Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noting:
  • Seabolt said after receiving hundreds of tips, some have helped investigators in gaining more information, but many have just been rumors.
  • He also said that after two weeks, investigators are closer to discovering the truth, but more information is needed.
  • Seabolt said “There is someone that knows about this case and we urge them to come forward.”
  • As of Thursday, the sheriff’s office is still using December 10 or 11 as the last credible sighting of Evelyn.

Alethea, I'm curious if you think that AB and WM were involved if MB drowned EB. Not asking because I am doubting or disagree, just mostly curious because that's a very specific incident. TIA!

Personally no I don't but I think she told her mom what happened early on. Maybe she even said it was an accident.

What motive would AB or WM have for killing EB? She wasn't their problem. AB successfully pawned off her own children on her ex. I also think if more people were involved there would be evidence somewhere - there would be a crime scene.

In all the images I have seen of EB she does not look abused or neglected at all. That's why I think this was a split-second type of decision from MB - either drowning or suffocation. Something that doesn't seem violent in her head, just putting the baby "to sleep." She would just tell herself that HW would give her the life she deserves and she will have babies with him soon.

Ugh this case has my head spinning and I’ve laid low while reading and searching but deep down keep hoping for an update so we can start getting the true facts.

I have noticed that many of the given addresses/locations are within a 10-12 mile radius. Hunter T’s Shack, HW’s basement, TBsr’s address, and the trailer MB previously lived in. I then question how far from these places would MB ever travel? I am sure LE would question or look into all the pings outside of this area because honestly what did MB do all day every day that would possibly throw her outside of that radius?

IMO-My opinion at the moment is MB should be the main focus. She strung the lies from the beginning and continued to change and point fingers in different directions but eventually pulled AB & WM into it. I would love to know when the BMW came into play because that is one key piece that connects them together in some way (other than their family relationship). I think that BMW May have had some evidence in it at some point in time. The styrofoam that keeps getting brought up (but we don’t know at this time if that’s a fact or not due to being sealed) keeps making me think of a car seat. I’ve stripped covers off of my car seats to wash before to know that there is styrofoam to help cushion impact. Could she have went to HW’s one night and didn’t want the burden of EBs presence that she left her in her car seat and she passed? Could that be where AB and MW come into play and take their road trip in the BMW? Was HW then drug into it because it happened at his residence? Why would AB need the car more than MB...wasn’t she car less at some point?
I also think TBsr became suspicious when EB wasn’t seen for weeks and then months. If I was forming over and paying my daughters way I sure in the hell would want to see the reason I was continuing to find her and that being his granddaughter EB. I think TBsr means well and may have a past but he put that aside and has been one of the very few to advocate for that little girl.

Personally no I don't but I think she told her mom what happened early on. Maybe she even said it was an accident.

What motive would AB or WM have for killing EB? She wasn't their problem. AB successfully pawned off her own children on her ex. I also think if more people were involved there would be evidence somewhere - there would be a crime scene.

In all the images I have seen of EB she does not look abused or neglected at all. That's why I think this was a split-second type of decision from MB - either drowning or suffocation. Something that doesn't seem violent in her head, just putting the baby "to sleep." She would just tell herself that HW would give her the life she deserves and she will have babies with him soon.

Quoting myself but I also think AB's involvement could be MB asked AB to watch EB or take EB so she could "work" but AB said no - I mean AB is not even raising her own children, how interested would she be in raising a grandchild? MB got upset knowing HW would not want EB around so she murdered the baby. AB then would "know" what likely happened and may even feel guilty about it - if she only said yes, EB would be alive. I'm not sure how much guilt someone like AB would feel but it might make her feel badly enough to at least protect her daughter or lie for her daughter.

I'm not sure that MB confessed anything to AB that she did not already know.

In the Feb 24 interview she was trying to cast doubt on AB. She presented herself as the loyal daughter who's only mistake was to place trust in a manipulative mother.

I am not sure you do that to someone with leverage. The one exception would be that you have more leverage on them. Knowledge of hidden guilt seems to be the binding force.

I'm not sure that MB confessed anything to AB that she did not already know.

In the Feb 24 interview she was trying to cast doubt on AB. She presented herself as the loyal daughter who's only mistake was to place trust in a manipulative mother.

I am not sure you do that to someone with leverage. The one exception would be that you have more leverage on them. Knowledge of hidden guilt seems to be the binding force.

It's a rat king.

Last edited:
Ugh this case has my head spinning and I’ve laid low while reading and searching but deep down keep hoping for an update so we can start getting the true facts.

I have noticed that many of the given addresses/locations are within a 10-12 mile radius. Hunter T’s Shack, HW’s basement, TBsr’s address, and the trailer MB previously lived in. I then question how far from these places would MB ever travel? I am sure LE would question or look into all the pings outside of this area because honestly what did MB do all day every day that would possibly throw her outside of that radius?

IMO-My opinion at the moment is MB should be the main focus. She strung the lies from the beginning and continued to change and point fingers in different directions but eventually pulled AB & WM into it. I would love to know when the BMW came into play because that is one key piece that connects them together in some way (other than their family relationship). I think that BMW May have had some evidence in it at some point in time. The styrofoam that keeps getting brought up (but we don’t know at this time if that’s a fact or not due to being sealed) keeps making me think of a car seat. I’ve stripped covers off of my car seats to wash before to know that there is styrofoam to help cushion impact. Could she have went to HW’s one night and didn’t want the burden of EBs presence that she left her in her car seat and she passed? Could that be where AB and MW come into play and take their road trip in the BMW? Was HW then drug into it because it happened at his residence? Why would AB need the car more than MB...wasn’t she car less at some point?
I also think TBsr became suspicious when EB wasn’t seen for weeks and then months. If I was forming over and paying my daughters way I sure in the hell would want to see the reason I was continuing to find her and that being his granddaughter EB. I think TBsr means well and may have a past but he put that aside and has been one of the very few to advocate for that little girl.
From @Tippy Lynn's timeline:

February 16, 2019 - DJ said MB brought the car over the Sunday before last which would be Feb 16.

TN - TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I'm starting to flip flop, just a teeny tiny bit. All along I felt that MB hasn't done anything, she may have been covering to protect someone. She's just a child herself and needs guidance and support.

The last couple of days, I'm not so sure.

Ha, the SM circus! Out of curiosity I went to have a peep. Couldn't even find a thing so had to give up and come back 'home' to WS.

BBM
She is 19. I had two little ones at 19. Historically many women have had children before their twenties without them disappearing. Women from all economic backgrounds and circumstances.

Additional "this pisses me off" thoughts wrt TB and his girlfriend's sm posts: why the HELL would they ask people to report information directly to them ? This is a criminal investigation for heaven's sake.
The posts I read by them yesterday said to report all tips to TBI and gave the number.

Last edited:
The posts I read by them yesterday they said report all tips to TBI and gave the number.

My point is that they are NOT the middle man for SCSO, the TBI or the FBI. I have seen them asking the public for certain information and video content to be sent directly to them. If they have come to their senses and changed that approach, great.

I’ve read most of Evelyn’s threads but haven’t posted bc I have nothing useful to add to the discussion. Thanks to everyone who posted in the Media/Timeline thread. This family situation is so confusing, I’d be completely lost without it.

This is a bad one. I may be judging harshly but IMO Evelyn never had a chance in this family. This reminds me of the worst aspects of the Hailey Cummings and Cayley Anthony cases. After seeing the video of MB smiling and giggling while being interviewed, I feel pretty certain Evelyn will not be found alive. IMO the majority of this family know there is no point in searching. I can only hope I’m wrong.

Since grandma & boyfriend have bonded out, I’m curious to see if they make any attempt to get MB out. IMO if they were involved in Evelyn’s disappearance, they’d want her out of jail where they can keep an eye on her and control who she speaks to and what she says.

My point is that they are NOT the middle man for SCSO, the TBI or the FBI. I have seen them asking the public for certain information and video content to be sent directly to them. If they have come to their senses and changed that approach, great.
Ok I didn’t see those posts. I only saw the ones yesterday. I put on my hazmat and waded in to see what they were saying. Lol After I saw a post about their SM on WS,by a newbie can’t remember who. They also said they have let their property be searched multiple times and LE was welcome to search anytime. And that they are aggravated with media and not LE.

Ok I didn’t see those posts. I only saw the ones yesterday. I put on my hazmat and waded in to see what they were saying. Lol After I saw a post about their SM on WS,by a newbie can’t remember who. They also said they have let their property be searched multiple times and LE was welcome to search anytime. And that they are aggravated with media and not LE.

I'm going to choose to believe our Sheriff over any of these family members. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998