Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

If one of us win the lottery, we'll both travel with carers, get some dogs set up and we're away, I promise you.
simple short walk with dogs is all that is required.

I agree Kitty, she's not far away but dogs would be needed. Obviously they would be searching for bones right now and not flesh.

I agree Kitty, she's not far away but dogs would be needed. Obviously they would be searching for bones right now and not flesh.
he would have kept mementos, like all good serial killers. But I still reckon there's a strong possibility he used the petrol to incinerate her, or partially incinerate her, somewhere close to his apartment.
YY's family overturned their lives to travel for the search and for the trial(s).
To what end?
They left with less than nothing.

he would have kept mementos, like all good serial killers. But I still reckon there's a strong possibility he used the petrol to incinerate her, or partially incinerate her, somewhere close to his apartment.
YY's family overturned their lives to travel for the search and for the trial(s).
To what end?
They left with less than nothing.

That's the heartbreaking part. They traveled so far, more than once, they would have settled for a crumb to take home. The return journey home must have been such a heavy black journey. Destruction.

That's the heartbreaking part. They traveled so far, more than once, they would have settled for a crumb to take home. The return journey home must have been such a heavy black journey. Destruction.
A life sentence of despair forced upon them.
I will always believe that more could have been and can still be done to find, at least, her remains.
I'll never understand why it is not.

I looked BC up with the Federal Inmate Locator -- looks like he's back at Oklahoma City FTC. Might be an error in their database or perhaps he really is being moved for some reason.

If moving means extra restrictions and general unpleasantness, well, okay I'll stop talking because I don't like that way I sound.

Perhaps you, gentle reader, feel the same way?

Ms. Zhang has no options.

JMHO YMMV

If moving means extra restrictions and general unpleasantness, well, okay I'll stop talking because I don't like that way I sound.

Perhaps you, gentle reader, feel the same way?

Ms. Zhang has no options.

JMHO YMMV
He is milking the tax payers money more ? Not happy! I pay enough taxes .

Coleman I and II have and have had some interesting inmates. That's where Whitey Bolger was when he was killed. Larry Nassar is also apparently there. I guess it's considered a "special needs" prison. A "safe" place where the types of inmates that would normally get harmed in any other prison can walk the yard freely. Florida is about as far as you can get from Arizona. I'm glad for that.

I just wanted to post this link for Miss Jenny Shi, as her film would have premiered on the 13th. I hope that when it becomes publicly accessible, it will be a shining star showing the situation with more humanity and sensitivity than large companies ever did. Please take care, everyone, and stay safe, wherever you are.

Life of Chinese student murdered in US remembered in film

Last edited:
Coleman I and II have and have had some interesting inmates. That's where Whitey Bolger was when he was killed. Larry Nassar is also apparently there. I guess it's considered a "special needs" prison. A "safe" place where the types of inmates that would normally get harmed in any other prison can walk the yard freely. Florida is about as far as you can get from Arizona. I'm glad for that.

prior to trial, when he was being held in the Macon county jail, he was transferred to Livingston county in part because they had mental health services he needed that were not available in Macon. Maybe this is a similar situation. If not and it is due to a need to protect him for his safety, there is a pretty important reason to do so: though I do believe she is in that landfill, there is a possibility he is lying and she is somewhere else. If he did hide her somewhere else, it would be really hard for him to change his mind and decide to come clean and tell where she is, if he were to be killed by another inmate first....

So, though he may not deserve it, an easier, protective assignment makes some sense.

If they can't execute him, keeping him as far away to make it as difficult as possible for Michelle to go and see him is fine by me.

prior to trial, when he was being held in the Macon county jail, he was transferred to Livingston county in part because they had mental health services he needed that were not available in Macon. Maybe this is a similar situation. If not and it is due to a need to protect him for his safety, there is a pretty important reason to do so: though I do believe she is in that landfill, there is a possibility he is lying and she is somewhere else. If he did hide her somewhere else, it would be really hard for him to change his mind and decide to come clean and tell where she is, if he were to be killed by another inmate first....

So, though he may not deserve it, an easier, protective assignment makes some sense.

If they can't execute him, keeping him as far away to make it as difficult as possible for Michelle to go and see him is fine by me.

Agreed, and I repeat my call for staff well-trained in recognizing & avoiding manipulation!

RIP, Ms. Zhang

upload_2020-3-13_8-24-45.jpeg

image published by CBS News

JMHO YMMV LRR

I've given BC very little if any thought recently. It's the trampled, broken hearts left in his wake that are forever on my mind. Whilst theres nothing I can do to make these lives better, I just send out healing thoughts and prayers. Do any of really understand how long the agony goes on inside these broken people.

I just wanted to post this link for Miss Jenny Shi, as her film would have premiered on the 13th. I hope that when it becomes publicly accessible, it will be a shining star showing the situation with more humanity and sensitivity than large companies ever did. Please take care, everyone, and stay safe, wherever you are.

Life of Chinese student murdered in US remembered in film

I'm not sure if I would have been able to view the film due to me living in the UK, but I'm certainly going to keep my ears open in the hope that one day it will get shown. I'm sure Jenny Shi had a very sensitive touch to her work, unlike the big Companies.

Thank you and take care in this uncertain time.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the landfill. I can to see if there was further news,

JMO but I don't expect them to go ahead with a landfill search due to the costs and time involved. They would have to pay for the expertise of a fully trained team.

I first joined WS for the Corrie McKeague case. It was thought he got carried off in a bin lorry to a waste site but after an exspansive and expensive search nothing was found. It's possible the body had moved, under pressure of the weight from above, to another area of the cell they searched. I can well imagine the difficulty searching for a crushed phone.

Below is Corrie case if you would like to look.

UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #1

Thanks for checking, @altojack !

It cannot be a help that Ms. Zhang is small statured. Big intellect, big compassion, big talents, big drive, big hopes & dreams & more, all in a small-statured package.

I've given BC very little if any thought recently. It's the trampled, broken hearts left in his wake that are forever on my mind. Whilst theres nothing I can do to make these lives better, I just send out healing thoughts and prayers. Do any of really understand how long the agony goes on inside these broken people.

I'm not sure if I would have been able to view the film due to me living in the UK, but I'm certainly going to keep my ears open in the hope that one day it will get shown. I'm sure Jenny Shi had a very sensitive touch to her work, unlike the big Companies.

Thank you and take care in this uncertain time.

I am no expert, but since life required me to spend more time with the various people impacted by the actions of a man who has gotten enough attention, I feel like there are many ways to respond that refocus the shock, disgust, and horror about the actions of one man into constructive conversations about advocacy and redirecting attention to those who actually deserve our thoughts. Anyone who has followed the crime is a victim in some way. But nobody has to let this whole thing eat away at them. However small, our voices have power.

I’m hoping the documentary will be available for purchase at some point. I will make sure to pass along any details I am provided should that time come.

Times may be uncertain, but events and even years of difficulties need not define a person. A person defines their own path. Thinking about YngYing and her family kept me strong when I was at my weakest and propels me forward as I decide what comes next. Your positive thoughts and words as well as that of others challenge people to think past sleuthing and acknowledge the damage criminal activity can inflict. But no case ends with a verdict or sentence. It continues to impact secondary and tertiary victims like families, witnesses, and informants. Still, crime need not have the last word. Every word after a crime that doesn’t focus on a criminal is an act of empowerment and reclamation. It does more than most people know. Please do not lose yourself in the enormity of the tragedy of any case. There is so much to be learned, and if criminals must exist, I’m in favor of using their actions and their destructive behavior as teachable moments because it takes the focus off of them. If you want to punish criminals who sought to end life, live yours vibrantly and fully with purpose and compassion. Let their perversion and path destruction feed your resolve to be constructive. I say all of this because it has allowed me, in the emptiness of loss, to keep going. And I hope that sharing it is of some benefit to someone.

Best Wishes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back