Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had these same thoughts. I never heard it in the original.

I also heard someone on another site say that the supposed "I'm bleeding" was actually from the beginning of the video and it was Gannon's little sister mumbling something as TS is filming. It makes sense and I can see someone on SM running with it and stating it as fact. I don't know what I hear. MOO

:D he definitely was entertaining. Southern girl here so I’m confident the judge was dishing out some good ole “Mayberry” advise.
The judge was just awesome!!! A southern accent is a dialect of region ONLY! The judge is as smart as a whip and experienced in dealing with clever criminals ... like Miss Staunch!

He pushed a few of her buttons and she did not appear to like it. Clever, clever man!

I completely agree that her lies are woven with bits of truth. It’s why I do believe the blood came from his head, yet she doesn’t explain how that can possibly get on the floor. I was trying to figure out how the wood plank fit into this, people are saying a 2x4, which I don’t believe was verified, but that is a heavy wood to swing around. I am wondering if she was a spanker and regularly used a wood paddle type of thing?

It could have just been a thin plank. Those aren"t that heavy.

Where was she living when he died?

@Seajay I thought I saw a news article yesterday that he was murdered along with a friend. I am searching for the article but can't find it.
She uploaded two separate clips. Were you able to download both?

@Bbgiraffe The first video she uploaded had GS say, "I'm bleeding" in the video, but she deleted shortly after posting and reposted the other, which was the same but edited and shorter. The first one was longer and you actually see GS little sister in bed in the video and she asks TS, why? IMO, you do see a quick glimpse of GS in both videos on the floor cowering with his hands over his head.

Shouting Heard From Gannon Stauch's Home During CBS4 Live Report - not sure if this was ever brought up here since things move so quickly but it is unsettling to say the least.

Shouting was heard coming from the Stauch house on February 6 2020 while a news station happened to be recording live. You can hear it at about 20 or so seconds into the video at link. Also something worth noting is that the DA happened to be there at the time...
I remember us talking about it when it went down. I don’t remember hearing the DA was in the house at the time though. It seems so long ago. It’s not even been a month since that day and I struggle to remember details. My memory fails sometimes. Ask me about something that happened 40 years ago. A drawer in my mind unlocks. Open Sesame. It bugs my husband. I can remember almost everything he ever said to me that made me mad back then. He looks at me like: Huh? I despise getting old though the benefits sometimes outweighs the risk. It’s just the way the old rubber ball bounces.

Of course it is evidence, evidence of child abuse, if not torture and it doesn't matter what anybody does to it, they can strip it back to the original clean unedited original copy even if deleted

Exactly,the copy that exists in her cloud account and possibly even still on her phone because she isnt that bright!!

I think most of this as well except for the part about her panicking that GS was going to tell AS. If we think about it, he turned on her pretty quickly and the cops knew from day one that she probably killed him. I think the abuse was ongoing and he maybe felt uncomfortable about her "efforts to discipline GS". But she probably played the victim card and acted like she just was so overwhelmed and that's why she lost her temper so much on Gannon because she couldn't handle the stress.

(ETA she probably also used the excuse that it was "only Gannon" and she didn't lose it on the other two to rationalize it to AS. And I'm wondering if the two other kids told the police what she would do to him regularly which clued them in to the reality)

NPD mothers like LS never feel remorse or guilt. So she wouldn't care if GS went to AS. She'd figure she'd talk her way or dominate her way out of it. That's why I think she must have hit him badly that day and he was throwing up and she thought he was being dramatic. So she drags him along in the car (which is why he's probably weak in the video) and he dies in the back of the truck while she's driving.

I also think it's likely that she threw his body down a cliff or ravine in an attempt to cover up the injuries she inflicted on him.

I don't think that she planned to kill him. But she is conniving in the way she thinks she's covering it up. I suggest that half of what she's saying is a truth and if we look at the truth in a different way we'll figure out the story. IOW she said she gave him a white bag in the car because he was throwing up, well yes she did and yes he was throwing up but not because he was sick. Probably a concussion going into dangerously fatal.

She also said he was supposedly going to a friends house and also pointed out she doesn't know where any of his friends live. So in that case maybe she's covering herself and she hid the body near one of the friends homes so that if they find him it matches her story that he was going to a friends but also alibis her in her mind because she previously stated she didn't know where any of his friends lived.

One thing I've noticed about NPDs is that have iron clad memories and pay close attention to minutiae and details that others don't. This is part of how they are able to manipulate so well.

MOO

My theory too. I believe he passed away in that truck as a result of her actions the night before.

