Found Deceased NY - Casie Weese, 37, husband says she walked away after they had flat tire, Apalachin, 1 Mar 2020

Are you saying MSM misquoted a State Trooper?

Search continues for missing Upstate New York woman

The couple left the party in their car and started driving east Main Street, Trooper Aga Dembinska, a state police spokeswoman said.

They only traveled a short distance when their car broke down on Main Street with a flat tire, the trooper said.

Casie Weese was last seen walking east on Main Street, away from the car and away from the party they had just left, the trooper said.
BBM
Exactly. East + east = opposite direction. Is there a link somewhere stating she walked west, back to the party?

The not going after her after an argument doesn’t seem odd to me. Yes, she has a medical condition. Yes it was late, no phone, super cold, etc. But most married people argue. Some people storm off to cool down. Women are supposed to be “independent” these days- and men are supposed to let them. It’s the me too era. If a husband goes after her he’s controlling & forceful- maybe even disrespectful. But if he lets her go off, per her own choice, he’s negligent? Can’t win, imho.

I think more useful information would be...
-how did they seem at the party?
-how did they seem when they left?
-what time did he arrive, alone, back at the party?
-how did he look/act/seem?
-did he change the tire on the road, back at the party house that night or later the next morning?
-did he look for her the next morning?
-what time was LE notified?
-is the damaged tire in the trunk?

Really want to know how soon he got back to the party house. Jmo

Last edited:
I've been waiting to see if there will be a call for volunteers to search, but so far things have been quiet on that front, possibly because it's not a really vast area and we're blessed to have a large amount of professional resources between the various LE agencies. I was a little confused as to why they were searching the river at this locale, as the river is and has been quite high and flowing fast, anything that went into the water on Sunday is probably more than halfway to Maryland by now, but I'm trusting that there's a logical reason for it.

On Fridays I travel the entire length of Main St, so would be happy to provide photos of the area if anyone feels it would be useful.

Lots of activity:

824EBD9D-C4E6-4401-A5C8-5139D451B37A.jpeg

0B8745C9-9BCD-4A93-8B16-E9C6B1A5FDF4.jpeg

Troopers locate body of a woman in Apalachin | NYSP Newsroom

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 2.35.39 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 2.35.39 PM.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online