Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I did!!o_O:D
This case is frying my brain... and keeping at this website until the wee hrs every night!
Help we need an emergency meeting of the DARG!

BTW: Don't know if anyone else has pointed this out, but the glasses Lori was wearing in court today were an interesting touch... My guess is either her Lawyer advised her to do this, to look a bit more demur and motherly (yes, lawyers do tell their clients how to dress/appear in court) OR it's straight up vanity on Lori's part b/c the glasses mask her major eye bags! JMO

Her body language was soooo self righteous and obnoxious today, I caught a few screen caps of some of her more overtly arrogant and evil glares (apologies if a ton of images have already been posted, and for the visible play button which I couldn't remove). But, just LOOK at her: :mad:
View attachment 236356 View attachment 236358 View attachment 236359 View attachment 236361

Jodi Arias comes to mind....

1. Obviously Tylee, at least, is dead. If she was in any kind of position to know about the case, surely she would have tried to clear her mother's name? These days, it would be pretty hard to isolate someone so much that they didn't know they were missing.
snipped

I don't hold out much hope at all for the children either sadly. Although one of the things one would do if isolating someone to that degree, is take their phone away... and keep them somewhere away from all the other relevant devices (television, radio, computers etc). If you actually did have some kind of cult compound at your disposal, then isolation from all media might be the easy part.

We know that the phone being in someone else's possession (who was pretending to be Tylee in text messages) is what prompted the first red flags for Tylee's older brother. We don't know whether Tylee was alive at that point.

That level of isolation can be still be achieved, and we hear of cases like that every now and then. In this case though, the strange trail of destruction that seems to be behind this couple is... how shall I put it? It's not the smoking gun, but it's a hair's breath away from it.

Their website looks horrible. It looks like a copy/paste with a free web theme.

It has more of a "get rich quick" vibe than it does a legitimate Law Site.
This looks like it took someone about 5 minutes to throw up.

If they paid anything for this, they got ripped off. They have broken links everywhere. Copyright hasn't been updated since 2015. This is an absolute abomination of a website. I would be embarrassed to have this site.

Ugly website, I get the feeling that they are out to take your money and run.
Hopefully, their performance in court, mirrors their website.
Wait a minute, I like that idea. Take LVD & CD's money and run.:D

MOO

Website gave me a Multi Level Marketing vibe!

This quote: " We full believed in putting our clients' needs directly in front of the Court and in a way to maximize your potential for success and to use your resources as efficiently as possible."

Regarding the poison paintball theory: speaking from painful experience, it is exceedingly unlikely (IMHO) anyone could be hit without noticing from the point-blank distance reported. Additionally, without protective gear Mrs. Daybell almost certainly would have sustained welts and/or bruising from each hit. JMO

Last edited:
Last question before I'm done for tonight..

I was just re watching Colby's longer interview... My god is it heartbreaking! Does anyone think he will show up in Idaho for any of these hearings??

He seems like a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, and when he was talking about Tylee especially, you could see his eyes fill up. I also think he felt painfully alone, and desperately needed to be heard by somebody anybody who cared! I cannot imagine the pain he must be feeling! I think he would "want" to be in court, but it would be so emotionally intense... and ID is prob not easy for him to just take off to.

IDK, Does anyone think he'll go? For his sake, I hope he can get some answers!:(

Not sure there would be any reason to know they were a reporter for sure or not, but even if it is some random person it seems strange to be doing. The logical thing is, if you think there is a problem, you call police. Of course someone standing on the sidewalk taking pictures of your house may not get much excitment going.

MOO
The reporter said they knocked on his door (and would have introduced themselves IMO) and he came to the door, they asked if Chad Daybell was there and he said "no comment" so he knew they were reporters. MOO.