I remember us talking about it when it went down. I don’t remember hearing the DA was in the house at the time though. It seems so long ago. It’s not even been a month since that day and I struggle to remember details. My memory fails sometimes. Ask me about something that happened 40 years ago. A drawer in my mind unlocks. Open Sesame. It bugs my husband. I can remember almost everything he ever said to me that made me mad back then. He looks at me like: Huh? I despise getting old though the benefits sometimes outweighs the risk. It’s just the way the old rubber ball bounces.
It was not the night the dA was there.
It was explained on twitter by the journalist the released the non story to begin with, police were finishing up in the garage and someone thought they were strangers and screamed, all was a non event in the end.

Just a few thoughts here this morning.

1. Remember that files, searches, history etc. on a computer do not necessarily disappear when you delete them. LE has the ability to recover lots of things. Since Tee isn't all that bright, I am going to guess that her "electronics" serve up a multitude of disturbing searches and a treasure trove of evidence against her. This type of investigation can take months by the time all the information comes back. My guess is they have a lot already but will be continuing this line of investigation for a while longer.

2. I honestly don't know what she did with Gannon but I am pretty sure that wherever Gannon's original resting place was, is not where he will be found. Tee needed that rental to go undetected and move Gannon's body. I think she realized pretty quickly that her stories were not being accepted at face value and she started panicking. She also realized that her Apple Watch was going to give her away. She needed to move fast and she did.

3. Tee is enjoying this. Her only despair is that she got caught. I do not believe for 1 second that she will admit to anything, nor will she divulge where Gannon can be found. If she does, it will be a mistake and slip of the tongue. She enjoys tormenting Landen and Albert far too much to end their pain. If she's going down, she wants to take them with her, if not physically, she will do it emotionally. That's her control mechanism and it's the ONLY thing that she can control now. I can't see her giving that up.

4. I do believe that she will spill the beans unintentionally while in prison. She can't help herself from talking.

5. I think LE has handled this situation extremely well. I liked that they locked down all information and kept Tee in the dark. I think it worked like a charm. I also believe that Albert was instrumental in poking the sleeping Tiger which resulted in all that pre-splaining that was part of her downfall. I think we will find out eventually that Albert was used by LE to provoke and play Tee.

#FindGannon

MOO

Two of my kids have always been prone to crazy nosebleeds. Ruined/stained shirts, sheets, pillows, etc. The older one has mostly outgrown it, but the 11 year old still has them. And, I tell you, she can make quite the mess - big drops on the sink, floor, etc. Sometimes it's enough blood for the coppery smell to make me queasy. And NEVER, NEVER EVER, have we had a "puddle" of blood, especially not saucer sized. Multiple large drops, yes. Pools and puddles, no. Nope. We've had good sized stains on pillows because they were asleep (not moving) when it hit. Once I looked out the window to see my son walking up with the shoulder/sleeve of his shirt covered in red. I freaked out until I realized it was just another nosebleed. I say all of this because I have had years of dealing with pretty intense, sporadic nosebleeds that pop up out of nowhere, and I've NEVER had a puddle. We all know her story stinks. I am positive that LE knew her story stinks from the get go. Every time I see her "nose bleed" bullcrap, it turns my stomach. All MOO

BTW, We live in Colorado Springs, high altitude, thin air - doctors have never been concerned about the nosebleeds

If that is what she did, she may have killed him before arriving in either of the two towns and disposed of him with other 'rubbish', possibly carpet and the like. If his death had been bloody though it is strange she did not also dispose of the 2x4 in the same dumpster or compounder?
Surely she was not thinking so straight as to kill and dispose of him and still remember to dispose of bloody items elsewhere? Or could she?
I don't even know .
I'm so averse to this woman my judgement is not sound on her possible capabilities, I think cornered rat since yesterday.

It is, of course possible she pre-loaded a large waterproof suitcase into truck night before, stopped, took it out , took him out, killed him, loaded him in the sealed container and dumped him in a compounder, but why then the long drive?
Many of us are feeling the effects of cognitive dissonance. This confusion occurs when there are two conflicting beliefs at the same time. In this case, its your sharp mind conflicting with TS's lies and gaslighting.

Victims of narcissistic and sociopathic abuse experience cognitive dissonance. In battered women, we see it in its extreme. Hence the term Crazy-maker.

Just rely on your own good sense and apply Occam's razor whenever necessary.

MOO

Assuming the evidence disposal took place during the 4 hour Monday trek, I don’t believe he just happened to die of his injuries in the truck. There was planning involved since all the evidence would have been preloaded into the truck.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member