Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given her hatred of Landen and her regard of AS as her possession, TS will need sedation before she enters the courtroom. And if they are sitting together, the sight might send her to the moon!

It makes me a bit happy to think about, I can’t lie. Especially now that he filed for divorce officially. Her possession is hers no more.

Question LE reported a "bloody board" and I know we've all been talking about a 2x4. I'm curious if it was confirmed to be an actual 2x4 or if that was just a sort of slang for talking about it. I feel like she would only move the board if she thought it would definitely incriminate her. Otherwise I would think she could just burn the part that had blood on it or, cut it off the rest of the wood.

So I'm thinking it was the murder weapon.

But I can't picture her wielding such a large item as a weapon. I'm wondering if it was a smaller plank of wood.

I view her job offer being rescinded as a life-changing event. She of course may not have viewed it that way but my feeling is most people would be upset by this. (I always wondered why she was not at work on 27 January and if she even had a job.) I'm also going to speculate that be-hind-the-scenes she has a reputation with co-workers (other teachers & bosses) and things like this get around. She also brought a unproven false claim against one employer. How she was as an actual teacher and dealing with parents? I have no idea. Hopefully more will be revealed here. I, like many, have a very hard time seeing her being a teacher as a good fit profession for her. Of course I don't know her at all but I thought that several times during her back to the camera interview. Then many of us are questioning how she can even pass a background check with her history. I would view her as a risk. I'm not sure of the standard however. Terrifying thought.

As of right now, I believe a series of events created a rage within her. She was coming unhinged. There is also some speculation as to the state of her marriage. Another life changing event, IMO. My gut also tells me she treated Gannon different than his little sister. To what degree? We don't know yet.

I'm still of the opinion that Sunday night was the beginning of the end and how we are *here. IMO, something trivial happened and she raged, was unreasonable and really physically harmed Gannon to a degree that it could not be explained away to anyone (husband, bio-mom, friends, teachers, etc.) and she was clearheaded and made the decision that she was going to murder him.

*-Child Abuse Resulting in Death
-Murder in the First-Degree (Child Under Twelve-Position of Trust )
-Tampering with a Deceased Human Body
-Tampering with Physical Evidence

I'm at 90%-ish that she does not reveal the location of his body. LE is going to have to continue to piece this one together. It's difficult to find remains, especially if someone was out joyriding.

We might also be looking at Spring coming, snow melting and a property owner or Park Ranger out doing property/park maintenance and discover this poor child.

I feel like she's more focused on going to war with "us" the public than she is on her defense at the moment. IMO, she does NOT want the details of her abuse and what she did to this poor child to come out. She might continue with antics for a period of time behind bars as this case moves forward in court.

All my opinion.

it seems to me her whole goal was trying to fit in Landens shoes, instead of being Cinderella she ended up the wicked step sister.

Attaching a screenshot of the divorce filing.

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

So, could this be the reason that, during the court appearance with her public defender, there was a question as to whether or not they wished to appear on the 18th instead of the 11th. The 18th would put her second appearance After the divorce proceeding.

A lot of us with measurable personal experience with Narcissists see into the layers of LS with an awareness that’s really valuable. The DSM and is bulleted list of features pales in comparison to what people in the deeply personal trenches have witnessed and endured. I’m sorry you have known those trenches. And you’re so right about the control issues.

Narcissists are desperate people and this latest story with her attacking an LEO is punctuation to that. I doubt that she put much time into any sort of plan, rather, she reacted in desperation to being the controlled and not the controller.

I would not be surprised either to find that Gannon was resisting her control, and that could have come in the form of something as simple as not marching as quickly to her demands and orders as he had previously, to him making statements about her abuses and wrong-doing, and saying he would tell his parents. If so, this is a disturbing example of how any disagreement with or criticism of a Narcissist can lead to very sudden escalations because they can’t/don’t control their impulses in reaction to not being held in esteem. And if she had lost her income source, and there’s any truth to the marriage crumbling, she would have been a ticking bomb that weekend.

I just want him to be found for his own sake and that of his family, and then I want to see the DA shred her.

Adding that exactly this could be behind her remarks in the interview about how Gannon was such a helpful boy (with the dogs) and would do what I asked him as soon as I asked him. "Sometimes kids need reminders, and that's OK." We were all concentrating on her speaking about him in the past tense, but it was such an odd thing to say (as is everything she says) as the one thing she mentioned about him. Maybe she was telling us more than we knew!

She also loves to project & blame. She's made mention in her SM several times that AS was the one that did all the disciplining (lie.) Zanny said something similar in her groundbreaking interview. :rolleyes:

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom Letecia Stauch slips handcuffs and attacks deputy, according to report

Sorry but I was rewatching the video of her appearance before the El Paso County Judge and I kept thinking I really wish that weird guy that keeps making faces behind her, would just attack and eat her :p God forgive me but at this point, I think it would make everyones day :D
It's interesting to me that she is addressed Ms. Rather than the married Mrs.
Even her attorney calls her Ms and it’s evident in her body language that she wants to correct them

I wonder if the attack on LE was a suicide attempt? Maybe she thought she had nothing to lose. Attack a law enforcement officer and if somehow successful, she'd get free and run for it. If not successful, maybe she thought they'd shoot her and she'd get to go out a "victim"... we all know her reputation seems to be of ultimate importance to her.

Question LE reported a "bloody board" and I know we've all been talking about a 2x4. I'm curious if it was confirmed to be an actual 2x4 or if that was just a sort of slang for talking about it. I feel like she would only move the board if she thought it would definitely incriminate her. Otherwise I would think she could just burn the part that had blood on it or, cut it off the rest of the wood.

But I can't picture her wielding such a large item as a weapon. I'm wondering if it was a smaller plank of wood.

We only have the width and depth of the board. The length would tell us if it could have been used as a weapon A 3 ft 2x4 could easily be a weapon. JMO

She WILL NOT like having to face Gannon's Family in Court.
She will be able to feel the burning hate and the eyes on her. Cant wait.
An added plus ..I imagine she will look like an even hotter mess then she already does by the time this goes to court. No sunglasses for you.

I hope she sees AS & LH holding hands and supporting each other like they did at the press conference! LH should wear her Gannon shirt everyday in court!

We only have the width and depth of the board. The length would tell us if it could have been used as a weapon A 3 ft 2x4 could easily be a weapon. JMO

Right that's my point. A literal 2 x 4 is two inches wide by 4 feet long (If I'm not mistaken) but I've seen people refer to a plank of wood as a 2 x 4 even when it was 1 inch by 3 feet. So is it confirmed that it was an actual 2 x 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021