible premeditation) is pretty severe without a body.
This is the first time I've seen charges like this.
LE are going for the jugular.

And no 'apologies' will be forthcoming.
Not that I ever thought there would be !
Justice is coming.

Rest in gentle peace and fly with the angels in heaven, dear Gannon !
(Blue was his favorite color, right ?)

Patrick Frazee was charged with first degree without a body.

In CO, you can be charged with first degree without premeditation or intent. If she battered this sweet child with an extreme indifference to human life and he died as a result, that's 1st degree.

It's a valid point though.

If there was so much blood, why did it take so long for an arrest?

And, people were coming and going.

Did Gannon come back at 2pm that day or did he go missing after 10am?

If he went missing after 10am then the blood was from abuse the night before, so . . . . . Why didn't the father notice all this blood?

Surely a saucer of blood in Gannons room, blood on tools and in the garage was enough to arrest T at the beginning.

This is confusing.

I'm glad I'm not the police.

Poor Gannon, this is dreadful.
I think there were two reasons for a delayed arrest:
  1. They were hoping for a body.
  2. They were giving TS enough rope to hang herself with (it appears to have worked)

This is a strange arrest. There's a part of me that thinks she didn't kill him. I don't get the same vibe or motive that I got from someone like in other cases. I have a feeling that G was being a brat (meaning typical kid) that day because he didn't feel well and so when they went shopping she left him in the car. Then when she got back to the car he wasn't in the car and she thought that he had gotten out of the car so she got angry and left him there to teach him a lesson thinking he'd call home or figure something else out. Then when he didn't come home she realized that now she was in trouble for endangering his life. I don't get the vibe that she deliberately murdered him.

If she did extra driving around she may have gone looking for him but now she can't admit what really happened. Maybe that's why they arrested her, to scare the truth out of her.

But then again the cops must have some pretty serious evidence beyond the video to have arrested her this quickly. Maybe they found blood in the back of the car.
Are we following the same case?

BBM:

Good Grief.

I'm not sure I'm even living on the same planet as the op, much less following the same case.

For the record, I don't put much, if any, stock in "vibes."

"Vibes" aren't evidence.

JMO.

Last edited:

I'm placing this here…I know it's been posted before, but it's worth rewatching.

For those who have never seen it, this is one of Gannon's YT videos.

I know I've said this umpteen times, but it bears repeating:

He was SUCH a cute, winsome boy.

Watching GS's gaming videos, seeing his little face and hearing his young, animated voice, I am profoundly saddened.

"Hey, what if I get a subscriber right off the bat?" he says excitedly at one point.

Oh, Gannon!

If you only knew….you have many, many subscribers now.

And, oh, how we all loved watching you play.
Thanks so much for posting this link GK, I really needed to see a happy, smiling boy playing his Sonic game.

RIP sweet boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member