ITA, it's true that they asked for a welfare check and that set things into motion. But I don't want any of Lori's defenders to have ammunition against Kay and Larry to blame them for Lori being arrested in Hawaii and held for extradition. Kay and Larry could have done nothing at all after that first welfare check request and the Idaho courts would still be able to charge Lori with what she has currently been charged with. Kay and Larry requesting guardianship was a reaction on their part to the Idaho court order requiring Lori to produce the children. They filed it in anticipation of JJ being located and with the knowledge that he would be placed into foster care unless they acted to request guardianship. Their guardianship filing hasn't triggered anything in regards to Lori's criminal case.

Just for a refresher, Lori's criminal charges:
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/23/2019

Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/08/2019

Arrests & Seizures-Resisting or Obstructing Officers, I18-705, Misdemeanor, 11/26/2019

Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime, I18-2001 {M}, Misdemeanor, 11/26/2019

Contempt of Court-Criminal-Willful disobedience or court process or order, 18-1801(4), 1/30/2020

All the charges except for that last charge occurred before Kay and Larry filed for guardianship. They made their guardianship filing only one day before Lori defied the court order to produce the kids. However, the results of Lori defying the court order she was served with on Jan 25th would have been the same even if Kay and Larry had not filed for guardianship of JJ on Jan 29th.

MOO
Thanks for the recap. So if she can disprove the two felonies by showing she has been supporting them for the last 6 months and they are alive, she would only be guilty of misdemeanours. Is that correct?
That is what we hope for anyway.

Oh definitely. I don’t think Kay’s interest in JJ had anything to do with the money. But I DO think it’s eye opening to know that Kay “wanted JJ” back in July (ETA: or at least that Lori believed that she did). I think this is important and speaks volumes about Lori’s ensuing actions—moving and not telling the grandparents where they went and either harming or hiding the kids. It’s just another piece of the puzzle. CV also mentioned Lori as being paranoid. I’m sure that plays in as well.

ETA: As you say, Lori is driving this bus. Her paranoia and her callousness are in the driver’s seat. But if in her mind a custody battle was starting back then, even if it wasn’t, I think that’s important to know.
I personally think in Lori’s mind back then was murder, money, pretending to be a god, and ridding herself of anyone standing in her way, child or not...oh, and I forgot hanging out on the beach in Hawaii with her new man for months on end while they are supposed to be readying for the impressive feat of leading a holy group of the chosen ones through Armageddon this summer...so obviously devoted are they in their preparations.

I believe she will be fully exposed for the farse, conman, serial killer she is at trial - a few words thrown around to suggest a non existent fear of losing custody will carry little weight at trial, IMO, no matter how hard her lackluster defense attempts to put on a grand show of stellar parenthood and concern. Her smug face won’t get away with it - living it up in Hawaii, replete with ukulele photoshoots on the beach, was an exceedingly bad idea on their part for optics. MOO.

New article has some interesting new information.
Chad apparently told his son that he met Lori in Hawaii when he went there for a business trip.
“We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried,” she says. “I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'”
Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News
I thought we read that they had met her before? Now I am confused.

Last question before I'm done for tonight..

I was just re watching Colby's longer interview... My god is it heartbreaking! Does anyone think he will show up in Idaho for any of these hearings??

He seems like a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, and when he was talking about Tylee especially, you could see his eyes fill up. I also think he felt painfully alone, and desperately needed to be heard by somebody anybody who cared! I cannot imagine the pain he must be feeling! I think he would "want" to be in court, but it would be so emotionally intense... and ID is prob not easy for him to just take off to.

IDK, Does anyone think he'll go? For his sake, I hope he can get some answers!:(
Given how many of his family and extended family have been dropping like flies - I cannot imagine he would willingly be present. Not everyone involved is behind bars. MOO. Poor kid.

Why do they even bother answering the door? Him taking a photo of them is a bit worrying though. I would report that to LE if I was them. Remembering what has happened to children and husbands in this case.

I suspect the pics will be posted behind the paywall as evidence of the media 'harassing' CD. MOO

Edited for autoincorrect :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads