Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Poshmark still has items listed for sale. I wonder when those will ship....I’m guessing in her next lifetime plus a few years.
:cool:
I was scouring that page for anything of Gannon’s:(
Most of the items miraculously sold once her name hit the media, perhaps her supporters bought them. Many of the comments on the items were asking what she did to Gannon and where he was. Not sure if comments are still on there or not, but the items on the site are the original ones I saw. Just marked sold now.

I was looking for her wrist in the pictures to try and spot the apple watch.

I saw the below posted by @jillycat a couple of threads back and it was just so beautiful. I think it's worth reposting in case others like me, missed it. This case has just hurt my heart so much and @jillycat 's words say exactly how I feel:
. . .
The truth is, people feel extremely indignant and outraged about what she did because she was extremely depraved in her extreme conduct, and she caused a little child to be terrified and to suffer deeply, then die. Outrage is the correct response to the outrageous. It may be healthy to regulate intense emotions about her over time, so we’re not in toxic overdrive, but that’s very different, in my opinion, than needing to forgive Letecia Stauch. I don’t view this distinction as a spiritual deficit. I view it as moral clarity.

This is my only prayer:

That Gannon is found. And, that Gannon’s family is fortified by the love and support of those who stand with them, near and far. That they have the endurance they will need to simply face another day. That they develop increasing resilience to get through coroner’s findings, grotesque facts of what was done to their son, a trial where there will never be commensurate Justice, and a life that now includes Absence.

My prayer is that their love for Gannon fuels and sustains a will to persist when they are alone at night, in the awful silence of deep Loss and the throes of traumatic suffering, and wanting God to take them too. Because this really is as bad as they think it is.

There is no ‘closure’, there is no grief model that even approximates what they’re experiencing, you do not ‘heal’ from the absence of someone. The pain of Gone is not an illness with a duration. Rather, Gone is the stars shattering at your feet, the sun extinguishing, and the moon spinning away. There is no day from now on where they will not be sad, even when they know joy.

I hope Gannon is home soon.

“Grief is Love’s Shadow. The Presence of Absence. An unbearable weight of emptiness.” - John Mark Green

SO beautifully articulated... likely from an author who speaks from profound loss.

:cool:

Most of the items miraculously sold once her name hit the media, perhaps her supporters bought them. Many of the comments on the items were asking what she did to Gannon and where he was. Not sure if comments are still on there or not, but the items on the site are the original ones I saw. Just marked sold now.

I was looking for her wrist in the pictures to try and spot the apple watch.

She was also responding to comments on adverts in february which i found super weird.

The only thing I want to hear out of her lying mouth is where Gannon is.

It’s amazing to me how people like her can hide their true personality from everyone. But like JA, once it comes out, it’s out. It’s like a raging beast the fought to get out and in no way will be put back in. IMO

Last edited:
There is no way this person has legitimately acquired a doctorate. No way.
I’d go further and say there’s no way she graduated high school.

I tried to watch the extradition hearing today, but only made it through the first 3 minutes.

I’m just glad she finally figured out what “waive” means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd