Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE stepmother of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch had been arrested for a string of crimes in four states under three different names before her arrest on Monday on suspicion of murder, criminal records show.

Letecia Stauch was even sentenced to prison after one arrest and has been convicted of charges including battery, grand-theft auto, making threats and domestic violence, according to the docs.
Do you have a link for this? I haven’t heard about crimes in 4 different states under 3 different names.

NM, I got it. Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

The tampering with a body charge was for the 27th, not the 28th.
not convinced it is that black and white kitty? maybe?
chewing it over ....even if it was say the 2x4 and other evidence that had gannons decomposing dna and not specifically his body still fits that the hire car plays a significant roll in her charges.

just speculating though

moo

THE stepmother of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch had been arrested for a string of crimes in four states under three different names before her arrest on Monday on suspicion of murder, criminal records show.

Letecia Stauch was even sentenced to prison after one arrest and has been convicted of charges including battery, grand-theft auto, making threats and domestic violence, according to the docs.

Where are these records?

I’m shocked that someone with this woman’s criminal background was ever able to land a teaching job.

In lieu of a background check, these districts must have candidates make a “pinky promise” or something.

She lied

not convinced it is that black and white kitty? maybe?
chewing it over ....even if it was say the 2x4 and other evidence that had gannons decomposing dna and not specifically his body still fits that the hire car plays a significant roll in her charges.

just speculating though

moo
Well, it's black and white in the charges as they were presented to us a few hours ago.
It's not complicated.
She drove Gannon somewhere and she killed him and she hid his body.
She could have thrown him from a height, my preferred theory, it's fast and efficient.
She may have used the 2x4 before he fell to his death or she may have simply struck him in the head anywhere in that journey and bundled him into a dumpster, a water source or any number of places.

The landscape is vast, she had lots of choices. The child was in a weakened condition already from the night before.
I don't see her needing to return and move his body because she simply had too many choices to begin with.

Still catching up so forgive me if I'm re-stating, but let's remember RD's quote, "The eye in the sky don't lie!" He also managed to mention during his interview that his cameras also had very good sound quality and my ears perked & wondered why he said that. Let's also remember those nighttime stills that we saw behind him during the interview. I think RD saw & heard things after he reviewed his footage from Sunday night. Acts of abuse to Gannon? Whatever happened in that garage? That creature called T loading a board & other things into the back of the truck? The extent of Gannon's injuries the next day? I suspect we'll find out eventually, but I'm convinced that his camera saw & heard terrible things :(

Last edited:
Unfortunately you are incorrect in that assumption
Sovereign Citizen Threatens Police With 'Pig-Shaped' Bomb

Bomb threats

Their aim is to cause chaos.

I posted in this thread last night around 3 Am EST about a family member of mine who does this very thing. He constantly craves attention and makes up grandeous stories in which he is the hero. He has a constant need for attention, drama and is always causing chaos. He's also an addict. I have been told that there is a component of addiction that includes lying. Makes me wonder many things?

OT I mentioned earlier today that my son-in- law went missing today right as the huge news broke. The police put him on the National Missing list and had a bolo on his car. He was found alive!! five states away from ours. Hopefully he will be home tomorrow and he can get some much needed mental health assistance. This website and all of you helped me today. I had my son listening to scanners and he heard the good news before the police called us. My heart is still breaking for Gannon and his family but he will get justice. Now I just want him found! Again I apologize for being off topic.

Speculation

Seriously Injured Sunday night- cover up plan goes into motion.

Mon - plan is executed. She takes a trip with G. Isolated area is somewhat randomly picked where you can hide in broad daylight (search area). Realization of wearing Apple Watch after returning causes an ‘OH NO’ moment after reporting G as a runaway. House is cleaned, but leaves traces. Plan for retrieval goes into motion for the next day - she has to move him because her watch will soon lead them right to him.

Tues - retrieval plan with rental car is executed in daylight after dropping off husband, but leaves traces of evidence both at the search area and in the car allowing for a tampering with a deceased body charge. Tues drive away...

Weds- rental car is driven back from who-knows-where, after main evidence is buried. Car is cleaned and returned, but leaves evidence.

This leaves the home with traces of serious abuse, possible witnesses of abuse (little sister & older sister), a trail to the search area and vital signs on the Apple Watch, physical evidence at the search area tying her to the scene, and physical evidence tying her and G to the rental car.

This is just a possible scenario which would seem to point to her. Probably way off track, but I wonder if all of that would be enough to bring charges like first degree murder. There’s got to be more. Lots more.

I’m shocked that someone with this woman’s criminal background was ever able to land a teaching job.

In lieu of a background check, these districts must have candidates make a “pinky promise” or something.

She lied

Agreed, see my recent post. What I can't figure out is the hearing in SC regarding her suspension & lawsuit surrounding it for harassment? Maybe I'm imagining things but I could swear I saw actual documents at some point........or were they T-docs?

Bloody Board and Sock
If that sock is really evidence in this case, I can’t believe TS is really that stupid. She goes to all of this trouble with these vehicles and stories and leaves a sock and a bloody 2x4 in the woods. Not to say it was the weapon but may be part of her ongoing abuse.
Unless Gannon was able to leave the sock as a clue who knows.
Then again she DID post awful videos of herself intimidating a child, so yes. She is that dumb.

jmo

OT I mentioned earlier today that my son-in- law went missing today right as the huge news broke. The police put him on the National Missing list and had a bolo on his car. He was found alive!! five states away from ours. Hopefully he will be home tomorrow and he can get some much needed mental health assistance. This website and all of you helped me today. I had my son listening to scanners and he heard the good news before the police called us. My heart is still breaking for Gannon and his family but he will get justice. Now I am want him found! Again I apologize for being off topic.
Oh what a blessing for your family! Always hate to hear the scary stories but love to hear the best outcome! What a relief!

I wasn’t trying to be funny. I was responding to a post wondering what evidence they have for such serious charges. She said she took a selfie with him.
Oh, ok. That's fine.
Misunderstood you.
That selfie was taken before Sunday, as far as I know.
Inside the red truck.
Someone else might know for sure.
If I find a source I'll link it here.
FB is "sleuthable" for the perp now as well.

Speculation

Mon - plan is executed. She takes a trip with G. Isolated area is somewhat randomly picked where you can hide in broad daylight (search area). Realization of wearing Apple Watch after returning causes an ‘OH NO’ moment after reporting G as a runaway. House is cleaned, but leaves traces. Plan for retrieval goes into motion for the next day - she has to move him because her watch will soon lead them right to him.

Tues - retrieval plan with rental car is executed in daylight after dropping off husband, but leaves traces of evidence both at the search area and in the car allowing for a tampering with a deceased body charge. Tues drive away...

Weds- rental car is driven back from who-knows-where, after main evidence is buried. Car is cleaned and returned, but leaves evidence.

This leaves the home with traces of serious abuse, possible witnesses of abuse (little sister & older sister), a trail to the search area and vital signs on the Apple Watch, physical evidence at the search area tying her to the scene, and physical evidence tying her and G to the rental car.

This is just a possible scenario which would seem to point to her. Probably way off track, but I wonder if all of that would be enough to bring charges like first degree murder. There’s got to be more. Lots more.
I agree this is a good theory even though the date on all charges is the 27th. I believe the discrepancy wouldn’t be fatal to the arrest warrant and that the grand jury could change the date and add charges later. Then again, they probably know a lot by now and would have spelled it out carefully, so maybe the car rental movement was just her doing other things (and again if more evidence is found on the rental route that can also be added). It’s boggling my mind to be honest.

Speculation

It's a little bit wide because her watch, if it was functioning would still lead to the first site. It would leave traces of his body and a cadaver dog would signal at that site and her watch would show she went there and for how long, depending on make and model etc.
Also tampering with a body simply can be hiding a body. She wouldn't have needed to do anything at all after killing him and the first hiding.. if she threw him from a height into a ravine, he is still there, for example and she wouldn't have easy access to it no more than she would from a dumpster or a lake.

OT I mentioned earlier today that my son-in- law went missing today right as the huge news broke. The police put him on the National Missing list and had a bolo on his car. He was found alive!! five states away from ours. Hopefully he will be home tomorrow and he can get some much needed mental health assistance. This website and all of you helped me today. I had my son listening to scanners and he heard the good news before the police called us. My heart is still breaking for Gannon and his family but he will get justice. Now I just want him found! Again I apologize for being off topic.
Great news! Hearing this after today’s news actually makes my heart less sad. Knowing you were reunited and the fear and panic is over for you is definitely something to share!

That's what I'm thinking, that she didn't use the car to move the body since the charges are all dated 1/27.

I think she got the car in order to keep the red truck out of sight until she could get it cleaned up, or she got the car so she could be "incognito" while getting rid of evidence/going back to where she left evidence. Or both.

Exactly and to pick up Al from the airport. Surely he’d notice or smell blood and death in truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member