Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation

Seriously Injured Sunday night- cover up plan goes into motion.

Mon - plan is executed. She takes a trip with G. Isolated area is somewhat randomly picked where you can hide in broad daylight (search area). Realization of wearing Apple Watch after returning causes an ‘OH NO’ moment after reporting G as a runaway. House is cleaned, but leaves traces. Plan for retrieval goes into motion for the next day - she has to move him because her watch will soon lead them right to him.

Tues - retrieval plan with rental car is executed in daylight after dropping off husband, but leaves traces of evidence both at the search area and in the car allowing for a tampering with a deceased body charge. Tues drive away...

Weds- rental car is driven back from who-knows-where, after main evidence is buried. Car is cleaned and returned, but leaves evidence.

This leaves the home with traces of serious abuse, possible witnesses of abuse (little sister & older sister), a trail to the search area and vital signs on the Apple Watch, physical evidence at the search area tying her to the scene, and physical evidence tying her and G to the rental car.

This is just a possible scenario which would seem to point to her. Probably way off track, but I wonder if all of that would be enough to bring charges like first degree murder. There’s got to be more. Lots more.
I like that theory. She rented that car for a nefarious reason, as there is absolutely no innocent explanation for it.

It stands to reason that she either used it to dispose of evidence, or to remedy any issues with what she did the previous day (move his body for instance).

I think this does have the potential to justify murder charges, as the missing piece was proving Gannon is dead.

As we know, his body has yet to be found.

So how did LE and the DA get there? The explanation I’m floating is that the rental car contained evidence of Gannon’s body having been there (body fluids and evidence of decomposition that was hit on by cadaver dogs).

There’s just got to be strong evidence that he is dead, and that’s the best I can come up with.

Still catching up so forgive me if I'm re-stating, but let's remember RD's quote, "The eye in the sky don't lie!" He also managed to mention during his interview that his cameras also had very good sound quality and my ears perked & wondered why he said that. Let's remember those nighttime stills that we saw behind him during the interview. I think he saw & heard things after he reviewed his footage from Sunday night. Acts of abuse to Gannon? Whatever happened in that garage? That creature called T loading a board & other things into the back of the truck? The extent of Gannon's injuries the next day? I suspect we'll find out eventually, but I'm convinced that his camera saw & heard terrible things :(
bbm
Yes that was discussed and is a sound theory because we saw video without sound.
What did RD's cameras capture ?
We don't know; but an injured child may still be ambulatory.
How badly was he hurt ?
Hurts so much to type this but he could have been dying the day he last walked to the truck ; and might've been told he was being taken to the hospital.

I like that theory. She rented that car for a nefarious reason, as there is absolutely no innocent explanation for it.

It stands to reason that she either used it to dispose of evidence, or to remedy any issues with what she did the previous day (move his body for instance).

I think this does have the potential to justify murder charges, as the missing piece was proving Gannon is dead.

As we know, his body has yet to be found.

So how did LE and the DA get there? The explanation I’m floating is that the rental car contained evidence of Gannon’s body having been there (body fluids and evidence of decomposition that was hit on by cadaver dogs).

There’s just got to be strong evidence that he is dead, and that’s the best I can come up with.
Graphic theory warning:
Or unfortunately there could be bone and brain matter on the 2x4 and they can prove death beyond a reasonable doubt from that bc he did not get treatment. Horrific to say I know and I hope it’s not true, just the only other thing I can think of.

Graphic theory warning:
Or unfortunately there could be bone and brain matter on the 2x4 and they can prove death beyond a reasonable doubt from that bc he did not get treatment. Horrific to say I know and I hope it’s not true, just the only other thing I can think of.

I just don’t think she’d be able to do that with an object like that. It’s not dense or heavy enough to do that kind of damage.

I think that board is more likely related to the abuse that precipitated all of this.

I posted in this thread last night around 3 Am EST about a family member of mine who does this very thing. He constantly craves attention and makes up grandeous stories in which he is the hero. He has a constant need for attention, drama and is always causing chaos. He's also an addict. I have been told that there is a component of addiction that includes lying. Makes me wonder many things?

Her entire criminal history is on par from what I've seen from a lot of out-of-control narcissists. Lots of attention-seeking drama (bomb threats), high-risk thrill-seeking (auto theft), relationship problems (domestic violence.)

Now that we can finally discuss the awful "burnt carpet pinky promise" video that LS posted, saying she recorded it by... accident :rolleyes: I can't find a single legitimate source (i.e. msm) of it. Argh. I even checked Heavy.com. Has anyone had luck finding it?

I hope some reporter will come up with a copy. Like most of the members here I was disgusted by the video and didn't believe for a second that LS accidentally recorded it. IMO she did so purposely in order to show... what, how kind she was to Gannon? And at the same time she apparently thought it was okay to show Gannon in a negative light, all the while ignoring his sad crying.

How could she not have the insight to realize how bad it made her look?

I'm so angry over her actions. And if I'm blowing up I can't even begin to imagine how his bio mom LH must be feeling towards her. Letecia is pure evil IMO.

Graphic theory warning:
That's a sound theory.^^^

Hoping he's found soon as a head injury will still be evident.
As well as other injuries.
Not sure about med. overdose or poisons, though ?

Her entire criminal history is on par from what I've seen from a lot of out-of-control narcissists. Lots of attention-seeking drama (bomb threats), high-risk thrill-seeking (auto theft), relationship problems (domestic violence.)

I couldn't have said it better myself, you nailed it!

Last edited:
Now that we can finally discuss the awful "burnt carpet pinky promise" video that LS posted, saying she recorded it by... accident :rolleyes: I can't find a single legitimate source (i.e. msm) of it. Argh. I even checked Heavy.com. Has anyone had luck finding it?

I hope some reporter will come up with a copy. Like most of the members here I was disgusted by the video and didn't believe for a second that LS accidentally recorded it. IMO she did so purposely in order to show... what, how kind she was to Gannon? And at the same time she apparently thought it was okay to show Gannon in a negative light, all the while ignoring his sad crying.

I'm so angry over her actions. And if I'm blowing up I can't even begin to imagine how his bio mom LH must be feeling towards her. Letecia is pure evil IMO.
It is among the most disturbing recordings I’ve ever heard. As far as I know, not a single MSM outlet has mentioned it yet.

It made her look like a monster, yet she posted it thinking it would somehow make her look better.

I think she had already hurt him at that point, and was trying to switch who the victim was:

There’s an accident, and TS responds with violence. Gannon is crying, and he’s the victim. How does she change this around?

She essentially reminds him that the accident is his fault, and he is the cause of the situation they are now in. Mommy is going to be in trouble, and things must be sold to replace what was damaged.

Now he’s not crying about what TS did to him, but because of what he did. She’s letting herself off the hook.

Talk about diabolical.

I think the most likely scenario (if she did move his body), is that she killed him in one location, and left him there.

She then returned, and moved the body (so she would have moved it once).

I’m just trying to make sense of how they were able to actually file the murder charge, as they don’t have his body, and he left that house alive. There likely aren’t any witnesses who can say they saw a murder or his dead body (like the Frazee case).

That’s the only reason that I’m even open to her moving the body, as it would provide this evidence (DNA, and/or decomposition where it shouldn’t be).

They can file murder charges w/o a body if they find enough of the victim’s blood to ascertain that such a lack thereof would be incompatible with life. Also if they were bugging her cell phone, car or house and recorded her admitting to the death.

Where was the little sister when all of this was going on? And who are the parents of the little sister?

Last edited:
I couldn't have said better myself, you nailed it!

I'm sorry that your family is going through that struggle. I hope he recovers. Sometimes otherwise decent people become extremely narcissistic and difficult while they're in the throes of addiction but come back around, personality-wise, in recovery. But some people just never have and never will be meaningfully capable of empathy.

Eta: considering that T has managed to rack up so many arrests without a single drug/alcohol charge over 20 years, I think she's probably just addicted to her own fabulistic bullsh**.

Last edited:
pooling blood on the boards suggest to me that G was knocked down possibly unconscious for some period of time. a board used to strike him would have a very different pattern on it, ie splattered blood IMO
the fact that Tee removed the boards from the house reflects that she was aware of the criminal nature of her actions and that these boards could be used as evidence against her.

I posted in this thread last night around 3 Am EST about a family member of mine who does this very thing. He constantly craves attention and makes up grandeous stories in which he is the hero. He has a constant need for attention, drama and is always causing chaos. He's also an addict. I have been told that there is a component of addiction that includes lying. Makes me wonder many things?
Is he a member of an organisation or just an attention seeker?
TS allegedly made her bomb threats around 2001-2002.
During that time, post 911, bomb threats were prevalent from attention seekers and people like that but also groups like ELF- environmental liberation front and aLF , animal liberation front were very active.
Because I was unable to locate the court transcripts pertaining to her case I pondered whether she might have been political at that stage and whether or not her interest in politics had continued throughout her life providing her with contacts and group... may have started with one but progressed to more serious criminal memberships.
That was the point of my post, whether they assisted her or hid him on her behalf as a way to try to locate him, dead or alive.

Is he a member of an organisation or just an attention seeker?
TS allegedly made her bomb threats around 2001-2002.
During that time, post 911, bomb threats were prevalent from attention seekers and people like that but also groups like ELF- environmental liberation front and aLF , animal liberation front were very active.
Because I was unable to locate the court transcripts pertaining to her case I pondered whether she might have been political at that stage and whether or not her interest in politics had continued throughout her life providing her with contacts and group... may have started with one but progressed to more serious criminal memberships.
That was the point of my post, whether they assisted her or hid him on her behalf as a way to try to locate him, dead or alive.

My problem with this theory is that she would have been unlikely to marry an active duty military member if she were a member of such a group.

I'm also glad the carpet video is up for discussion. What about Petco? Yes or no?
It is among the most disturbing recordings I’ve ever heard. As far as I know, not a single MSM outlet has mentioned it yet.

It made her look like a monster, yet she posted it thinking it would somehow make her look better.

I think she had already hurt him at that point, and was trying to switch who the victim was:

There’s an accident, and TS responds with violence. Gannon is crying, and he’s the victim. How does she change this around?

She essentially reminds him that the accident is his fault, and he is the cause of the situation they are now in. Mommy is going to be in trouble, and things must be sold to replace what was damaged.

Now he’s not crying about what TS did to him, but because of what he did. She’s letting herself off the hook.

Talk about diabolical.

Great post Massguy! Not only is everything you said correct but I just wanted to add that there is no mention of burning carpet with a candle in that video. LS askes Gannon if it was an accident and then makes him promise and even pinky promise it was, however, "it" is never clarified. Did he really burn the carpet or did he get sick on the carpet, I wish I knew.

Also...I have no clue if this is up for discussion, but do we have any confirmation the carpet from the basement was ripped out and replaced, or is that rumor?

Last edited:
JMO but I believe LE was onto her within hours of her calling to report that Gannon had "run away." I also believe they kept returning to the house to continue collecting evidence, particularly blood evidence.

It probably took some time to get all the search warrants in place, get the cell phone info and forensically analyze the various electronic devices in the home.

Since there's no statute of limitations on murder and it was not likely that LS would or could harm another child I think LE worked with the DA to establish a very strong probable cause for arrest before making their move. MOO.

And they also left her free to roam in hopes that she would lead them to Gannon, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes