Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
well she had a criminal history, last charges 2010, see Heavy link upthread which should also have disqualified her from marrying an active duty military member. She married Al in 2015. With a rap sheet which she may well have kept secret.

I mean that a serious anti-government radicalist would be unlikely to choose to marry an active duty military member. Aside from all that, I think she's so glaringly narcissistic that she'd be unlikely to ever seriously take up any ideological cause. She doesn't care about anything but herself.

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County. Wow, that’s almost an hour away. How on Earth did they find those items and how did they link them to Gannon!? I wonder if they had intel that she was up there. Maybe rental cars have tracking devices.

or maybe cell pings. Does anyone know who reported Gannon missing and when?
And then one of the last posts explained that they stop searching when the find what they need..... like a hint it was. Moo

Probably they got forensics back on rental car and there was enough blood or decomp to prove murder.

well she had a criminal history, last charges 2010, see Heavy link upthread which should also have disqualified her from marrying an active duty military member. She married Al in 2015. With a rap sheet which she may well have kept secret.
"There really is no prohibition but it has the ability and possibility to cause issues with your security clearance. " (source- avvo.law)

I mean that a serious anti-government radicalist would be unlikely to choose to marry an active duty military member. Aside from all that, I think she's so glaringly narcissistic that she'd be unlikely to ever seriously take up any ideological cause. She doesn't care about anything but herself.
On the contrary he would have been very rich pickings for an anti gov activist. She liked her power, did Leticia.

i rewatched the candle video since we are approved to discuss. and i don’t know if it means anything, but the words candle, carpet, burn are not said. just asking if GS did “it” on purpose, pinky promise, sell the couch to pay for “it” so the lady won’t kick them out the house. there could not have been a candle at all with the TS history of lies to explain evidence.

i don’t know if TS (under her own SM )talked about the carpet & replacement or if it was the sock puppet so won’t venture further ;) MOO

I agree this is a good theory even though the date on all charges is the 27th. I believe the discrepancy wouldn’t be fatal to the arrest warrant and that the grand jury could change the date and add charges later. Then again, they probably know a lot by now and would have spelled it out carefully, so maybe the car rental movement was just her doing other things (and again if more evidence is found on the rental route that can also be added). It’s boggling my mind to be honest.

I think we all feel the same, but at least we can rest easy tonight knowing Gannon is in heaven with the angels, and the police have this. No way would they charge her like that if they didn’t. The devil’s lock up for good.

i rewatched the candle video since we are approved to discuss. and i don’t know if it means anything, but the words candle, carpet, burn are not said. just asking if GS did “it” on purpose, pinky promise, sell the couch to pay for “it” so the lady won’t kick them out the house. there could not have been a candle at all with the TS history of lies to explain evidence.

i don’t know if TS (under her own SM )talked about the carpet & replacement or if it was the sock puppet so won’t venture further ;) MOO
She talked about it, there was nothing in the video about that... it was a story she circulated. I thought she was referring to an episode of incontinence he had, possibly following a severe beating

I finally saw sillybilly’s answer about the candle/carpet/couch “accidental” video. We got the green light.

I was haunted by Gannon’s crying in that video. I wanted to cry with him. He was so scared in it.

She was horrible and relentless with him. It’s like she was enjoying tormenting him, there was no one to rescue him. She seemed o enjoy her position of power over him.

I wanted to run in there and punch her in the face and take Gannon and run as far from her as we could get.

There was so much despair in his voice. He was hurt, he was crying and she tormented that poor child. IMO

Thanks for your input. I said the exact same thing a couple pages back, no mention anywhere of burning a carpet with a candle in the video released by Tee. I also agree on the carpet replacement. I have a feeling that is not okay to discuss.

Why......and I ask this in all sincerity.......Does anyone think she murdered him at the house. He walked out of the house and never came back. Out of all the messed up things with this case that is the one thing we know to be true, because we have seen it with our own eyes.
He was not murdered at home. Assaulted yes, possibly causing his death yes, but not killed in the home.

Despite all the smoke & mirrors that the monster tried to put up, I've never had a doubt that Gannon left that house in the morning and never returned! He left injured but alive :(:(:(

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11085...arrests-for-battery-domestic-abuse-and-theft/
THE stepmother of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch had been arrested for a string of crimes in four states under three different names before her arrest on Monday on suspicion of murder, criminal records show.

Letecia Stauch was even sentenced to prison after one arrest and has been convicted of charges including battery, grand-theft auto, making threats and domestic violence, according to the docs.

Tuesday, March 3rd:
*First Court Appearance (@ 9am ET) – SC/CO – Gannon Stauch (11) (missing Jan. 27, 2020, Colorado Springs, not found) – Letecia Lynn Stauch (36) arrested (3/2/20) & charged (1/27/20) with 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse leading to death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with evidence. Held without bond.
Monday, 1/27/90 left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home. LE calling him a runaway because allegedly the last search on his phone was “can my parents track me if my phone is off.” His phone was left at the house. A little after 10 p.m. on Tuesday, 1/28/20 the El Paso County Sheriff's Office showed up at Gannon's home. Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. On Monday, 2/3/20, Roderrick Drayton, a neighbor of Stauch’s, shared surveillance video from his home that captured footage of what he says shows Stauch and his stepmother, Leticia Stauch, getting into a red truck in the driveway of their Colorado Springs home on Monday, Jan. 27 @ 10:13am – the day the boy went missing. The video later, Drayton said, shows the truck returning hours later (@ 2:19pm) but with only the stepmother appearing to get out.
3/2/20 Update: Stepmother, Letecia Stauch, arrested on suspicion of murder in Myrtle Beach, SC. Charges: 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse leading to death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with evidence. Held without bond. First court appearance via jail video on 3/3/20.

I like that theory. She rented that car for a nefarious reason, as there is absolutely no innocent explanation for it.

It stands to reason that she either used it to dispose of evidence, or to remedy any issues with what she did the previous day (move his body for instance).

I think this does have the potential to justify murder charges, as the missing piece was proving Gannon is dead.

As we know, his body has yet to be found.

So how did LE and the DA get there? The explanation I’m floating is that the rental car contained evidence of Gannon’s body having been there (body fluids and evidence of decomposition that was hit on by cadaver dogs).

Murderer will often go back and visit the site of their crime, like Peterson went back to the marina to see if Lacy would float up or if cops were on to him. Maybe she used the rental to drive undetected to where she dumped the body or left him to die to see if LE were on to her and knew the location or if anyone else was sniffing around, or maybe even to make sure he was really dead. Maybe when she left him he was not dead yet. Or if she pushed him off a high cliff, maybe she went back to make certain he was gone.

There’s just got to be strong evidence that he is dead, and that’s the best I can come up with.

What a day! The first step toward justice for sweet, superhero Gannon!

Gannon, you deserved none of this! You are loved by so many more people than you could've ever dreamed! I will say a prayer for you, your peace, and for guidance for someone to find you! I will end my day remembering the sweet, kind boy with the wide eyes of joy and laughter as you played your favorite video game with a friend!

i’m having no luck on the media thread looking for the article from january 28th with the photos from the investigators in the garage, pulling the white car out ? all the articles have been updated to the arrest information. does anyone know how i can find that article/photo from that day ? jan 28 photo of the garage/ driveway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23