Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all such twisted individuals in the B family we probably won’t know unless it comes out in the media through LEOs but I don’t trust any of them in terms of the family and I feel very sad for the officers that had to come across that scene tonight

and the ultimate sadness For that little angel Evelyn who countless people would have given anything to have her. So gut wrenching

I will never understand how so many good people can’t have children but yet monsters like this keep having them
I have said before and I will again, make a law requiring sterilization of the mothers and sometimes fathers in these situations. Its just not fair these babies!!! And I mean MB was already claiming to be pregnant again, God could you imagine!

I have said before and I will again, sterilizing the mothers and sometimes fathers in these situations. Its just not fair these babies!!! And I mean MB was already claiming to be pregnant again, God could you imagine!

I’m with you 100%
I just hope we find out soon who’s going to be behind bars and what happened to poor baby-Evelyn. I can’t even think of that poor babies last minutes on earth

I have said before and I will again, make a law requiring sterilization of the mothers and sometimes fathers in these situations. Its just not fair these babies!!! And I mean MB was already claiming to be pregnant again, God could you imagine!
Too bad it can't be part of sentencing or plea bargain. I know of at least one walking the streets that I'd have at least felt better if she couldn't breed, too. MOO

Hopefully this link works (and is allowed-it’s MSM Facebook feed which I believe is inside the rules). During this live broadcast the reporter for WJHL says “property” and says that it did not appear the investigation was happening inside the house, but around the outside, possibly in a shed.

I have been reading this thread since she was reported missing. Every time I refreshed the page (which was often 50 or more times a day), I was terrified that I would see the ‘Amber Alert’ sticker change to ‘Found Deceased.’ I am so heartbroken that this will now happen... that this is the outcome.

I am holding my sleeping toddler, who is just 4 days older than Evelyn. This is where Evelyn should be right now. Safe, warm, fed, loved, and asleep in a caring parents arms.

This family makes me sick.
Rest In Peace Evelyn.

I have been reading this thread since she was reported missing. Every time I refreshed the page (which was often 50 or more times a day), I was terrified that I would see the ‘Amber Alert’ sticker change to ‘Found Deceased.’ I am so heartbroken that this will now happen... that this is the outcome.

I am holding my sleeping toddler, who is just 4 days older than Evelyn. This is where Evelyn should be right now. Safe, warm, fed, loved, and asleep in a caring parents arms.

Rest In Peace Evelyn.
I didnt have to but I checked all my kids and changed my 2 year old just so she would smile and I could hug her. I hope that monster MB never sees outside of a prison the rest of her life!

Rest In Peace Evelyn.

I know, I would have taken her... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads