Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Valley? San Tan Valley?

The woman said Daybell planned to help a relative in the Valley. A woman who needed to remodel her home.

"He said I hope we can get this work done in the time that I have before I have to be back," said the woman.
The whole Phoenix area is called the Valley (or the Valley of the sun). Moo.

Y'know, her body language has never, IMO, come across as someone who is paranoid. Or even merely anxious or nervous. I find it interesting and perplexing that she's described as such... and wonder if manic might be a more accurate term.

She's pretty standard NPD, IMO, with a twist of delusion/fantasy.
Also and this is JMO, Sociopathic... aka APD.

No question however that those Doomsday Preppers all have an unhealthy dose of paranoia! MOO,MOO,MOO.

It's infuriating to watch though, with her children "that she care so much about not being taken away by the meany gov. and Grandma" are MISSING!

The Valley? San Tan Valley?

The woman said Daybell planned to help a relative in the Valley. A woman who needed to remodel her home.

"He said I hope we can get this work done in the time that I have before I have to be back," said the woman
BBM
I am still trying to process this.
Which "relative" would this be?
What kind of "remodeling" would be done :eek:
How much "time did he have"? (When did he go back)
It's a good thing Justin Lum is real close by to that FBI command center because I am sure some questioning is going on...moo.

I keep holding onto the hope that Lori sent Tylee to some sort of commune to try and curb her rebellious attitude towards not believing in this new freakish religion that Lori was obsessed with...after realizing she couldn’t handle JJ without Tylee around she then arranged to drop JJ at this same secret commune... I know at this point the odds are slim but I’m still praying this is the case... MHO

I keep holding onto the hope that Lori sent Tylee to some sort of commune to try and curb her rebellious attitude towards not believing in this new freakish religion that Lori was obsessed with...after realizing she couldn’t handle JJ without Tylee around she then arranged to drop JJ at this same secret commune... I know at this point the odds are slim but I’m still praying this is the case... MHO
My hope is that Chad and Lori were not at all careful with their emails and text messages to each other. MOO

Hmmm, appears Lori is being represented by 3 local lawyers. Wonder why her Rexburg lawyer is not representing her any longer, only Chad, and why she chose 3 from my local area...not near her?
At this point, it would definitely be a conflict of interest for an attorney to represent both Chad and Lori. What is in the best interest of one may be detrimental to the other.

Never started on this case until Thread #21 and just now am caught up for the first time.

What a complex and macabre case to follow.

Hope that TR and JJ are alive and well in some fringe Mormonism commune, maybe in Mexico or Canada even.

The evolving timeline is outstanding and in my case anyway allowed the means to get a handle on what has occurred or is speculated.

I just watched her appearance in court today, the fact that she crosses her arms annoys. It seems very disrespectful to do in front of a judge.
Body language: Crossing the arms meaning
She is scared, obviously.
I totally agree that she is scared. This situation has blown up and is totally out of her control. Up until the last 2 months, she has been able to do whatever she wants and avoid whatever she wants. All the press coverage really put a wrench in her world. And then add the pesky LE stuff and the arrest etc. She is no longer calling the shots. All she can do is keep her mouth shut and act like the arrest is a big mistake.

Did Chad really tell his buddy Parette that this is a big misunderstanding? Odd word choice. If it is just a big misunderstanding why don’t he and his new bride just explain so everyone understands?

Okay, catching up here... still in the weeds! I was thinking about this last night while trying to fall asleep (go figure...lol)o_O :)

Serious Question, to the poster who was raised in Chads offshoot group beliefs, IIRC Utahutah or anyone else here or reading this, who has been in this Prepper group near Chad, say the Idaho/Utah/Yellowstone area's.... People who have been to meetings or on camping trips etc.

Is there a location you can think of, maybe off the tracks a bit where you have met up, maybe a place with just a few rugged Cabins, or sheds set up for processing Deer meat or other forest Animals that members have hunted/ skinned (sorry I don't totally know the terminology)??? Maybe near a water source, stream/ lake. I'm thinking slightly off the beaten path, but still the same general area that Chad would know? Maybe near a Church or Temple a place holy to the preppers?

The reason I ask, is because as I've said before, the MOST important thing is finding those kids, JJ and Tylee. I feel like this area could have been used either to dispose of the remains or (sadly less likely IMO) hide them. I believe Chad is the local expert in terms of good area's so to speak, since LV/ AC/ MB had just moved up there. He would look for a place that is desolate/ safe enough... where he knew the times and spots people were less likely to be visiting. By the way I DO NOT believe the majority of this prepper group knew anything about or condoned any of CD and LV's actions. But your knowledge of local cabins/ Campgrounds specifically used by this group could be INVALUABLE!

Sorry if this seems out of the blue, but again could be really important for LE right now, before the charges start getting filed!

I have only recently been following this case, so forgive me if others have already suggested this - and it’s not a camp or cabins, but one out of the way place that occurs to me is the abandoned charcoal kilns at Lone Pine, Leadore, Idaho. I think it’s about an hour and 15 minutes or so NW of Rexburg.

I used to live in Idaho Falls as a child many years ago and our family often spent weekends exploring such sites and ghost towns in northern Idaho and southwestern Montana. I remember a few visits to these kilns and we rarely saw others around.

Spokane Chronicle - Google News Archive Search

ETA:
Birch Creek Charcoal Kilns - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I totally agree that she is scared. This situation has blown up and is totally out of her control. Up until the last 2 months, she has been able to do whatever she wants and avoid whatever she wants. All the press coverage really put a wrench in her world. And then add the pesky LE stuff and the arrest etc. She is no longer calling the shots. All she can do is keep her mouth shut and act like the arrest is a big mistake.

Did Chad really tell his buddy Parette that this is a big misunderstanding? Odd word choice. If it is just a big misunderstanding why don’t he and his new bride just explain so everyone understands?
I think if there was any possible way in this world for Lori to have not let the world see her in that courtroom in Hawaii, she absolutely would have done whatever it took. MOO

Okay, catching up here... still in the weeds! I was thinking about this last night while trying to fall asleep (go figure...lol)o_O :)

Serious Question, to the poster who was raised in Chads offshoot group beliefs, IIRC Utahutah or anyone else here or reading this, who has been in this Prepper group near Chad, say the Idaho/Utah/Yellowstone area's.... People who have been to meetings or on camping trips etc.

Is there a location you can think of, maybe off the tracks a bit where you have met up, maybe a place with just a few rugged Cabins, or sheds set up for processing Deer meat or other forest Animals that members have hunted/ skinned (sorry I don't totally know the terminology)??? Maybe near a water source, stream/ lake. I'm thinking slightly off the beaten path, but still the same general area that Chad would know? Maybe near a Church or Temple a place holy to the preppers?

The reason I ask, is because as I've said before, the MOST important thing is finding those kids, JJ and Tylee. I feel like this area could have been used either to dispose of the remains or (sadly less likely IMO) hide them. I believe Chad is the local expert in terms of good area's so to speak, since LV/ AC/ MB had just moved up there. He would look for a place that is desolate/ safe enough... where he knew the times and spots people were less likely to be visiting. By the way I DO NOT believe the majority of this prepper group knew anything about or condoned any of CD and LV's actions. But your knowledge of local cabins/ Campgrounds specifically used by this group could be INVALUABLE!

Sorry if this seems out of the blue, but again could be really important for LE right now, before the charges start getting filed!
sent you a pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member