Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a few bruises on her right arm and maybe a bit of swelling above her right eye ...anyone else ?
I saw a minor bruise.
I might have noticed she appeared to be wearing make-up.
That is all I am prepared to concede.
(privately hoping they gave twice as good as they got but there should have been 2 officers traveling in the back with her, not one)

Kitty I so appreciate reading your posts, much food for thought and wisdom!
!
K
I want to know what this means?![/QUOTE
Kitty I so appreciate reading your posts, much food for thought and wisdom![/QUOTE
thank you kitty for your thoughts! You have eli
wow, Kitty! Your thoughts are impressive and so insightful on the struggles and souls of those witnessing the tragic loss of Gannon, our helplessness, and how to reconcile our mission of bringing peace to those cases presented to us and the anger that ensues when we want justice but justice is a process and not instaneously granted! I was really so impressed by your words in this moment! You have great courage and great vision! Thanks for sharing!

If her lawyers anger her, she’ll do the same thing to them, if given any opportunity. She’s rabid and doesn’t care.

Yes, and they can't take the chance that she will harm anyone else - including her defense attorney. She has proven that she is dangerous and violent.

She will be shackled when meeting her attorney, of that I have no doubt!

JMO

IMO if I lived in that area there is nothing that would keep me from taking a drive and looking round based on the search areas or where LS said she drove. I would be driven to this because to do nothing would be wrong. The community there appears to be strong and united and I believe many would feel as I do and are out there searching privately to bring Gannon home.

I’ve been doing that a lot. It’s warming up so I drive with the windows down, sadly. They spent so much time searching out here that it’s hard to imagine he’s here, but we/they have to keep looking.

Now that TS is charged and in custody, I’ve lost interest in her. The trial will be interesting (I wonder how hard it’ll be for locals to get in as observers) but I’m over TS at this point. She just doesn’t seem worthy of any attention, especially since she desires it so much.

He sounds good to me.

"The vast majority of my caseload is homicide cases," he says. Allen has tried eight murder cases since joining the DA's Office. "Each one of those defendants has been convicted and is in prison," he says.

Asked why he's running to succeed May, who's term-limited from seeking a fourth term, Allen says, "I'm committed to public safety and doing this job well. That's the biggest thing that motivated me to do this."
Deputy DA Michael Allen announcing candidacy July 11

Ah, so he's in a "contract year". Those are the players you want to draft.

Well, thank God someone actually checked up on this woman! I mean really?!?!? Thankful the students of that school were spared from her, too bad Gannon wasn't! :(:(:(
So this could explain her ranting and raving at the Cousin It interview about all the allegations about her teaching license. She must have been butthurt she was found out on her application and this is what sent her over the edge.

Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter

My violent narcissistic family member did this exact same thing once. TS has reminded me of her since the very beginning.

I for one, am glad that he didn't show his cards. It will all come out in due time, until then, we keep sleuthing.

I agree. Now we know that she was fired from a job for inconsistencies in her application (lying, I presume and not shocked by). LE must know that she was fired. There must be so much more they know.

probably after attacking the guard, she was deemed a risk to herself and others. Suicide outfit it is.
Yes, having her on suicide watch makes sense now. At first I thought it was for her own protection but now I'm thinking it's to separate and keep her isolated so she has no contact with other inmates.

Imo

Duplicate

Last edited:
Can you find out if there is a way they can be ordered and shipped?
upload_2020-3-5_19-42-19.jpeg

David says the shirts were inspired by the shirt Gannon’s mom, Landen, wore as she spoke during a press conference shortly after it was learned that Gannon was no longer alive.

“She basically challenged everyone watching that now it’s on you to get his story out there. He has a testimony and a story that deserves to be heard,” said David.

The shirts show Gannon’s silhouette with the words “justice for our hero.” David says they are taking orders through Saturday night, with all proceeds going to Gannon’s family through a fund set up by Restoration Church in Colorado Springs.

“He’s done so much to bring this community together and we should honor that,” said David.

The shirts can be purchased online.
‘Justice for our hero’; Colorado Springs company selling t-shirts to benefit Gannon Stauch’s family

!
K

thank you kitty for your thoughts! You have eli

wow, Kitty! Your thoughts are impressive and so insightful on the struggles and souls of those witnessing the tragic loss of Gannon, our helplessness, and how to reconcile our mission of bringing peace to those cases presented to us and the anger that ensues when we want justice but justice is a process and not instaneously granted! I was really so impressed by your words in this moment! You have great courage and great vision! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you kindly but I am having a real problem containing a deep anger against this perpetrator and a deep sorrow for this child and his harrowing death and terror. When victims die in despair and confusion it bothers me a lot more than those who die in their sleep. It is my fear that their spirits can remain locked in this horrific state until they can be freed spiritually.
And sometimes I believe and sometimes I do not.
I certainly have nothing remotely resembling the faith his parents are unafraid to profess.

I'm glad they have it though, very glad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado