Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time we had a case of a missing child and the family around her were such trash?

This family is the perfect example of generations following in the same footsteps. They have no idea how to escape it.

Who comes to my mind is Haleigh Cummings and her crazy mixed up father and girlfriend. Who do you think about?
My thoughts exactly! Haleighs home life was messed up too! When I was thinking about when the last bunch of characters like this was, her case came to my mind quickly!

Actually if you look closely at them they are from MB acct not the other party which means someone has accessed her account. I've seen screenshots of both ways of the same conversations. BuT...I also learned this week there is quite a few apps out these days that you can create fake screenshots of facebook messenger that look totally real. Technology is scary and why it takes so long for the investigators to sort thru electronic means.
Shouldn’t MBs old phones and accounts be turned into TBI and Law Enforcement! I would think that would be a gold mine of info, if believable. Or at least pinging cell phones. Hope they have all of that info!

Actually if you look closely at them they are from MB acct not the other party which means someone has accessed her account. I've seen screenshots of both ways of the same conversations. BuT...I also learned this week there is quite a few apps out these days that you can create fake screenshots of facebook messenger that look totally real. Technology is scary and why it takes so long for the investigators to sort thru electronic means.

BBM: That seems like a great way to get in trouble with LE, for interfering in an ongoing investigation, JMO.

I have 5 children and a grandson, thankfully I have never lost a child. I have been sitting here for idk how long trying to imagine how any mother would feel seeing their child lifeless and unresponsive. How does MB have ZERO emotion, how does she smile, wake up, eat, sleep, how does she speak of Evelyn without any feeling? Why do people turn into monsters like her? My heart breaks everyday for Evelyn! I hope that MB and whoever else pay the rest of their miserable lives for whats happened!

I

I took her comment to mean, “you will regret opening this can of worms”.

Have you noticed that when the family members talk about EB it’s as if they know she is gone (unfortunately my mind is going to deceased)?

- AB: “I want to resolve this situation with my granddaughter”. Not find my granddaughter. Resolve it. Like make my daughter admit she was framing me.

-DJ: “when they get to the bottom of it, MB will be there” (paraphrasing). Not when they find Evelyn. When they get to the bottom of it.

-WM to the bails bondsman: “she knows where Evelyn is”. I don’t know why but this makes me think her body and not her living person.

I don’t think her family is pleading and searching because I think they all know what she has done. I think her father calling DCS was his way of holding her accountable.
Yes, I'm sure most of her family knows or at least has a pretty good idea of what happened to Evelyn, including Megan's boyfriend or reportedly ex-boyfriend. Some may know more than others or are involved.

Whether or not someone will talk or is talking to LE is the question.

Imo

When was the last time we had a case of a missing child and the family around her were such trash?

This family is the perfect example of generations following in the same footsteps. They have no idea how to escape it.

Who comes to my mind is Haleigh Cummings and her crazy mixed up father and girlfriend. Who do you think about?

Haley Dunn....her body was found but, as far as I know, nobody was held accountable?

The waiting has really gotten me stir crazy and I’m veering into SM land for more info but that’s just a scary downward spiral! It’s heartbreaking to think of baby Evelyn being out there and just as heartbreaking to think she’s gone.. I can’t even go down that route. They tore down little AJ Freund’s house of horrors today, just a few miles down the road from me.. what a release that must be but I can’t help but think that if those monsters did what they did to AJ and didn’t report him “missing” for 3 days... what has happened in the past 2-3 months?!

If she can’t afford a lawyer she’ll be appointed one. I’m not sure the exact procedure in TN but you fill out a form about your income and assets and if you’re found indigent (broke) you get appointed a lawyer. She said she was looking for one in the last hearing- I’m afraid she wants a big shot slimeball that will take it for publicity but tbh I don’t think AB is important enough for that kind of lawyer. Plus they’d want to be available for the big fish MB when she gets charged for real.
Oops, I forgot a comma in my question. A public defender, or assigned counsel.

The lawyer she had for the last appearance was not a PD, right?

William Majewski. This missing boy was never found and it’s a cold case that’s local to me.

Here’s his story. http://old.post-gazette.com/regionstate/20001001missing5.asp

Interesting line in the article:

"We even went for goofy stories, like the family selling him to gypsies," Panyko said.

Have you noticed that when the family members talk about EB it’s as if they know she is gone (unfortunately my mind is going to deceased)?

- AB: “I want to resolve this situation with my granddaughter”. Not find my granddaughter. Resolve it. Like make my daughter admit she was framing me.

-DJ: “when they get to the bottom of it, MB will be there” (paraphrasing). Not when they find Evelyn. When they get to the bottom of it.

-WM to the bails bondsman: “she knows where Evelyn is”. I don’t know why but this makes me think her body and not her living person.

I don’t think her family is pleading and searching because I think they all know what she has done. I think her father calling DCS was his way of holding her accountable.

And they are not worried about it all coming to a head and EB being found and all the pieces of the puzzle being put together bc if they were looks like they'd be worried about getting charged with accessory, accomplice or obstruction?? I know those charges are not grand and these people are not new to the legal system, but it has to have an impact on your business (Boswell and Chicken Shack). The others most likely don't care either way. But IMO, if they know what happened or whatever, they really think nothing will ever be found!! MOO

I can't say I'm surprised by the antics and behavior of these folks. They're not trying to act like something other than what they are. They're bottom feeders and not trying to appear as anything else. What others think of them has no effect on them and just rolls off like water on a duck. They won't help with locating Evelyn unless there is something in it for them. Make a good enough offer and maybe there will be some results?

It is a little surprising that $62,000 of reward money, hasn't been enough to cause anyone to crack.

I mean, they can't ALL be guilty as sin of doing something bad to Evelyn.

Edited.

deleted photo of Evelyn, not sure if permitted and don’t want to get a violation. :)

I’d gladly take her if she’s found, such sweet little cheeks. I wish people would think of adoption if they know they are not stable enough or willing to take care of another human.
Anything is better than hurting someone who can’t even defend themself and trusts their parents to keep them safe. I know, common sense for most normal people.

No family aside from possibly grandad and gf out searching, pleading with the public, BLAH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members