Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the charge, “Tampering with a deceased body” (felony) vs. Abuse of a corpse” (Misdemeanor) I’ve read the Tampering with a deceased body charge is a fairly newer charge in Colorado, reserved for those who dismember/mutilate a body. A Bill was introduced to the House by Colorado Rep. Matt Soper.

We are about half an hour away from #LeteciaStauch video advisement at the El Paso County Jail. It’s scheduled for 1:30. We will not be live streaming it, but as soon as we get the video we will share it with you. @KKTV11News #GannonStauch #FindGannon

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Hey mass are any streaming live or live tweets?

I’m searching for a live stream but no station has said they do plan to air it live. The video will be up shortly after, regardless of if it’s carried live.

If past cases are any indication, it will last a minute or two, and we will learn nothing new. We’ll just get to see her again.

IMO LS will be experiencing massive regret and wishing things had worked out differently...

Regret that she didnt think of how the neighbours stupid cameras would ruin the runaway story.

Regret that she didnt stage a tragic accident to get rid of him months ago.

Regret that the weak *advertiser censored* child couldnt man up and handle his injuries.

Regret that she didnt get time to properly punish him blow by blow for all this humiliation she is now suffering.

Trigger warning, possible scenarios discussed.

I hadn’t even thought of the possibility of her putting it on her hand, possibly to use the board or to toss it. That’s a really really good theory.

Much better than the scarier alternative I haven’t been able to get out of my mind, that he lost the sock in the truck as they struggled. All heart-breaking and painful to visualize.

Moo

I am sorry that I discussed a possible scenario, I was just pondering how it might have happened. I'm having a difficult time keeping up with the posts and responding to the alerts. I haven't yet figured out exactly how the forum works or what all the acronyms mean, but I will try harder. I will be more careful. I've only been here a few days and so much of what you guys are discussing is over my head. I appreciate all the help and advice I can get. Thank you.

I am sorry that I discussed a possible scenario, I was just pondering how it might have happened. I'm having a difficult time keeping up with the posts and responding to the alerts. I haven't yet figured out exactly how the forum works or what all the acronyms mean, but I will try harder. I will be more careful. I've only been here a few days and so much of what you guys are discussing is over my head. I appreciate all the help and advice I can get. Thank you.
You are free to discuss scenarios. Any help you need here folks are happy to help. Daunting I know to jump in on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998