Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. It’s not happening on their FB or website. But I see this from KKTV:
Megan Hiler on Twitter
We were going to stream, but the prosecutor asked not to. He was gracious enough to meet with us though! And you will see a recap of what he said tonight.

ETA ooops it’s on KDVR Facebook now!
That is not grace. That is a major screw up.

I know it might not mean anything, but I was struck by him commenting about the fact that the arrest affidavit will still be sealed and possibility of additional suspects. The plot thickens...
It is still an active investigation so I doubt they are going to say much. They may still be questioning people. TS's daughter might be able to give them some information now that her mom is not around. Jmo

Maybe a bullet proof vest
I thought it was a suicide prevention suit.

search

I know it might not mean anything, but I was struck by him commenting about the fact that the arrest affidavit will still be sealed and possibility of additional suspects. The plot thickens...
He was speaking in a general sense in regards to why they do that. I took it to mean these concerns were relevant when charges were initially filed, but may not be relevant now.

It’ll be interesting to see his position when it’s time for the arraignment.

Grrrr. Can’t get a single Twitter page to load on my phone!

I read online it is a suicide smock? Prevents someone from making their clothes into a noose?
Could be but I thought those were white gowns made with a very light fabric with no buttons or ties.
I would expect her to wear a bullet proof vest for all appearances, though. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member