Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Colorado we have criminal courts of Equity so unlike what you see on tv shows where they defend for "freedom", the Public Defender's job is to negotiate an equitable financial profit for the private prison system here based on her length of stay and vending contracts needed to support her.

Kimberley C. already has a history of getting guilty clients to confess. It's very strategic she's placed among these 4 women to build her defense. Dan May is a brilliant District Attorney.

Her first quest will be finding out her chances of getting off. This is where her PD's response can make a difference. I am unfamiliar with the methods of PDs. Is their only goal to get their client off? Is there a chance the PD will want to convince her to reveal Gannon's location?

Why would a woman who seemed to have it all throw it all away and murder a little boy? Why hate Gannon? It must be more than just temper. Murder has to be really nasty and hurting a child is egregious.
I want to offer an idea that is pure speculation on my part. NOT a rumor. Just a theory for motive.
What if Gannon saw or heard that she was seeing another man on the side AND she was already abusive to Gannon? Could she have thought he would tell his dad? Could she have began her premeditation then?
Sure, she could have opted to leave for the other man but suppose he was married too and didn’t want her?

Suppose the other man wasn’t that important to her but she couldn’t talk her way out of the issue because Gannon was 11 years old and caught on easily? It could have made her rage.

I don’t think anything is beneath her. I think she may have wanted AS but with freedom to do her own thing without children and without a spending limit. She obviously didn’t love him or his children.

I am curious to know what investigators have found.
Your theory is always a possibility. And this case is a real exercise in thinking. Given the text messages between TS and AS that evening, I think she could easily manipulate AS to take her side.

I can think of two triggers to her deadly rage. AS wanting a divorce (abandonment & humiliation), and GS's love for his mother and desire for his parents to reconcile. Once triggered, she inflicted an injury that would not go unreported if she sent him to school or sought medical attention. Again, fear of abandonment, humiliation and loss of financial security.

Im not suspicious of him. I think he's mistaken somehow.

To your point he said LE said "This is the break we need". Now why would LE also wait 6 days? Im also not saying R is required to look, Im saying I think someone would. JMO.

However, why would LE say that was the break they needed 6 days later? Did they not look either? That sounds unreasonable for me to believe

TS reported Gannon as missing after he failed to return home from an unnamed friends house. Because this was the only information provided in the initial report, this is the day LE wanted to review CCTV footage.

TS later claimed she found a search on Gannon's phone "can my parents track me if my phone is turned off"? Because this was the only information provided by his Step-Mother, this is the only information LE had to go off in their search.

A few days later, LE changed the status of his disappearance to "missing, endangered". I believe this is because Gannon was not seen leaving the home, or anywhere in the neighborhood on any
video footage provided.

Had TS originally provided the correct information regarding Gannon's disappearance, there would not have been a delay in discovering the neighbors video. There would have been review before and after the day in question to verify the last time he was seen. I would say TS should be blamed for her dishonesty, not LE for not discovering the video sooner.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think we'll find out based on that 3 part article, that they found a circular blood stain in Gannon's bedroom and based on the blood lost, that he would die without medical attention. The bloody 2x4 will be used as supporting evidence along with whatever they found by the bloody 2x4. I think this will be one of the weakest no body prosecution cases in history.

Patrick Frazee they had a witness spoon feeding them what happened. It was similar to the John Ortiz-Kehoe trial. They found stuffed where he destroyed the body and an eye witness same as the Kehoe trial. This case I can't think of anything similar to it I think there evidence weaker than the Fotis Dulos case and any other case using blood analysis.
"This case I can't think of anything similar to it I think there evidence weaker than the Fotis Dulos case and any other case using blood analysis"

What evidence? We have no idea what evidence there is.
Looks like she hasn’t been afforded her right to bathe. JMO
Good!
I bet Gannon wasn't either!

I'm going to be so far behind by the time I get home this afternoon.
:0(

That article is in reference to a tip the news outlet received.

This article is a statement LE gave of the timeline of what happened in the first week.

Gannon Stauch Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

“Lieutenant Mihalko said the sheriff’s office received a call about 6:55 p.m. Monday for a runaway child in the 6600 block of Mandan Drive. Police entered Gannon into missing persons databases about an hour later as an active runaway. Mihalko said deputies conducted an initial investigation that included interviews with the reporting person, identified as Gannon’s stepmom, and she told them he was last seen between 3 or 4 p.m. that day. The deputies also searched the area but did not find Gannon.

On Tuesday, Mihalko said the investigations division took over the case and began collecting information, including video surveillance, neighborhood canvass information and conducted interviews. They also followed up on additional leads and used various techniques and technology. He said the investigation continued through Wednesday and into Thursday, when it was upgraded from a runaway to an endangered missing child based upon the information that was gleaned from the investigation so far.”

Im confused on what youre getting at. Just got lost in the pages. Can you explain?

I do want to add though that never was an Amber Alert put out. That should tell you something.

Here are the Amber Alert requirements for Colorado specifically. Each state may have slightly different policies than each other

Colorado has strict requirements for issuing and AMBER Alert. They are:

• The abducted child must be 17 years of age or younger
  • The abducted child must be in immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death
  • There must be enough descriptive information available to believe a broadcast will assist or aid in the recovery
  • The activation must be requested by a local law enforcement agency or AMBER designee from another state
I dont think Gannon was ever believed to be a runaway. TS doesnt seem capable of selling a solid story. I imagine the over explaining was worse than what we've seen since we are getting talked at vs sitting down with the ability to ask very pointed questions that must be answered on the spot.

In my opinion, if Gannon was believed to be a runaway he would have been in danger as an 11 year old with no street smarts and the cold so he would have gotten an Amber Alert.

The reason they never did an Amber Alert is because they believed he was dead based on what they guessed and then found upon looking in the house. Probably also things Tee said to the police that we have never even heard. She probably used past tense like she did in the video too. Then upon looking they found enough to not think he is in danger only because it was too late and she had killed him.

Even after the upgrade to Endangered child, he still did not get an Amber Alert. Why wouldn't he if there was hope he was alive?

The reasoning they used for the upgrade was idiotic too. They said "due to his age, medication, and weather we have upgraded it" ALL of those things were true when he went missing. The weather is cold. Its winter in CO. He was 11 on Monday. He was on meds on Mon. Vyvanse also isn't a life or death medicine either so I just found that to be an excuse.

Just my opinion though

So happy to read this morning that she’s back in CO where she belongs and that media request for coverage was granted! Curious where everyone is finding these court documents? Lol I must be searching the wrong things!

We don't know when she spoke with AS re the sock and the 2X4, do we? We just know, IIRC, when she did the interview with Crimeonline. So, could her other story re the accident in the garage have been released after the discussion with AS and was designed to CHA for the sock in the woods? Maybe someone knows, I don't think we know that. (CHA = cover her azz)

Letecia Stauch in custody in Colorado Springs jail

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Letecia Stauch, the woman accused of murdering her stepson Gannon Stauch, has been booked into the El Paso County jail.

Stauch spent Wednesday night in the Saline County jail in Kansas. She was removed from the roster of current inmates sometime between 3 and 4 a.m. Mountain Time Thursday.

She was booked into the El Paso County jail around 9 a.m. Thursday. There’s no word yet on when she will make her first court appearance in El Paso County.

Well I’m still several pages back. But reading that she’s in Kansas in Salina makes me feel ick. I passed the jail twice going back and forth to the pediatricians office . Also traveled I-70 both ways. We live in a nearby city but our pediatrician is there. I have a nephew who is one of the guards for saline county jail.

So since my parents lived in Co for many years. We traveled the route often she’s about 8 hours from being back where she belongs.

All we have is the wording she used, given the way she lies all the time she could have meant to say the sock had blood on it too, but she wasn't quoted that way in the article, that's all I was was reminding people. Why was she throwing the sock away? If the accident in the garage happened on Saturday, why would he be wearing the same socks on Monday? If the accident happened on Saturday, and she wanted to get rid of the socks he was wearing then, she had all day Sunday to dump bloody socks in some garbage bin where they probably would not be noticed. But if there was an accident that she admitted to, ie his cutting his foot on some tool, so what if there was blood on the sock. The mystery to me is how the sock and the bloodied 2X4 were found together so far from home. And I wonder if it was blood drops, and for sure it was his blood.
I think the top of the board was covered in the sock in an effort to minimise blood spatter when she struck.. that's pure speculation on my part and realistically a single sock would be insufficient depending upon which part of his body was targeted... JMO.. LE have not mentioned a sock or a board... TS is known to be a liar.. await the unsealing, I would imagine, the truth will be there. Well prepared. Proven and absolute.

We don't know when she spoke with AS re the sock and the 2X4, do we? We just know, IIRC, when she did the interview with Crimeonline. So, could her other story re the accident in the garage have been released after the discussion with AS and was designed to CHA for the sock in the woods? Maybe someone knows, I don't think we know that. (CHA = cover her azz)

LS has been lying so much that I'm not even sure if AS really even asked her. She may have been throwing that out there for her own personal narrative, etc. And if AS really did ask, I wonder if LE told him to just to see what response would be given ? Every time she brings up these random details, I only think she has her own reasons for doing so.

TS reported Gannon as missing after he failed to return home from an unnamed friends house. Because this was the only information provided in the initial report, this is the day LE wanted to review CCTV footage.

TS later claimed she found a search on Gannon's phone "can my parents track me if my phone is turned off"? Because this was the only information provided by his Step-Mother, this is the only information LE had to go off in their search.

A few days later, LE changed the status of his disappearance to "missing, endangered". I believe this is because Gannon was not seen leaving the home, or anywhere in the neighborhood on any
video footage provided.

Had TS originally provided the correct information regarding Gannon's disappearance, there would not have been a delay in discovering the neighbors video. There would have been review before and after the day in question to verify the last time he was seen. I would say TS should be blamed for her dishonesty, not LE for not discovering the video sooner.
GS was an 11yo boy, with no survival skills, no money, no belongings taken and no cell phone. LE should not have take TS word for it. In fact there are a plethora of missing children’s cases that are proof enough that a good percentage of the time, Parents and stepparents are the first on the list for investigation. This is 100% a huge mistake by LE. This mistake could mean the difference of having a body or not. TS had from Monday all the way till Thursday to destroy evidence and move a body. In fact, she had the opportunity to rent a car and had hours and hours to move or destroy GS body. This is definitely on LE.

JMHO

video footage provided.

Why do you think he wasn't given an amber alert? They said they upgraded it based on his age, weather, and medicine. All of that was true when he went missing. I dont think they bought TS story from the beginning. She's not good at it and it sounded stupid as hell that a kid conveniently stayed home sick the very day he goes missing and then was allowed to go to an unnamed unknown friends without permission as if it was no big deal. The story started off unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa