Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm relieved that Evelyn at least has the dignity of being recovered and is now in the arms of people who truly care about her. Beyond that, I'm just filled with rage.

I hate this entire family. I know that's wrong, and maybe my bitterness will pass eventually, but that's my rawest feeling this morning. :(

I guess I'm relieved that Evelyn at least has the dignity of being recovered and is now in the arms of people who truly care about her. Beyond that, I'm just filled with rage.

I hate this entire family. I know that's wrong, and maybe my bitterness will pass eventually, but that's my rawest feeling this morning. :(
Its awful, no matter if you prepare for the worst it still hits you like a ton of bricks.

I do think we all should hold off on pointing the finger at TB until we have more information, though. As an owner of a somewhat large parcel of land myself, I know first hand how easy it is for someone to put something on on your property without you ever having the first clue that it's there. (Awkward wording aside ) Let's just wait for more info. If the remains were found in TB's house, that's one thing. But I don't think we know that yet, do we ?

Yes. We don’t have as many acres as he has but someone could bury something in the back without our knowledge. Our land is very wooded so that might make it even easier. I don’t know where his boundaries are, I haven’t looked yet.

From the few shots they showed last night it looks like they had lights streaming onto an area near a small bridge. Maybe just going across a culvert, I don’t know. But perhaps that wasn’t the area being searched.

I do think it would’ve been difficult for someone (known to us) to have moved EB recently. They were all being watched (or in jail) and a move would have drawn attention. I believe she was there from the beginning — or at least since before the Amber alert.

Such a horrible outcome for a baby who should have had a wonderful life. It’s always gut wrenching to hear news like this.

JMO

Damnit. That sweet little girl.

I've been preparing for this since hearing '2 months', but it still feels like a punch to the gut.

She was found, and I am going to take solace in that today. Yesterday I was thinking about Lisa Irwin, and how awful it is that she's still just out there somewhere. Hoping that wouldn't be Evelyn's fate as well. That's my silver lining for today.

Huge hugs to all of you beautiful people who love Evelyn. <3

I’d really like to know who lives at the Muddy Creek residence. Owned by TBjr, but this old article (2012) said it was his estranged wife’s home.

BLOUNTVILLE — A father and son are accused of assaulting a man outside the Blountville home of the father’s estranged wife.

A Sullivan County grand jury on Tuesday indicted Tommy M. Boswell Jr., 19, 543 Muddy Creek Road, Blountville, and Tommy Michael Boswell Sr., 43, 3814 Memorial Blvd., Apt. 20, Kingsport, on one count each of aggravated assault, stemming from their alleged use of a pickup truck and wooden club to assault a man outside the 543 Muddy Creek Road residence.

Grand jury indicts Blountville father, son on aggravated assault charge

There are several buildings on the 11 acre property which make up "543 Muddy Creek". In this area, it is not uncommon to have more that one residence/home on a parcel of land (with multiple family members living on the parcel). The 2012 news article is referring to a period of time when AB lived on the property.

ETA: As far as who lives on the property now, I believe it was reported very early on...
- TBsr & his fiance
- 2 children (from the TBsr&AB union) and one child belonging to the fiance
- MB's paternal grandmother

TBjr owns the property but I can't recall any news reports that he actually lived there.

Last edited:
Community brings teddy bears, stuffed animals to Muddy Creek Rd. where TBI said they believe they have found Evelyn Boswell’s remains

treddypics1.jpg
image_from_ios-1.jpg

Within an hour of News Channel 11’s live reports from a property where authorities said they believe they have recovered the remains of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, community members could be seen placing teddy bears and other stuffed animals under a tree.

... According to property tax records, Tommy Boswell Sr., Evelyn’s grandfather, owns that property.
Very sad news - thank you @PommyMommy for your hard work keeping her media thread updated
Another child lost forever ...

There are several buildings on the 11 acre property which make up "543 Muddy Creek". In this area, it is not uncommon to have more that one residence/home on a parcel of land (with multiple family members living on the parcel). The 2012 news article is referring to a period of time when AB lived on the property.

ETA: As far as who lives on the property now, I believe it was reported very early on...
- TBsr & his fiance
- 2 children (from the TBsr&AB union) and one child belonging to the fiance
- MB's paternal grandmother

TBjr owns the property but I can't recall any news reports that he actually lived there.

I need a visual family tree.

Remains of missing toddler Evelyn Mae Boswell believed found in Tennessee

Do people know? They may have found Evelyn's body. My hands won't type. I'm so sorry.
Yes, I just saw this sad news on another thread and came here to read!

Do we know which property this belongs to? I know it says a relative but I thought someone would know. I always had a feeling she would be found close to where MB was living or had access to. I think she panicked and was careless in getting rid of the body.
Although I guess we still don't know the details.

Poor baby Evelyn. She never had a chance, being born into this family.

Imo

Damnit. That sweet little girl.

I've been preparing for this since hearing '2 months', but it still feels like a punch to the gut.

She was found, and I am going to take solace in that today. Yesterday I was thinking about Lisa Irwin, and how awful it is that she's still just out there somewhere. Hoping that wouldn't be Evelyn's fate as well. That's my silver lining for today.

Huge hugs to all of you beautiful people who love Evelyn. <3

Thank you for this post, Doober. It needed to be said this morning.

((( Lisa, Haleigh , Joe Clyde ))) You are not forgotten.

Do we know which property this belongs to? I know it says a relative but I thought someone would know. I always had a feeling she would be found close to where MB was living or had access to. I think she panicked and was careless in getting rid of the body.

Imo
TBSr

Imo

Tommy's property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members