Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a massive focus of attention and deluge of media. This has grown to a complete circus. No way Chad shows up, he would be mobbed.

All this for an arraignment and plea. Unbelievable. I don’t think we can expect much from it. Of course there’s always the chance she could plead Guilty! Wouldn’t that be a shocker? Like “who knew” right? :)

This has exploded all over CD and LV. No way they expected this result. They are in a pickle for sure.

Interesting. I don't see what that would be a legal thing. Yeah, LE not wanting them to or something like that, I get.

MOO

Kay and Larry might only have suspicions from things Charles told them. They might not have the evidence themselves and might not want to open themselve up to a defamation lawsuit if they claim Lori and Chad were having an affair and it turns out to be false. On the other hand, LE could have asked them not to speak on that because if there is evidence then it will be a major piece of the puzzle during any future criminal cases in the deaths of both Charles and Tammy. Whenever married people are having an affair and their spouse(s) suddenly die, the affair is a pretty strong indication of a motive. But there might be people that LE wants to interview before that info (i.e. whether there was an affair or not) becomes public knowledge. It may change some witnesses answers on certain questions when they find that out. MOO.

Eric Grossarth on Twitter
Attorneys for Lori Vallow Daybell filed a document asking the separation of counts 1,2,3,4 from count 5 in her criminal complaint and they are tried separately. Count 5 is misdemeanor contempt of court for failing to meet the Jan. 30, deadline to produce the missing kids. #Vallow

ESdBXiMUYAEMZmD

I am starting to get so nervous (again) about bail....
Are there conditions in the current charged that they can say NO BAIL??

And i can't wait to see Keith MOrrison's steely stare and raised eyebrows!!
Do we think Chad will be there??

I think the odds of no bail are low, but of 5 million (which is virtually the same unless they have a billionaire waiting to post Lori's bail) is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member