Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either, SusiQ!
Seems to me forgiveness comes after repentance and I haven't seen a lick of that from this evil stepmother.

To leave Gannon's parents picturing him lying in the snow or in a shallow grave where animals will tear him apart is heartless.

Some think he died in an accident but I'm not buying that. He may have had an accident at some point but it's clear T finished him off.

I would expect LE in Horry County let her watch the press conference today so she could see exactly what's coming for her. Maybe that will get her talking.

Hopefully they'll bunk her in with the resident jailhouse snitch wearing a wire!

Just noticed that she said that AS said the sock and board were found in the woods near Douglas County. That is Mt. Herman area, and area I remember hearing about at the very beginning of the search.

I didn't get the sense that LE has found Gannon. In fact they said they still have a long way to go and it is just the beginning. Jmo

I'll have to listen to the presser again but IIRC, they said they were closer to finding him which gives me a bit of hope.

At least we know there is enough probable cause for the First Degree Murder warrant and there has to be some concrete evidence for the child abuse charge. I suppose one or both of the girls could have described that to LE.

I am clueless here but their are plenty of posters with experience and knowledge of theses types of personalities. Curious myself...
Experience says...
it's highly possible that to utterly and finally control the story and make it entirely about her in the end, she may exit stage left without ever giving up his location or critical details only she knows.

But people like her are hard to pin down.

While I certainly hope she doesn't do this, it wouldn't surprise me at all, if that's what she did.

jmo

A curriculum developer, she had the nerve to add that to her profile..just makes me wonder what Gannon's mother and Gannon dealt with from this lunatic on a regualr basis, she is evil to continue the charade She definitely cannot claim she was insane. That heffer hid everything, everywhere, probably across multiple states. I pray to my God that she didnt desecrate his little body anymore than just concealment, I will go off the rails if we discover that. I am usually stoic during pressers but the sister & mom, caused me to breakdown myself. Just keeps it so real for us here at WS. I appreciate all LE in this case. All of our Prayers are with the family.
Interview 1
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Interview 2
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

Interview 3
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

Agreed.
I mentioned pages back about what she may have done to him.
Because she is that evil.
And because she just had to mention that Gannon's blood would be found on woodworking tools.
We know that he wasn't old enough to be doing woodworking around the house.
So why did she say it ?

Not to mention the harm she has tried to bring to all of the good and decent step parents out there who care for the spouses' children as if they were their own !
Why should TS have a long life, even behind bars ?
Gannon had barely started his !!!!!

good point. She seemed to make excuses for everything found, so things unaccounted for thus far (like his blood on tools being expected) means they may play in to the cover up.
She may have taken the 2x4 (plus other items?) from the garage when they went on the 'shopping trip'... and who knows when and where it became bloodied.

I’m curious to know at what point that wood is seen on the neighbor’s video surveillance, unless it’s a time she backed the truck up very close to the garage and it can’t be seen

Me either, SusiQ!
Seems to me forgiveness comes after repentance and I haven't seen a lick of that from this evil stepmother.

To leave Gannon's parents picturing him lying in the snow or in a shallow grave where animals will tear him apart is heartless.

Some think he died in an accident but I'm not buying that. He may have had an accident at some point but it's clear T finished him off.

I would expect LE in Horry County let her watch the press conference today so she could see exactly what's coming for her. Maybe that will get her talking.

Hopefully they'll bunk her in with the resident jailhouse snitch wearing a wire!

She could try to recruit a hit woman using paper towels like Frazee. I'd pay good money for that to occur!
bbm
But she is that heartless.
And doesn't care about anyone except herself.
Probably not even her own child.
Because what parent puts their child through all of this ?

Wouldn't put it past her to have done something to him, to make it harder to find him-- but there wasn't much time in between the neighbor's security video and the 911 call.

Speaking of which-- they might release that call now.
There might be clues in the call as to where she left him.
Because, yes, she's that stupid.

Just noticed that she said that AS said the sock and board were found in the woods near Douglas County. That is Mt. Herman area, and area I remember hearing about at the very beginning of the search.
Sounds like LE had a good digital trail to follow.
*fingers crossed and hoping he'll be found soon*

I see some are trying to pinpoint the search areas in Douglas County.
Trying to gather them here!

February 12. Hwy 105 between Palmer Lake & Larkspur.
Search for Gannon Stauch moves into southern Douglas County
February 13
Crews probe 35-acre area of land in southern Douglas County in ongoing search for Gannon Stauch
February 14
Officials not using citizen volunteers to search for Gannon Stauch in Larkspur
February 15 This show the gate that some thought was a privacy screen.
Nicole Fierro on Twitter
February 16
Neighbors in Douglas County willing to help in the search for missing Gannon Stauch
February 17 yellow flags and sifting
Spencer Wilson on Twitter
February 18
Nicole Fierro on Twitter
Search put “ on hold “ for February 18 and February 19
Sheriff's Office: Gannon Stauch search put on pause, investigation continues - KRDO
Back in action on February 20. New location private property Noe Rd and Greenland Rd
Julia Donovan KRDO on Twitter

February 21 Search efforts suspended. Also crime lab back at house
EPCSheriff on Twitter

Catherine Silver on Twitter

February 26 Crime Lab at the house with rolls of brown paper, orange cone, etc.

February 29 Last search near Monument with CONG volunteers
Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter
Awesome @Cindizzi im adding to the media and maps thread

good point. She seemed to make excuses for everything found, so things unaccounted for thus far (like his blood on tools being expected) means they may play in to the cover up.

I’m curious to know at what point that wood is seen on the neighbor’s video surveillance, unless it’s a time she backed the truck up very close to the garage and it can’t be seen
I don't think it is seem at all, this is in regards to Tee,s interview where she says LE found one.

Only if the level of humiliation overpowers their ability to cope. Given her never ending lies, I would think that her humiliation threshold was large.

I guess we will see. Just hope that she leaves a note telling where Gannon's body is located.

That is very true... But i also get a Borderline vibe from here which makes self-harm/suicidal gestures more likely especially when she feels abandoned etc. However, i am pretty sure that she will have eyes on her in jail and nothing to hurt herself with...

<modsnip>

I swing wildly between hating her and weeping for him. Sometimes both at the same time. She makes me want to vomit and I hate her.
I ask forgiveness for myself not her. So many great posts here about forgiveness and pain and love. I can’t quote or post them all. But it just feels better knowing there are so many feeling what I am. What Landen, Al and Laina are.
Lord have mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird! In the last thread I read something about how there were no indications that she could be violent and abusive, which is why she was trusted with this little boy’s life. I hope all the truth about her comes out.
It’s just weird, I guess. No one bothered to do a background check on her behavior years earlier. Here she is a teacher and has bomb threats and DV charges on her that were dropped. There was something wrong with her. Really something. Sumpin weren’t right about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member