GUILTY WI-Autumn Horak, 4, murdered by mother's boyfriend after prolonged abuse, 28 Feb. 2020

EvilOlivE

Reaction score
She was such an adorable little girl. Not only did her mother let her boyfriend abuse and kill her, other family members witnessed the abuse and did nothing. I have no words. No info about her infant baby brother's condition or circumstances.

South Milwaukee man, mother accused in death of 4-year-old child: ‘It’s my fault, my fault’

Mom and boyfriend accused of murdering daughter, 4, after she is found covered in bruises and bites | Daily Mail Online

A Wisconsin mother and her boyfriend have been charged with the murder of her four-year-old daughter, after the little girl's dead body was found covered in bruises and human bite marks. Autumn Horak was found 'pulseless and not breathing' Friday morning in her home in Montana Avenue, South Milwaukee.

Autumn's mom, Christina Collado, 21, and her boyfriend, Jerome Millen, 22, are now accused of causing her death, after the little girl was 'utterly tortured over a period of months' at the hands of Millen, prosecutors said. Police were called to the property at around 7 a.m. on Friday to find the four-year-old unresponsive. Officers said the little girl was wearing only a diaper and was covered in bruises on her jaw, head, forearm, and sternum. She also had 'what appeared to be a human bite mark' and a burn injury.

The child's mother told officers she had put Autumn down to sleep on Thursday night, and she was found unresponsive by Millen the next morning. Millen, who is already known to local cops, had fled the scene before officers arrived but was tracked down to a friend's house and arrested, according to police reports. When officers told him Autumn was dead, the suspect allegedly responded: 'so my life is over'. He confessed to repeatedly abusing the little girl, admitting that prolonged, horrific abuse had 'killed' her, the report said. 'If all the injuries caused (the child) to die, it's my fault, my fault,' he said, according to the report.

The night before Autumn was found dead, Millen beat her repeatedly, covered her mouth multiple times, and held a pillow over her face to smother her, he admitted to officers. He also reportedly said: 'If she suffocated, that is my responsibility and I killed that child.' An autopsy declared the death a homicide by suffocation, Fox 6 News reported.

Collado pinned the blame for her daughter's death on her boyfriend, saying she had seen him physically abuse her many times, including seeing him bite the four-year-old on two separate occasions. She said she saw him slam the little girl's head into the floor the night before she died, the police report said. However, she admitted that if she had protected her daughter she would still be alive, the report said. 'If she properly protected (the child), (the child) would still be alive,' she told officers.

Family members also told police the victim had sustained a campaign of physical abuse at the hands of Millen but were too afraid of him to report it, according to WISN 12 News.

Millen is charged with physical abuse of a child resulting in death, which carries a maximum penalty of life in prison. Autumn's mother Collado is charged with chronic neglect of a child resulting in death and faces up to 60 years in prison. They appeared in Milwaukee County court on Tuesday.

Absolutely heartbreaking. It reminds me of the Adrian Jones case where his uncle witnessed the abuse but never reported it. There need to be stricter laws and penalties nationwide regarding adults who turn a blind eye to child abuse. It makes me sick to my stomach to think she could have been saved if someone had contacted the authorities.

More info. So, they baby's aunt and maternal grandfather knew about the abuse. Looking at their SM pages makes me sick.

His sister told investigators, "I knew something like this was going to happen."

She said she overheard her brother yelling at Autumn and her crying.

The complaint said Millen's sister also told police she heard her brother hitting Autumn in his bedroom and the girl crying.

She said she never confronted him because she was afraid of him.

His sister told police she saw a human bite mark on Autumn's thigh and that Autumn was afraid to take a bath because Millen held her head under water and she could not breath.

Millen's sister also said her brother threatened to cut Autumn's tongue out of her mouth when he though she was lying.

"(Autumn) is dead and I guarantee my brother did it," Millen's sister said in an emotional interview with police. "He deserves to be behind bars. What he was doing was abuse. It was way overboard. I should have called CPS because maybe she wouldn't be dead."

According to police, Collado's father told investigators he believed Millen had been abusing Autumn "for some time."

2 charged in death of 4-year-old South Milwaukee girl

So all of these worthless "adults" were afraid of this ? Gee, wonder how little Autumn felt about him. I wish every one of them who chose to do NOTHING to protect that precious child could be charged and locked up forever. Disgusting trash.

WTH? I need a break. Every single day another child is killed by "caregivers".

What is wrong with these people? The one who did the abuse, the ones who knew about the abuse and said nothing. This poor child lived a short life of fear, abuse, and torture until she died.

There is zero potential for rehabilitation here. Our prison system is exploding with these worthless criminals.

So, apparently, the infant is the murderer's baby. He also has another baby with someone else. Without going too much further, there are a LOT of babies/children in this mix.... :mad:

Great. I'm just never going to be ok with this method of procreation where there are multiple innocents being born to multiple partners. Young women and men need to use better judgment when deciding with whom to create new lives. Or don't do it.

In any case, the complete disregard for human life is NOT normal. Particularly when those humans are your own small, defenseless babies. Something is terribly wrong in our society when generations of "family" look the other way when they know horrific abuse is occuring.

I've gotten to the point where I almost feel like these precious little victims are actually better off leaving this earth. It becomes clear early on they are most likely escaping what looks certain to be a lifetime of dysfunction and abuse.

RIP now little Autumn.

According to a criminal complaint obtained by the news outlet, family members told police that Millen was abusive and often harshly punished the child, who was found with multiple injuries, including what appeared to be a human bite mark and a burn.

WISN reports that Millen’s own sister told police that she knew her brother was responsible. She claimed that Autumn was afraid to take a bath because Millen would allegedly hold her head underwater so that she couldn’t breathe, and threatened to cut out her tongue if she lied.
“(Autumn) is dead and I guarantee my brother did it,” Millen’s sister said in a police interview, according to charging documents obtained by WISN.

“He deserves to be behind bars. What he was doing was abuse. It was way overboard. I should have called CPS because maybe she wouldn’t be dead.”

Millen had reportedly left the home before emergency responders arrived on the day Autumn died.

Police later found him at the residence of a friend, and he quickly admitted responsibility, according to the report. When police told Millen that Autumn was dead, he reportedly said, “so my life is over.”

The suspect confessed to police that he had smothered Autumn with a pillow and covered her mouth multiple times the day before, in addition to hitting her repeatedly.

“If all the injuries caused (her) to die, it’s my fault, my fault,” Millen said.

“If she suffocated that is my responsibility and I killed that child.”

A medical examiner has made a preliminary determination that the girl died of homicidal suffocation.

Millen, 22, has been charged with felony physical abuse of a child resulting in death. Collado, 21, is facing a felony count of child neglect.
‘My life is over’: 4-year-old girl suffocates to death at hands of mom’s abusive boyfriend; found with burned skin, human bite mark [Police]

Oh dear God, what is happening in our world? Our poor little children. Where is the love? I’m sick hearing this. I’m afraid to click on a news link anymore. I’m disgusted. I’ve had enough!

Who is this guy that all of these people were afraid to so the right thing?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back